Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) (106967 Views)

Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by venabili: 9:04am On Jul 19, 2014
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Lannister: 9:37am On Jul 19, 2014
martinoonline:
And which dept wud most likely favour an engr's chances of getting in? Tnx again

I chose audit. Thanks to d advice from d previous threads, I realised I had a bigger chance in audit/tax. Those depts are said to have more slots. Then again audit is kpmg's major dept. If you are gonna learn something different you might as well go to the dept with the highest ratings. Then you have to clear that engineering mindset. Knowledge is universal. It is we humans that categorize it because our minds can't wrap around it all. Professionalism is about how well you can apply such knowledge. Being an engineer should not stop you. Its only shows you have what it takes to survive a harsh and competitive discipline. Kpmg has a lot to offer. Do you research and choose wisely.

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by ednut1(m): 10:16am On Jul 19, 2014
venabili:
ok. also accounting 2012. wen it comes to kpmg dey look out for thing which i cant comprehend. was also dropped along d way. despite my 6 distinction in o level. been chartered and wit a strong 2.1. well shit happens. kpmg close anoda door open
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by venabili: 10:35am On Jul 19, 2014
ednut1: ok. also accounting 2012. wen it comes to kpmg dey look out for thing which i cant comprehend. was also dropped along d way. despite my 6 distinction in o level. been chartered and wit a strong 2.1. well shit happens. kpmg close anoda door open
hmmm,

3 Likes

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Helena007: 10:48am On Jul 19, 2014
All is well.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Toyde(m): 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
I was invited for KPMG test on 4th july(Audit graduate trainee), but couldnt make it dat day. Pls house, wat can I do to be re-invited?........or do I need to re-apply?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by kenosa: 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
Omidancrafts:
Sent,Wish u d very best.
pls... I need d AC materials also ...aaasulaiman@yahoo.com....av AC on Tuesday 22.....expect ur respond asap... .thanks in anticipation.. ..God bless u
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by kenosa: 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
pls... I need d AC materials also ...aaasulaiman@yahoo.com....av AC on Tuesday 22.....expect ur respond asap... .thanks in anticipation.. ..God bless u
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by kenosa: 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2014
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Lawatog: 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
@Omidancrafts, any success mail yet in respect of your PI?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Lawatog: 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
kenosa:

Honestly, no material is needed for the AC as I did mine and scaled through without using any material. All you need do is to be your self and make sure you have the confidence when it comes to the panel interview and you're good to go. That's my own personal experience though.

2 Likes

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Omidancrafts(f): 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
Lawatog: @Omidancrafts, any success mail yet in respect of your PI?
No mail yet o! Fingers crossed atm.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Omidancrafts(f): 11:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
kenosa:

Sent! All d best.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by sholay2011(m): 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
Omidancrafts:
Sent! All d best.
Could you please send the AC materials to me also: oladesuolusola@gmail.com? Thanks.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Toyde(m): 3:56am On Jul 20, 2014
Toyde: I was invited for KPMG test on 4th july(Audit graduate trainee), but couldnt make it dat day. Pls house, wat can I do to be re-invited?........or do I need to re-apply?
any response?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by kenosa: 4:41am On Jul 20, 2014
Omidancrafts:
Sent! All d best.
thanks .....omidancrafts......I really appreciate
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by kenosa: 4:44am On Jul 20, 2014
Lawatog: Honestly, no material is needed for the AC as I did mine and scaled through without using any material. All you need do is to be your self and make sure you have the confidence when it comes to the panel interview and you're good to go. That's my own personal experience though.
thanks ..@Lawtog for d words of advice ...I really appreciate it ....one luv
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by adonisvg(m): 7:43am On Jul 20, 2014
Omidancrafts:
Sent! All d best.
Could you please to me? victorgeraldnzewuji@gmail.com
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by dazzleangel(f): 9:32am On Jul 20, 2014
send to me too
Toyde: any response?
send to me too ruruo276@gmail.com
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Olutola88(m): 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
venabili:
hmmm, maybe dey dont like unilorin ( cos we too different)lols.... cos i dnt knw wat else dey need distinction in civil engr frm fedpoly ede, first class from unilorin, and C4s in O levels, several academic awards 5 published journal papers, more accepted for publication(including ICAN journal of accounting and finance) i tot it was a good package. dts wat gives me succour that it just wasnt my career path cos i gave my best and God willed otherwise. waiting for His own plan.
Abbeywasc and ednut just dey make me get cold feet. If dem fit drop una with all dese profile, e mean say fire dey mountin be that o! Me wey I get confidence pass devil, wey I dey always feel say nothing dey happen, una tori don make my liver dey cut small small. I'm also a better by far graduate
ednut1: ok. also accounting 2012. wen it comes to kpmg dey look out for thing which i cant comprehend. was also dropped along d way. despite my 6 distinction in o level. been chartered and wit a strong 2.1. well shit happens. kpmg close anoda door open
Abbeywasc and ednut just dey make me get cold feet. If dem fit drop una with all dese profile, e mean say fire dey mountin be that o! Me wey I get confidence pass devil, wey I dey always feel say nothing dey happen, una tori don make my liver dey cut small small. I'm also a better by far graduate
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by ednut1(m): 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
Olutola88: Abbeywasc and ednut just dey make me get cold feet. If dem fit drop una with all dese profile, e mean say fire dey mountin be that o! Me wey I get confidence pass devil, wey I dey always feel say nothing dey happen, una tori don make my liver dey cut small small. I'm also a better by far graduateAbbeywasc and ednut just dey make me get cold feet. If dem fit drop una with all dese profile, e mean say fire dey mountin be that o! Me wey I get confidence pass devil, wey I dey always feel say nothing dey happen, una tori don make my liver dey cut small small. I'm also a better by far graduate
doesnt work like dat. wat dey require u may have it. dey look past what u have. its wat u can do or wat uve done dey look at. so try ur luck
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Olutola88(m): 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
ednut1: doesnt work like dat. wat dey require u may have it. dey look past what u have. its wat u can do or wat uve done dey look at. so try ur luck
I'm aware of that. I took the test of 11th July, 2014 at the KPMG towers. patiently waiting for the result; I hope it's a positive one.

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by bobbyod(m): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
MC and RM guys where art thou... KPMG done forget us.....angry
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Owoado(m): 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by johnmilit(m): 9:25am On Jul 25, 2014
For those who have done their partner's interview I want to know how long it took between the phone call for the interview confirmation and the email confirming the interview. Thx in advance
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Leahwarmate(f): 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
Please someone should forward d material 4 d AC to my email: liyawarmate@yahoo.com
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by utomudopercy: 9:35am On Jul 27, 2014
helo nairalanders! pls does ani1 have a useful info on how i can get d audit graduate trainee pst questions(gmat) cuz i've bin invited for an audit graduate trainee apptitude test sheduled for 30 july 2014 at d kpmg towers.....dis is my email utomudopercy@gmail.com.....tnx in advance........ wuld rily apreciate ur help
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by utomudopercy: 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
just got some aptitude test past questions....gr8 tnx to oladesuolusola.......i'm very grateful....if ani1 is interested u can email me.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 28, 2014
Hi please I have two questions to ask, is it usually the case to be unsuccessful at PI stage or turned down? Then secondly is anyone aware of the salary and compensation package at kpmg as well as allowances, especially those who have their offer letters already..thanks in anticipation for ur response.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 28, 2014
Pls, can you send me d past questions too?? I hv d test on d 30th of July too. triplestar011@gmail.com Than..
utomudopercy: jst got some aptitude test pst questions....tnx to oladesuolusola.......i'm very grateful....if ani1 is interested u can email me n if I dnt gve an immediate response (maybe because my supscription don finish) den just call me if u nid urgently.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by lopemidorcy: 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
hi guys.......got my AC tomorrow.can anyone send me materials and what am to really expect? will dere be role plays and critical reasoning tests.am for the IARCS unit

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (38) (Reply)

Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 / Nigerian Navy Dssc 2012 Commenced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.