Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Tecno F5 Discussion Thread - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno F5 Discussion Thread (195446 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by Easy023(m): 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by Goahead(m): 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
You still have to create mixit, 2go, twitter and facebook groups... So as to tell the world you bought 15k Tekino phone.
Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by swisscarter(m): 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
Goahead: You still have to create mixit, 2go, twitter and facebook groups... So as to tell the world you bought 15k Tekino phone.

ehm....and u r who.....again...?
Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
Goahead: You still have to create mixit, 2go, twitter and facebook groups... So as to tell the world you bought 15k Tekino phone.

It's 15k Well spent,...get out abeg!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by Goahead(m): 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
swisscarter:

ehm....and u r who.....again...?
Those creating whatsapp and BBM groups...
Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by tweaker(f): 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2014

Goddamned bleeping asshulle
Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by Peterexxx: 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
i read m3 ba3 is 1400mah lower dan f5 funny any other tecno fone with ba3 as f5? wat of p5, m5/7, or h5/7? abeg ba3 of f5 is over f**k~up. even ba3 saver cant help it last longer.
Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
AmazingZeus: na me oh my brother longest time.... oboy am on the search again but these time with 20k.... that htc sensation battery was useless even with power bank and two spare batteries i still can't get up to 6 hours power usage i just port 4.4 kitkat rom and sold the phone sharp sharp
that's sad to hear. is it just me or do we get new devices at the same time, probably same phones atimes?
Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
CUSTOM ROM ALREADY?

seems kul, bt is it really kitkat?.... i thought mtk devices doesn't suport 4.4
Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by swisscarter(m): 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
Goahead: Those creating whatsapp and BBM groups...

go get a life
Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by AmazingZeus(m): 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

It's 15k Well spent,...get out abeg!!!
wahala dy oh,you guys should consider na maybe tecno may even give all of you free 50naira credits that will last for 50min. for promoting their product on social media
Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by AmazingZeus(m): 11:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
tweaker:

Goddamned bleeping asshulle
take it easy am sure he was only suggesting or not
Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by AmazingZeus(m): 11:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
Peterexxx: i read m3 ba3 is 1400mah lower dan f5 funny any other tecno fone with ba3 as f5? wat of p5, m5/7, or h5/7? abeg ba3 of f5 is over f**k~up. even ba3 saver cant help it last longer.
buy power bank instead na,maybe 7600mah to 12000mah capacity
Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by AmazingZeus(m): 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
Preboy:
that's sad to hear. is it just me or do we get new devices at the same time, probably same phones atimes?
what a consciences but these will be my last sha so i will have to choose very carefully because i will be using this one for a very long time
Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
AmazingZeus: wahala dy oh,you guys should consider na maybe tecno may even give all of you free 50naira credits that will last for 50min. for promoting their product on social media

BRO no one is promoting anything, its clearly written that thus is an F5 thread,if anyone feels we are using a cheap 15k phone they should keep thier shallow minded opinions to themselves because I no thief thier money take buy phone!!
Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
AmazingZeus: what a consciences but these will be my last sha so i will have to choose very carefully because i will be using this one for a very long time
hmmm i hope so, knowing you you'd get another device 6 - 12 months from now.... btw what happened to ur P5
Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
Peterexxx: i read m3 ba3 is 1400mah lower dan f5 funny any other tecno fone with ba3 as f5? wat of p5, m5/7, or h5/7? abeg ba3 of f5 is over f**k~up. even ba3 saver cant help it last longer.

BRO...me no get complain about the battery o
Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by AmazingZeus(m): 11:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

BRO no one is promoting anything, its clearly written that thus is an F5 thread,if anyone feels we are using a cheap 15k phone they should keep thier shallow minded opinions to themselves because I no thief thier money take buy phone!!
miss understood me but i will let it pass
Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by AmazingZeus(m): 11:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
Preboy: hmmm i hope so, knowing you you'd get another device 6 - 12 months from now.... btw what happened to ur P5
don't doubt me oh you never can tell,as for my p5 i sold it long time ago that thing na phone
Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 09, 2014
AmazingZeus: don't doubt me oh you never can tell,as for my p5 i sold it long time ago that thing na phone
LMAO! no kill me with laugh o.... wetin you expect from a 15k device from 2013

e be lyk say you dey eye F5, abi anoda phone dey ur mind?
Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by AmazingZeus(m): 12:14am On Jul 09, 2014
Preboy:
LMAO! no kill me with laugh o.... wetin you expect from a 15k device from 2013

e be lyk say you dey eye F5, abi anoda phone dey ur mind?
that thing vex me oh just wast money go buy p5 as phone but the appearance and other features the phone had was ok,f5 is the baddest boy in town with 1gig ram and screen density of 233 pixel i hope am right,even galaxy s2 and tecno m5 with 4.3 and 4.5 screen size no reach s2 has 217 while m5 has 218,guy this phone na king baddoo
Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 09, 2014
AmazingZeus: that thing vex me oh just wast money go buy p5 as phone but the appearance and other features the phone had was ok,f5 is the baddest boy in town with 1gig ram and screen density of 233 pixel i hope am right,even galaxy s2 and tecno m5 with 4.3 and 4.5 screen size no reach s2 has 217 while m5 has 218,guy this phone na king baddoo
i enjoyed my P5 till the very last minute though... hmmm, i don fear you oh! person wey dey even compare ppi HABA! anyway i would say you go for M5 cus its newer than s2 and bigger than F5 bt it all depends on your choice though cus for me, anything bigger than 4.0 is a NO!

did you say S2? like seriously? a device from 2012 or older
Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by AmazingZeus(m): 12:42am On Jul 09, 2014
Preboy: i enjoyed my P5 till the very last minute though... hmmm, i don fear you oh! person wey dey even compare ppi HABA! anyway i would say you go for M5 cus its newer than s2 and bigger than F5 bt it all depends on your choice though cus for me, anything bigger than 4.0 is a NO!

did you say S2? like seriously? a device from 2012 or older
why no don't you like big screen,do you know this phone ppi is the same with almighty opsson d1 of that time
Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:44am On Jul 09, 2014
Please someone should tell me if xposed framework works on this phone.
Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 09, 2014
AmazingZeus: why no don't you like big screen,do you know this phone ppi is the same with almighty opsson d1 of that time
big screen attracts too much attention, to be seriously i only bother about ppi on beasts like htc(441 ppi), and small OEM could lie about their specs. come to think of it, 233 ppi is quite huge almost twice P5's
Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 09, 2014
JeffreyJamez: Please someone should tell me if xposed framework works on this phone.
xposed works on all android phones except nokia X platform(which i am unsure of), just make sure your phone is rooted and you have a backup of ROM
Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:16am On Jul 09, 2014
Preboy: xposed works on all android phones except nokia X platform(which i am unsure of), just make sure your phone is rooted and you have a backup of ROM

Erm...Please I do I back up my rom?
Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 09, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Erm...Please I do I back up my rom?

* go to the first page(page 0), follow the instructions there to root ur phone and install CWM

* reboot to recovery by pressing your power + vol buttons at the same time, when switching on ur phone

* go to backup and restore, choose backup

* allow it to finish

note==> make sure you have up to 2gb free space before doing the backup
Google for more info if you didn't get what i wrote
Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:26am On Jul 09, 2014
Preboy:

* go to the first page(page 0), follow the instructions there to root ur phone and install CWM

* reboot to recovery by pressing your power + vol buttons at the same time, when switching on ur phone

* go to backup and restore, choose backup

* allow it to finish

note==> make sure you have up to 2gb free space before doing the backup
Google for more info if you didn't get what i wrote

Thanks I've done it!
Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:46am On Jul 09, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Thanks I've done it!
okay go to clockworkmod/backup and screenshot it, make sure you show hidden files first before the screenshot.... jux wanna confirm you did it well
Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:24am On Jul 09, 2014
Preboy:
okay go to clockworkmod/backup and screenshot it, make sure you show hidden files first before the screenshot.... jux wanna confirm you did it well

OK?!

Re: Tecno F5 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:29am On Jul 09, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

OK?!
not seeing anything

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (109) (Reply)

Unlocking Trial Version Of Repligo Reader 2.1.0.1 On Bb / MTN BIS No Longer Work On Android? / Useful Nokia Secret Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.