Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) (106844 Views)

Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Deelola(f): 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
martinoonline: please when are u scheduled for AC?
tomorrow
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by martinoonline(m): 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
Deelola: tomorrow
Wishing u the very best!
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Deelola(f): 10:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
martinoonline: Wishing u the very best!
thanks Martin
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by martinoonline(m): 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
Deelola: tomorrow
My dear how was ur AC today?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by oshibajos: 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
God is wonderful...got my success mail..going for medicals tomorrow...those of us resuming 8th september pls mail me at gigatt23@yahoo.com so we can chat and brainstorm...
and people waiting to go for pi can also mail me if u need any help...peace
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by djaxz4sure(m): 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
oshibajos: God is wonderful...got my success mail..going for medicals tomorrow...those of us resuming 8th september pls mail me at gigatt23@yahoo.com so we can chat and brainstorm...
Do ‎​u̲̅ know Prof. Oshibanjo of UI?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by utomudopercy: 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
folks pls pray for me o...jst got a call from kpmg to come for anoda partner's interview on monday 2:30pm
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by oshibajos: 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
djaxz4sure: Do ‎​u̲̅ know Prof. Oshibanjo of UI?
lol...heard of him but dont know him
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by daRealest(m): 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
oshibajos: God is wonderful...got my success mail..going for medicals tomorrow...those of us resuming 8th september pls mail me at gigatt23@yahoo.com so we can chat and brainstorm...

Congrats..pls what's your unit?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by djaxz4sure(m): 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
oshibajos: lol...heard of him but dont know him
Eya, he's a very wonderful man. He's my lecturer and mentor... I'll send you a mail sha so that we can relate. Have ‎​u̲̅ picked ur offer letter?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by djaxz4sure(m): 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
utomudopercy: folks pls pray for me o...jst got a call from kpmg to come for anoda partner's interview on monday 2:30pm
. Go and collect ur offer bro. I wish ‎​u̲̅ d very best in ur interview. I guess ‎​u̲̅ are for audit; so, make sure u dress properly, maintain eye contact throughout the interview, prepare on how u are goin to defend ur O Level result if ‎​u̲̅ av some C's, prepare ao to defend Ūя̲̅ GPA if ‎​u̲̅ made a 2:1, prepare to answer a question on how ‎​u̲̅ are exceptional and why ‎​u̲̅ want to join KPMG, knw some basics of Audit and read up any other thing as τ̲̅ђe spirit leads.

You will thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Olutola88(m): 9:25am On Aug 21, 2014
djaxz4sure: . Go and collect ur offer bro. I wish ‎​u̲̅ d very best in ur interview. I guess ‎​u̲̅ are for audit; so, make sure u dress properly, maintain eye contact throughout the interview, prepare on how u are goin to defend ur O Level result if ‎​u̲̅ av some C's, prepare ao to defend Ūя̲̅ GPA if ‎​u̲̅ made a 2:1, prepare to answer a question on how ‎​u̲̅ are exceptional and why ‎​u̲̅ want to join KPMG, knw some basics of Audit and read up any other thing as τ̲̅ђe spirit leads.

You will thank me later
Bro, shey na crime to get Credits for O'Level? Shey na offence to finish with 2.1? You don dey make person get cold feet for here o! *lol*
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Olutola88(m): 9:29am On Aug 21, 2014
utomudopercy: folks pls pray for me o...jst got a call from kpmg to come for anoda partner's interview on monday 2:30pm
The speed of your hiring process baffles me a lot. You wrote test on the 30th day of July 2014 and you've been invited for 2nd P.I, which means you could get your offer by the end of the month. Meaning your KPMG hiring process will be just one month? This is incredible! Tell me what I don't know bro

2 Likes

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by utomudopercy: 10:24am On Aug 21, 2014
Olutola88: The speed of your hiring process baffles me a lot. You wrote test on the 30th day of July 2014 and you've been invited for 2nd P.I, which means you could get your offer by the end of the month. Meaning your KPMG hiring process will be just one month? This is incredible! Tell me what I don't know bro
Bro its jst God o...i cant xplain it myself...i was even xpectin a call for medicals or offer letter sef cuz a frnd f mine dat even wrote d same aptitude test wit me on july 30, was in my grp durin d a.c, did his p.i d friday bfor d monday i did my p.i (now my first p.i) has even collected his offer letter dis monday (aug 18) dat jst passed so..and as at den he hasnt sumited his trnscrpt o...cuz we both sumited our transcrpt on tueday evenin (aug 19) cuz we graduated frm dis same uni n d same faculty...dis one no b rumor cuz d person in question is my frnd....doh he is a first class bankin/finance student n he has alredy started his ican bfor now so i ges dat was gve him an advantage (my opinion doh)....yle i'm jst a 2-1 marketin student witout any ican xperience. But all d same God dey sha...cuz by his grace i blve by ds time nxt week wednsday i wld av goten confirmatn frm kpmg for my offer letter.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by djaxz4sure(m): 10:54am On Aug 21, 2014
Olutola88: Bro, shey na crime to get Credits for O'Level? Shey na offence to finish with 2.1? You don dey make person get cold feet for here o! *lol*
I never knew it was something serious until I met oga Tola during my second PI. He was sayn that other applicants had A's and First class grades. I av some C's and a GPA not far from first class but had to talk and talk to defend the results. The things i wrote in my previous post were basically what my second PI covered; they may vary for other people so pls prepare well. Good luck!
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Olutola88(m): 11:02am On Aug 21, 2014
utomudopercy:
Bro its jst God o...i cant xplain it myself...i was even xpectin a call for medicals or offer letter sef cuz a frnd f mine dat even wrote d same aptitude test wit me on july 30, was in my grp durin d a.c, did his p.i d friday bfor d monday i did my p.i (now my first p.i) has even collected his offer letter dis monday (aug 18) dat jst passed so..and as at den he hasnt sumited his trnscrpt o...cuz we both sumited our transcrpt on tueday evenin (aug 19) cuz we graduated frm dis same uni n d same faculty...dis one no b rumor cuz d person in question is my frnd....doh he is a first class bankin/finance student n he has alredy started his ican bfor now so i ges dat was gve him an advantage (my opinion doh)....yle i'm jst a 2-1 marketin student witout any ican xperience. But all d same God dey sha...cuz by his grace i blve by ds time nxt week wednsday i wld av goten confirmatn frm kpmg for my offer letter.
hmmm. I pray you get an offer soon bro. I realized the HR people send test success mail to successful applicants different times. I wrote my test 11th July & got success mail 7th August( too long). Whereas, we were told that successful applicants will be contacted 3 to 5 working days after the test. I assisted a friend in preparing for the test last week, he went for the test thursday last week and he got a success mail yesterday( wednesday 20th August). What I remember is that the HR personnel I spoke to when I ws trying to forward my completed form was also baffled when I told her how long I waited before getting a success mail after the test.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Olutola88(m): 11:14am On Aug 21, 2014
djaxz4sure: I never knew it was something serious until I met oga Tola during my second PI. He was sayn that other applicants had A's and First class grades. I av some C's and a GPA not far from first class but had to talk and talk to defend the results. The things i wrote in my previous post were basically what my second PI covered; they may vary for other people so pls prepare well. Good luck!
chai! Daris God o! Thanks a lot bro. Defending my grades shouldn't be a problem tho. I think I'm good @ making people have a transition into my way of thinking. Thanks for the piece bro, God bless you. Btw, what stage are you now?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by djaxz4sure(m): 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
Olutola88: chai! Daris God o! Thanks a lot bro. Defending my grades shouldn't be a problem tho. I think I'm good @ making people have a transition into my way of thinking. Thanks for the piece bro, God bless you. Btw, what stage are you now?
Amen. I'm done with the recruitment process. I did my medicals and collected offer letter this week.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by utomudopercy: 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
djaxz4sure: . Go and collect ur offer bro. I wish ‎​u̲̅ d very best in ur interview. I guess ‎​u̲̅ are for audit; so, make sure u dress properly, maintain eye contact throughout the interview, prepare on how u are goin to defend ur O Level result if ‎​u̲̅ av some C's, prepare ao to defend Ūя̲̅ GPA if ‎​u̲̅ made a 2:1, prepare to answer a question on how ‎​u̲̅ are exceptional and why ‎​u̲̅ want to join KPMG, knw some basics of Audit and read up any other thing as τ̲̅ђe spirit leads.

You will thank me later
Tnx for d hint...i appreciate
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by utomudopercy: 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
Olutola88: hmmm. I pray you get an offer soon bro. I realized the HR people send test success mail to successful applicants different times. I wrote my test 11th July & got success mail 7th August( too long). Whereas, we were told that successful applicants will be contacted 3 to 5 working days after the test. I assisted a friend in preparing for the test last week, he went for the test thursday last week and he got a success mail yesterday( wednesday 20th August). What I remember is that the HR personnel I spoke to when I ws trying to forward my completed form was also baffled when I told her how long I waited before getting a success mail after the test.
Tnx o....wsh u d same cuz by God's grace our title will change frm APPLICANTS to EMPLOYEES
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Olutola88(m): 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
djaxz4sure: Amen. I'm done with the recruitment process. I did my medicals and collected offer letter this week.
Wow! Wow! Wow! Stupendous. May God Almighty make this the least of your achievements
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by djaxz4sure(m): 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
Olutola88: Wow! Wow! Wow! Stupendous. May God Almighty make this the least of your achievements
Amen! Thanks so much. You too will soon have a testimony by God's grace.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by oshibajos: 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
daRealest:

Congrats..pls what's your unit?
audit
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Boka91: 8:02am On Aug 22, 2014
PLS is der any ITA dat has done medicalz
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by ceechedah: 10:07am On Aug 22, 2014
pls is dere anyone dat applied for tax dat is still waiting for medical? dont no wats happening its takin too long n we just have a week left? anybody wit any useful info
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by utomudopercy: 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2014

You will thank me later
Please i sent u a p.m....i wld apreciate if can reply me by mailing ur fone number to me so dat i can call u cuz i wld luv to ask u some questions.
Tnx expectin ur reply bfor my p.i on monday
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by djaxz4sure(m): 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
utomudopercy:
Please i sent u a p.m....i wld apreciate if can reply me by mailing ur fone number to me so dat i can call u cuz i wld luv to ask u some questions.
Tnx expectin ur reply bfor my p.i on monday
I have replied you bro
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Jenge: 8:46am On Aug 25, 2014
djaxz4sure: I have replied you bro
Please is there anyone stikk serving that has gotten an offer letter ......passing out in oct dis year
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by djaxz4sure(m): 9:17am On Aug 25, 2014
Jenge:
Please is there anyone stikk serving that has gotten an offer letter ......passing out in oct dis year
I don't knw. The guy dat gave me the letter asked if i was still serving b4 giving me (despite d fact dat they av d record). So i tink dat shld answer ur questn.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by NOKSY: 10:34am On Aug 25, 2014
I am passing out in october and got an offer letter but was told to come and return it today. They said the letter will be given to me officially after the training in September.

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by starzamazeme: 10:57pm On Aug 26, 2014

You will thank me later
please in what ways can one defend those poor grades?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (38) (Reply)

Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 / Nigerian Navy Dssc 2012 Commenced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.