Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,032 members, 7,953,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:46 AM

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! - Business (889) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (1864895 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / football(+) Betting Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) ... (1578) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Jamie1(m): 9:31am On Nov 27, 2014
Chai, there is God o... I lost woefully last night.... Sad, every where was red...
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by ericgold(m): 9:58am On Nov 27, 2014
Jamie1:
Chai, there is God o... I lost woefully last night.... Sad, every where was red...
Jamie1:
[color=#990000] Chai, there is God o... I lost woefully last night.... Sad, every where was red...
[/color]
Jamie1:
I think say na only me ooo....blood everywhere
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Darey00(m): 9:59am On Nov 27, 2014
Jamie1:
Broda no b only u oo tank God say my original deposit still dey.. abeg guys with sure picks for today?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by aliACCA: 10:07am On Nov 27, 2014
SwitchTel:
Total 4.61

COMBO ?? shocked
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by controversialJ: 10:12am On Nov 27, 2014
TVTKOKO:
i think u're nw beginning to regain ur lost senses.(pls dnt skip dat medical check up)

HAHA!!!!??

DNT WASTE UR TYM!

TO TINK DAT HE WIL CUM DWN TO EARTH IS A WASTE OF TYM??

TRY TO BEAT BOOKIES NT BIGGGGY,,CUZ BIGGGY WIL NT INCREASE UR POCKET!!!?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by TVTKOKO(m): 10:19am On Nov 27, 2014
controversialJ:

HAHA!!!!??

DNT WASTE UR TYM!

TO TINK DAT HE WIL CUM DWN TO EARTH IS A WASTE OF TYM??

TRY TO BEAT BOOKIES NT BIGGGGY,,CUZ BIGGGY WIL NT INCREASE UR POCKET!!!?

HALF A LOAF IS BETTER THAN NOTHING

IF U HAVE HALF OF YOUR WASTED SENSES BACK, THEN YOU WON'T BE TIED WITH A ROPE AGAIN!!!
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Lukesmith: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2014
This opening of so many bookie accounts is the beginning of confusion in your life .. A confused punter is as bad as an accumulation of 50games with 100naira hoping to win 3m... You hear about offside market.. You run to open marathonbet... Now its no longer corner market ... All I'm saying is... If you can succesfully make 1.50 daily odd .. You should be very comfortable with what ever bookie you use.. Be it 9japredict or even any low bookie...until you begin to understand that then you do not know the concept of punting ...

9 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Lukesmith: 10:42am On Nov 27, 2014
My advice ... Stick to what works for you #in Gordon's voice#

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by controversialJ: 10:47am On Nov 27, 2014
TVTKOKO:

IF U HAVE HALF OF YOUR WASTED SENSES BACK, THEN YOU WON'T BE TIED WITH A ROPE AGAIN!!!
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by controversialJ: 10:49am On Nov 27, 2014
TVTKOKO:

BIGGGGY NT NID HALF OF IT BACK!!!

TIE BIGGGY TO D ROPE?

A FRND OF A THIEF IS A THIEF IF U KIP TALKIN TO BIGGGY DEN UR ALMST BRAIN WAG LIK HIM?

CANT U C DAT UR NOW FOLLOWIN HIM WIT CAPS LETTER??

BT D DIFF BTW U N HIM IS D SHOT DAT IS HARD TO CRACK!!?

U CN CHNGE UR HANDLER TO HIS OWN,EVN STRT USIN.CAP LIK HIM

BT WHR WILL U GET SHOT WIT UR NAME ON IT?? OR WILL U GO BCK PAGES N COPY HIS SHOT!!! PPL WIL CATCH U CUZ IS NAME R ON IT!!?? EVN WIT DAT D DATES ARE OLD DATES

#TRY TO B URSEF U JST CNT B BIGGGY N BIGGGGY JST CNT B U

TO WAT USE IS IT IF U KIP BURNIN UR DATA EVRI DAY,,WITOUT PUSHIN TO GET PAID!!??

HATIN DIS GUY IS OF NO USE::: BT IF I WHR U I WILL TRY TO SEE WATI CN GET FROM HIM,, EVN IF IT MEAN WASHIN IS SHOES!!!? DEN I ZOOM OFF TO B ON MY OWN!!?

OR U NEVA SEE WEN MILITARY SLAP PERSN D PERSON GO SAY TNK U SIR!!:?? PROVIDED UR OFF D TROUBLE

IF U WHR TO B A GAL I FOR SAY U DEY GV BIGGY.GREEN LITE MKE HIM TOAST U!?? BT U HV HARD ROCKIN ASSS LIK BIGGGGGY!MEANIN UR ASSS IS OF NO USE TO MI!?

CUZ D WAY U DEY REPLY BIGGGY DIZ DAYS IS SUMTIN ELSE!! VRY FEW PPL REPLY BIGGY VERY FEW!!?? XCEPT DEY R ANGRY WIT BOOKIES ONLY TO CUM HERE N SEE 5PAGES POST BY BIGGGGY ANGER INCREASED,DEY EASILY PASSED IT TO HIM!?

ON A CRIOUS NOTE IF U WHR TO A GEL I FOR DON FCCVK U REACH 16TYMS NW! AND I KNW SAY STUBBORN PPL LIK U NA DEIR PUCCI DEY SWEET PASS AS I DEY DO I GO DEY SLAP U JOIN!
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by SwitchTel(m): 10:51am On Nov 27, 2014
aliACCA:

COMBO ?? shocked

Yeah
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by SwitchTel(m): 10:52am On Nov 27, 2014
Well Said.

Lukesmith:
This opening of so many bookie accounts is the beginning of confusion in your life .. A confused punter is as bad as an accumulation of 50games with 100naira hoping to win 3m... You hear about offside market.. You run to open marathonbet... Now its no longer corner market ... All I'm saying is... If you can succesfully make 1.50 daily odd .. You should be very comfortable with what ever bookie you use.. Be it 9japredict or even any low bookie...until you begin to understand that then you do not know the concept of punting ...
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by TVTKOKO(m): 11:04am On Nov 27, 2014
controversialJ:

BIGGGGY NT NID HALF OF IT BACK!!!

TIE BIGGGY TO D ROPE?

A FRND OF A THIEF IS A THIEF IF U KIP TALKIN TO BIGGGY DEN UR ALMST BRAIN WAG LIK HIM?

CANT U C DAT UR NOW FOLLOWIN HIM WIT CAPS LETTER??

BT D DIFF BTW U N HIM IS D SHOT DAT IS HARD TO CRACK!!?

U CN CHNGE UR HANDLER TO HIS OWN,EVN STRT USIN.CAP LIK HIM

BT WHR WILL U GET SHOT WIT UR NAME ON IT?? OR WILL U GO BCK PAGES N COPY HIS SHOT!!! PPL WIL CATCH U CUZ IS NAME R ON IT!!?? EVN WIT DAT D DATES ARE OLD DATES

#TRY TO B URSEF U JST CNT B BIGGGY N BIGGGGY JST CNT B U

TO WAT USE IS IT IF U KIP BURNIN UR DATA EVRI DAY,,WITOUT PUSHIN TO GET PAID!!??

HATIN DIS GUY IS OF NO USE::: BT IF I WHR U I WILL TRY TO SEE WATI CN GET FROM HIM,, EVN IF IT MEAN WASHIN IS SHOES!!!? DEN I ZOOM OFF TO B ON MY OWN!!?

OR U NEVA SEE WEN MILITARY SLAP PERSN D PERSON GO SAY TNK U SIR!!:?? PROVIDED UR OFF D TROUBLE

IF U WHR TO B A GAL I FOR SAY U DEY GV BIGGY.GREEN LITE MKE HIM TOAST U!?? BT U HV HARD ROCKIN ASSS LIK BIGGGGGY!MEANIN UR ASSS IS OF NO USE TO MI!?

CUZ D WAY U DEY REPLY BIGGGY DIZ DAYS IS SUMTIN ELSE!! VRY FEW PPL REPLY BIGGY VERY FEW!!?? XCEPT DEY R ANGRY WIT BOOKIES ONLY TO CUM HERE N SEE 5PAGES POST BY BIGGGGY ANGER INCREASED,DEY EASILY PASSED IT TO HIM!?

ON A CRIOUS NOTE IF U WHR TO A GEL I FOR DON FCCVK U REACH 16TYMS NW! AND I KNW SAY STUBBORN PPL LIK U NA DEIR PUCCI DEY SWEET PASS AS I DEY DO I GO DEY SLAP U JOIN!

BIGGY! I SWEAR YOU BE WASTE OF SPER:M!

I NO WAN DEY TRADE WORDS WIT U.I JUST DEY ADVICE YOU TO REASON. BUT E BE LYK SAY YOU WAN PUT YARNS FOR MY MOUTH ABI
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 27, 2014
TIP FOR 27th NOVEMBER 2014

Europa League - Group G

Feyenoord vs Sevilla 7:00 pm

PREDICTION - BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE (NO)

BEST OF LUCK
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by kelvic1(m): 11:13am On Nov 27, 2014
Lukesmith:
That's it. You are absolutely right.

What people fail to know/understand is that no matter the bookie they use, if they don't know the fundamentals, They will keep donating their cash to the bookies

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by controversialJ: 11:20am On Nov 27, 2014
Are you good in bed,do you have all it takes to partake in our service,we offered fast

reliable service to you anywhere you are in

NIGERIA,our clients/sugar mummies are highly connected and influential people within the

society,so get the opportunity to meet rich and wealthy sugar mummies and sugar

daddies from all works of life like the politicians,directors,C.E.O of companies,the London

based ladies,the gold ladies,ladies that run their business organization,e.t.c,so contact us now to get an instant hook-up today,we are fully

legalized,registered and recognized by CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION(C.A.C),read more

about us on our official magazine called love connection magazine,were you find lots of

comment and testimonies of people we have render our service to from January up

till December.

Contact us today on...+2349038310644

Note:It takes just 2days to meet your match,after official registration.
Regards
Agent Christ

BOOOOKIES CHOP U TOO MUCH!!! FETCH UR MONI BACK TRU DIZ MEANS
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by controversialJ: 11:23am On Nov 27, 2014
TVTKOKO:
BIGGY! I SWEAR YOU BE WASTE OF SPER:M!

I NO WAN DEY TRADE WORDS WIT U.I JUST DEY ADVICE YOU TO REASON. BUT E BE LYK SAY YOU WAN PUT YARNS FOR MY MOUTH ABI

NO NA DIS I WAN PUT FOR UR MOUTH!!?

Are you good in bed,do you have all it takes to partake in our service,we offered fast

NIGERIA,our clients/sugar mummies are highly connected and influential people within the

daddies from all works of life like the politicians,directors,C.E.O of companies,the London

based ladies,the gold ladies,ladies that run their business organization,e.t.c,so contact us now to get an instant hook-up today,we are fully

legalized,registered and recognized by CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION(C.A.C),read more

about us on our official magazine called love connection magazine,were you find lots of

till December.

Regards
Agent Christ

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Xata: 11:35am On Nov 27, 2014
BANKER MATCH
EUROPE: Europa League
Din.Moscow - Panathinaikos
PICK: 1 (1.60)
PICK: 1/1 [Half Time/Full Time] (2.20)

FREE BONUS MATCHES
Rijeka - St.Liege
PICK: Goal/Goal (1.75)
PICK: +3 Goals (2.58)
-----------------
Astra - D.Zagreb
PICK: 2 DNB (1.57)
PICK: 2 (2.27)
-----------------
Estoril - PSV
PICK: G/G (1.73)
PICK: +2.5 (2.05)
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by TVTKOKO(m): 11:38am On Nov 27, 2014
controversialJ:

NO NA DIS I WAN PUT FOR UR MOUTH!!?

till December.

Regards
Agent Christ
YOU SEE WAT I'M SAYING
YOUR FATHER SHOULD I'VE JUST DEPOSITED HIS SPERM IN SPERM BANK AND SAVE YOUR MUM THE STRESS OF CARRYING A LUNATIC FOR NINE MONTHS
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by controversialJ: 11:43am On Nov 27, 2014
TVTKOKO:
YOU SEE WAT I'M SAYING
YOUR FATHER SHOULD I'VE JUST DEPOSITED HIS SPERM IN SPERM BANK AND SAVE YOUR MUM THE STRESS OF CARRYING A LUNATIC FOR NINE MONTHS

YEAH BOSS!!

I GUESS DIZ LUNATIC IS XPENSV ONE!!?HAHA!??

PROMOTED FROM.MAD TO LUNATIC!! WAT IS D USE OF NT BEING A LUNATIC N B LIK U!! WAT U CNT DO HURT U SHA??

SORRY OHHHH!!!!??

D DAY U WILL BEAT BIGGY DEN D BIGGGY WILL FEEL D PAIN!!??

FOR NW LUNATIC IS STILL BETTER DNT U TINK.SO!!!?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 27, 2014
Na wa o
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Petestallion: 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
Odd 105 fixed for today's matches,the price remains the same. Contact us on petestallion@yahoo.com . And please don't ask for free. Im not santa claus yet . Check Saturday, Sunday and yesterday for proof

#BELIEVE
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
Petestallion:
Odd 105 fixed for today's matches,the price remains the same. Contact us on petestallion@yahoo.com . And please don't ask for free. Im not santa claus yet . Check Saturday, Sunday and yesterday for proof

#BELIEVE
lol
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Yung16(m): 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
Abeg OH What are the rules for betting with Nairastake bonuses. heard its a must you bet upto 6games, odds over 1.4 or there about. Any hint Thanks in advance bosses.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by pietre(m): 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
Alassiouty- All Ittihad
Tip: x / x or ft draw
at ur own risk
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by pietre(m): 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
INDIA SUPER LEAGUE
NORTHEAST UNITED - CHENNAIYIN FC
TIP: DNB2
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by pietre(m): 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
Mas Taborsko U21 - Pribram U21
TIP: OVER3.5GOALS
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by gentlezypher: 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
pietre:
INDIA SUPER LEAGUE
NORTHEAST UNITED - CHENNAIYIN FC
TIP: DNB2
whats DNB2
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by pietre(m): 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
gentlezypher:
whats DNB2

draw no bet away team

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Asemo11(m): 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
monsuru560:
NO BRO
JUST FUND WITH WEBMONEY AND WITHDRAW WITH WEBMONEY
. Can I depodsite and receive with my access visa card
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by controversialJ: 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
Yung16:
Abeg OH What are the rules for betting with Nairastake bonuses. heard its a must you bet upto 6games, odds over 1.4 or there about. Any hint Thanks in advance bosses.

1.4UP ODD

5 GAMES

WIN,DRAW,GOALS

PROFIT DIVIDED INTO 3 IF U WIN, U TKE ONE PART DEY TAKE 3??

IF U HIT UP TO 100K!! 4GET DAT MONI

U WITHDRAW ONLY AFTER 7DAYS??

PAY U AFTER ONE WEEK DATS IF U WIN SMALL MONI OHH?

U MST USE ALL UR BONUS BFRE TINK OF WITDRAW??

IF U WITDRAW WEN U STILL HV BONUS!!! D BONUS WILL FLUSH OUT!!?

4GT CALLIN DEIR CUSTOMER CARE LINE CUZ IT WILL NEVA GO!!??

BLIV U MI A GUY HIT 150K WIT BONUS ON NARIASTAKE NW HE WNTS TO SELL HIS ACCOUNT!!?? REASON HE CNT WITDRAW!!?

SO PRAY U WIN SMALL LIK 4 TO 10K AND WAIT FOR UR WITHDRAW DAY TO DAY!!?? ASSUMIN U WITHDRAW FRIDAY U WILL B PAID NXT WEEK FRIDAY!!?? DATS FOR SMALL MONI OHH!

DATS WHY NARIASTAKE IS VRY VRY UNPOPULAR HERE N PPL R RUNNIN FOR DEIR DEAR LIF!!!??

REMEMBER ANY VOID MATCH WILL TKE LIK 2 TO 3DAYS TO SETTLE

DEY ARE D ONLY BOOKIE IN NIGERIA DAT CN TEMPER WIT UR ODDAS IN U PLAY MAN U TO WIN @ 2.1 ONLY TO CHECK.BCK.N.SEE UR ODD REDUCED TO 1.6!!!! DIS IS AFTER U HV WON OHH NT EVN BFRE MATCH??

DEY ARE D ONLY PPL DAT CN.PUT UR WINNIN BET AS LOSE,, IT WILL TKE DEM 2 TO 3DAYS TO DO UR REQUEST??

CALLIN DEIR HELP LINE IS AS IF U WNT TO KILL UR BATTERY CUZ IT WILL NEVA GO TRU ALL U WILL HEAR IS DROP UR MSG AFTER D TONE!!?? VOICE MAIL DATS SIMPLY MEAN DAT UR MONI DON ENTER VOICE MAIL!?

GUDLUCK N GOD BLESS U
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
monsuru560:
o.k
how to use webmoney
create a webmoney acct
create a USD wallet, u will be given an acct no e.g z122345464215
Then go to gold2naira.com and register
after that u can now order for some USD
PAY Into their bank acct and ur webmoney wil be funded
should i continue?
yes pls embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) ... (1578)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.