Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! - Business (687) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (1837283 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / football(+) Betting Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (1578) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Bobbieydeey: 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
Buddyy:
cool write up..bt about the 10k to 1m in a week stuff...Really Then wat are u doing here bro? How many houses u don build for ur village? cheesy cheesy. #Pplegojustdeyyarnballs
. LOOOOOL buddyy you nogo kill me,my chest dey pain me #narealballzyarner
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Buddyy(m): 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
akraym:
DEADLINE DAY EXTENTION

For those who haven't indicated their interest and wish to. Kindly do that now. Make sure you tag me its "akraym"

Lastly.

The date for the start of the competition has been shifted to 26th of October (without any doubt of uncertainty). This is due to some slight delay from merrybet. We want to be very sure of their commitment to this tourney.

I don't want a situation where the competition ends and merrybet. I know people will call for my head.

If we don't get a positive response from them before Friday. We move ahead with our usual PfP without merrybet terms and conditions
good work boss! Bt shudnt u indicate wen d late registration will end? Cause 4rm ur post u didn't say. Dats why pple confusing 'kicking off" with "registration"
To avoid further confusion...just indicate when Late registration ends, so everybody will knw. Thanks bro...keep up d good work!
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by BroJ: 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
tosag:
Dude, what's in page 569 that u keep mentioning? Are there any betting strategies there? Pls let us know o!

READ ONLY D COMMENT??

CUZ U WILL NEVA STOP SEEIN DAT?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by ericgold(m): 9:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
Who's online

1. 16.10.14 23:10
Argentinos Jrs - Estudiantes De Buenos Aires (Both teams to score)
Customer type: Yes @ 2.20
Result:
2. 16.10.14 23:15
Vitoria BA - Atletico Nacional Medellin (Double Chance)
Customer type: 1/X @ 1.35
Result:
3. 16.10.14 21:45
UTC De Cajamarca - Inti Gas Deportes (Double Chance)
Customer type: 1/X @ 1.20
Result:
4. 16.10.14 23:00
Jamaica - Martinique (1X2)
Customer type: Jamaica @ 1.02
Result:
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Lukesmith: 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
Buddyy:
cool write up..bt about the 10k to 1m in a week stuff...Really Then wat are u doing here bro? How many houses u don build for ur village? cheesy cheesy. #Pplegojustdeyyarnballs
Smiles ..... I'm here cos this is where I first started.. And I'm only here when I have the time to spend... I hope this answers your question...Thanks
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by coolest01(m): 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
Is there a max amount of odds one can drop at once? Akraym
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Buddyy(m): 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
Lukesmith:
Smiles ..... I'm here cos this is where I first started.. And I'm only here when I have the time to spend... I hope this answers your question...Thanks
how many houses u don build for ur village? U didn't ansa dat part. Since apparently u can get 4milla 4rm 40k in a 4weeks. U never even show us any screenshot here b4...lol

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Rhemite(m): 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
SO @ akraym, Officially the kick OFF is October 26th and not 18th as earlier started. TRUE OR FALSE. THANK you ..... #Punting4Pride
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by valboy20(m): 9:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
BroJ:

DO U TINK PPL WIL.WASTE DEIR TYM TO PLAY COMPETITION.JST TO OPEN A NEW THREAD HERE??

U SEE DAT SLASHING UR LUKING FOR??

JST WATCH ONCE MERRYBET BACKDWN??

D SLASHING WIL B AUTOMATIC

4RM ALL INDICATIONIF MERRRYBET IS TO TKE OVA DIZ.I GUESS THERE WILL B INDICATION N AWARNES TO.DOES PARTICIPATIN ASIDE UR UPDATE?

BWARND DIS COMPETITION WITOUT MONI NOTIN

#BIGGGGGGY PG 569

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Tho your post no dey get meaning at times but this one make sense die
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by LONGFELLOW02(m): 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
Bobbieydeey:
Longfellow,I might be the poor churchrat,but atleast I was able to pay for my Education and also speak and write good queens english when the need arises. Smoke on bro#

lol. . I can see with the eduaction you hv that's why u're here crying all over the thread begging akraym to gv you PFP slot.

Shame on you. .

Its obvious that the edu got can't pay you.

It can't put food on ur table. .

To be a successful man its not all about English

tell me where your English has take you to nd what you hv achieve with it.

Nd i will show you where nd also tell you where my gurargaru English has taken me to.

You be montula if you can't comprehend my English.

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by pietre(m): 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
see guys vexing for each other... well I need it after a reddish day#lolz tmao will be my day..
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Bobbieydeey: 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
LONGFELLOW02:

lol. . I can see with the eduaction you hv that's why u're here crying all over the thread begging akraym to gv you PFP slot.

Shame on you. .

Its obvious that the edu got can't pay you.

It can't put food on ur table. .

To be a successful man its not all about English

tell me where your English has take you to nd what you hv achieve with it.

Nd i will show you where nd also tell you where my gurargaru English has taken me to.

You be montula if you can't comprehend my English.
Alright bro thanks all the same,you are still a real G,checking the list I see your name there too cheesy we are all hustlers
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by akraym(m): 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
Bobbieydeey:
lool akraym why u dey beef me nau looool akraym don disgrace all of them put pepper inside their yansh ! I'm ready for em !
you must have mistaken me for someone else. I never beefed you
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Bobbieydeey: 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
Una dey see longfellow now,idey apologise dude is still coming at me !
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by neroflo: 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
Mak una tackle una sef jor
yippee afta a green day cheesy
waitin paitiently 4 2mao
yes
boom
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Dygeasy(m): 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dygeasy:
Handball

France D1

HB 16.10.14 19:45

Saint Raphael - Montpellier

Under 61.5 goals @ 1.80
WON!!! Ended 61 goals.

3 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by LONGFELLOW02(m): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
@akraym pls dn't mind those doubting Thomas.

Dn't let anyone discourage you.

It doesn't matter if you participate.

because you participate nd u're the moderator doesn't mean you will win.

God has already knw the winner.

Those guys that are saying you're participate are the once hiding under another monikers.

They are criminal
4get those mofos.

If merrybet like make them pay, if they like make they no pay. .

Theirs no harm in trying. . Is not by force to participate.

If you can't datch bookies 2k fvck out.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by talk2dre(m): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
akraym:
DEADLINE DAY EXTENTION

For those who haven't indicated their interest and wish to. Kindly do that now. Make sure you tag me its "akraym"

Lastly.

The date for the start of the competition has been shifted to 26th of October (without any doubt of uncertainty). This is due to some slight delay from merrybet. We want to be very sure of their commitment to this tourney.

I don't want a situation where the competition ends and merrybet. I know people will call for my head.

If we don't get a positive response from them before Friday. We move ahead with our usual PfP without merrybet terms and conditions

Merrybet Username: kwamb2g0809
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by akraym(m): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
coolest01:
Is there a max amount of odds one can drop at once? Akraym
no max.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Bobbieydeey: 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
akraym:
you must have mistaken me for someone else. I never beefed you
sorry bro,corrected it alredy since !
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by pietre(m): 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
LONGFELLOW02:
@akraym pls dn't mind those doubting Thomas.

Dn't let anyone discourage you.

It doesn't matter if you participate.

because you participate nd u're the moderator doesn't mean you will win.

God has already knw the winner.

Those guys that are saying you're participate are the once hiding under another monikers.

They are criminal
4get those mofos.

If merrybet like make them pay, if they like make they no pay. .

Theirs no harm in trying. . Is not by force to participate.

If you can't datch bookies 2k fvck out.

your last sentence was out of it.. gimme a good reason to dash bookies 2k?..
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by kelvic1(m): 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
siegfried99:

cheesy

This guy reminds me of an old friend cheesy

Guy.. it seems u really need this space, make I sell my space for u? grin

#850,000 only grin

Contact me if u are interested.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by LONGFELLOW02(m): 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
pietre:

your last sentence was out of it.. gimme a good reason to dash bookies 2k?..

because any money you put in bookies acct. Is not ur money again is either you use it to win more or you loss it.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by pietre(m): 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
LONGFELLOW02:

because any money you put in bookies acct. Is not ur money again is either you use it to win more or you loss it.

that is not a good reason bro.. your aim is to win not to loose....

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by LONGFELLOW02(m): 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
pietre:

that is not a good reason bro.. your aim is to win not to loose....

both walk together because theirs no one that can gv you guarantee on betting. .

Is either you lose or win
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by slamstanlee(m): 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
akraym:
DEADLINE DAY EXTENTION

Lastly.

Merrybet username :slamstanlee
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
akraym:
BUILD UP TO THE PLAY OFF

Play off start by Saturday 18th October

The pairing would be out very soon. For those punters who are participating for the first, this is how its been done:

Your pick must have date and time. Indicate whether you playing single or accumulator. Put your total correct odd (if your calculator is bad, better throw it away. If you HIKE odd. You be disqualified). Better still before you stake on merrybet copy it down, in this case it will show the total odd.

Remember odds are usually approximated.
E.g.
1.5 is 2
1.9 is 2
2.4 is 2
2.5 is 3
2.9 is 3

Here's the example:

Punter W vs. Punter X

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Punter W: (Accumulator @ 1 slot)
16/06/13: 14:00 -- Anderlecht (win) @ 1.5

16/06/13: 17:00 -- Real Valladolid (DoubleChance) @ 1.2

odds = 1.8 (approx 2.0)

point = (2.0 * 1 slot = 2pts)
if u eventually win.

Punter X: (Single @ 2 slots)
12/06/13: 19:45 -- Real Madrid (Draw) @ 3.44

odds = 3.44 (approx 3.0)

point = (3.0 * 2 slots = 6pts)
if u eventually win.

(but punter X can add a match with odds of at least 1.02 to increase his total odds to 3.50 which will be rounded up to 4.0. then 4.0 * 2 slots will give him 8pts instead of the initial 6pts he would have gotten.)

You are implored to always indicate the number(s) of slot you're using. If you fail/forget to do so. Then we would assume you are using 1 slot

Remember to bring on your best games
I love this, nice job bro, I am phemmypresh, when are we due to start posting picks.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by DJMONACO(m): 11:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
i want to fund my 9japredict acct. diverting frm 1960
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by infobiz9ja(m): 11:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
DJMONACO:
i want to fund my 9japredict acct. diverting frm 1960

Why bro?

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (1578)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.