Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,542 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! - Business (870) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (1834311 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / football(+) Betting Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) ... (1578) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Ezone: 4:53am On Nov 24, 2014
onyxo76 :
hmmm, very good information you have there. am
already analyzing it.

@onyxo76, kindly do the needful dwinzone@hotmail.com
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:18am On Nov 24, 2014
waldeen:

Pls send to this mail beckwal@yahoo.com...tnks
please forward to witierin@gmail.com
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by 2weeks(m): 6:41am On Nov 24, 2014
coolest01:
Lol,u should stop challenging them oh
lucky me I played over 44.5 2qter
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by onyxo76(m): 6:42am On Nov 24, 2014
Ezone:
onyxo76 :
hmmm, very good information you have there. am
already analyzing it.

@onyxo76, kindly do the needful dwinzone@hotmail.com
sent to all of ya, you people no dey sleep?? lol
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Longfellow: 6:51am On Nov 24, 2014
Where is Philippaalon?

Where is Harvard Punting University?

Where are his Die Hard Fans?

Hw many Of you his die hard fans has build house?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Longfellow: 6:52am On Nov 24, 2014
onyxo76:
sent to all of ya, you people no dey sleep?? lol
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Longfellow: 6:54am On Nov 24, 2014
Lukesmith wat you need is head watching
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by onyxo76(m): 7:02am On Nov 24, 2014
hi there folks, form those who wanted the corner market stuff, pls check your mails - i have forwarded it to everyone who asked. I stumbled on a funny strategy last night that i want to share here , you may come across it before. it has to do with double chance strategy. i tried this on the ac milan- inter match last night.
i placed 2 bets as follows: AC MILAN - 1x and inter - x2. the match ended in a draw and the 2 bets clicked. i tried this again with 2 matches in the guatamela and argentina played early of this morning , the bets were placed on the home team likely to win the match as follows 1x and 1/2. and guess what the 2 bets clicked as well. you have to be careful and follow the track record of the teams you want to place the bets on, not a team like arsenal or liverpool oo!
i guess this works on singles with the home team being the likely favorite to win... am still working on fine tuning this strategy so maybe you guys can research as well. i really appreciate that chap whom gave us the corner market strategy- we need guys like this on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Ifeconwaba(m): 7:13am On Nov 24, 2014
onyxo76 please help me with the corner market strategy make nairabet no wreck me please i beg my email nwokochaifeanyimathew@gmail.com
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by onyxo76(m): 7:23am On Nov 24, 2014
Ifeconwaba:
onyxo76 please help me with the corner market strategy make nairabet no wreck me please i beg my email nwokochaifeanyimathew@gmail.com
sent
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by predgangsta(m): 7:30am On Nov 24, 2014
onyxo76 Longfellow forward give me abeg. Make I folo chop. Predgangsta@gmail.com
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by SwitchTel(m): 7:32am On Nov 24, 2014
Well said

onyxo76:
hi there folks, form those who wanted the corner market stuff, pls check your mails - i have forwarded it to everyone who asked. I stumbled on a funny strategy last night that i want to share here , you may come across it before. it has to do with double chance strategy. i tried this on the ac milan- inter match last night.
i placed 2 bets as follows: AC MILAN - 1x and inter - x2. the match ended in a draw and the 2 bets clicked. i tried this again with 2 matches in the guatamela and argentina played early of this morning , the bets were placed on the home team likely to win the match as follows 1x and 1/2. and guess what the 2 bets clicked as well. you have to be careful and follow the track record of the teams you want to place the bets on, not a team like arsenal or liverpool oo!
i guess this works on singles with the home team being the likely favorite to win... am still working on fine tuning this strategy so maybe you guys can research as well. i really appreciate that chap whom gave us the corner market strategy- we need guys like this on this thread.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Jamie1(m): 7:33am On Nov 24, 2014
onyxo76:
Oga no leave me behind abeg... Mezie.cjo@gmail.com.. Thanks
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by pietre(m): 7:34am On Nov 24, 2014
What a way to start a week.. before and after.... really fixed game...
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Longfellow: 7:35am On Nov 24, 2014
Longfellow:
Lukesmith wat you need is head watching

see the pic below. . The guy is happy and free from badluck as i finish washing his head. . Bookie can't chop his money again

Do you want to keep winning like biggy
shady
abmbola
bbdude
monsuru
valboy
yungmilio
kelvic
.e.T.c

wat you need is head washing, do you think it easy as their winning big big money

even alabi & merrybet don wash head. . So that u will be losing

Punting don go Spiritual

haha

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by SwitchTel(m): 7:36am On Nov 24, 2014
Big shoutout to pietre. Wonderful way to start the week. More Wininngs this week. Amen.

Have a wonderful week everyone
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by pietre(m): 7:39am On Nov 24, 2014
Booom really fixed

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by pietre(m): 7:39am On Nov 24, 2014
SwitchTel:
Big shoutout to pietre. Wonderful way to start the week. More Wininngs this week. Amen.

Have a wonderful week everyone

bro Amen oooo...
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by tryanzer(m): 7:50am On Nov 24, 2014
Please send me the corner market strategy
My email is Tryanzer@yahoo.com
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by astronautog(m): 7:52am On Nov 24, 2014
Monday no overtime strategy games
Austria abl
Kapfenberg Bulls - Guessing Knights 24.11.14 19:00
< Sports
Overtime
No 1.04

Maccabi Ashdod - Hapoel Tel-Aviv 24.11.14 18:45
< Sports
1 2
Maccabi Ashdod
Vs
Hapoel Tel
Overtime
No 1.04

South korea kbl
Samsung Thunders - LG Sakers 24.11.14 11:00
< Sports
Overtime
No 1.04

I dare nairaland witches and demons to prove my strategy wrrong by playing overtime in any1 of this games!!!una power no reach
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Longfellow: 7:53am On Nov 24, 2014
Betting doesn't hv strategie

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Longfellow: 8:01am On Nov 24, 2014
Longfellow:
Betting doesn't hv strategie

if you sleep you can't predict exact time you will wake up or the side of the bed u will find ur self.

That is hw betting be. . . No strategie

the only authentic strategie is to wash ur head
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Donbabajay12(m): 8:16am On Nov 24, 2014
Pls i need d corner market strategy !! This is my mail owolabimuritala@yahoo.com
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Donbabajay12(m): 8:19am On Nov 24, 2014
onyxo76:
This is my mail owolabimuritala@yahoo.com
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nzecorneboy: 8:21am On Nov 24, 2014
Longfellow:

see the pic below. . The guy is happy and free from badluck as i finish washing his head. . Bookie can't chop his money again

Do you want to keep winning like biggy
shady
abmbola
bbdude
monsuru
valboy
yungmilio
kelvic
.e.T.c

wat you need is head washing, do you think it easy as their winning big big money

even alabi & merrybet don wash head. . So that u will be losing

Punting don go Spiritual

haha
hahahahaha
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by ramzylipi(m): 8:22am On Nov 24, 2014
Abeg help me with corner strategy, ramzylipi@gmail.com
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by astronautog(m): 8:23am On Nov 24, 2014
Longfellow:

if you sleep you can't predict exact time you will wake up or the side of the bed u will find ur self.

That is hw betting be. . . No strategie

the only authentic strategie is to wash ur head
its a lie sir u have to have a. Strategy u either if u are betting on corners or number of cards that it a strategy if u bet on number of goals that's also a strategy u just have to b d best in wat ever strategy u pick,some guys are gud in handball others basketball some tennis everyone has a strategy that works for him just discover urs
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by umar745(m): 8:37am On Nov 24, 2014
onyxo76:

Bros hope I'm not late for the corner market strategy. u.abdullahi001@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Longfellow: 8:44am On Nov 24, 2014
Nzecorneboy:
hahahahaha

wadup?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by hrykanu231(m): 8:57am On Nov 24, 2014
Bro Abeg send to me too....hrykanu2010@yahoo.com
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by taovilla: 8:59am On Nov 24, 2014
bro abeg dont left me behind ...taovilla90@gmail.com
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nzecorneboy: 9:39am On Nov 24, 2014
Longfellow:

wadup?
I dey ooo. I no dey see ur break light again ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) ... (1578)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.