Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,307 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) - Jobs/Vacancies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) (106872 Views)

Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by cheerybloom(f): 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
How did it go?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Haewtmodella: 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hello! Please anyone with past questions and answers for KPMG should kindly send to my mail sakpobaoghenerukevwe@yahoo.com. My test is this Saturday.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Kollykon: 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
Mayouree:
My people my people i want us to DUST this KPMG test of a thing. If u are interested i got some KPMG questions i bought online and its similar to the questions have seen dragnet set in their previous test. Its free

God bless u bro, i have their test tomorrow
kindly help me with d copy asap
my email is: callerwarlaykolly@gmail.com
tnkz
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by brainbeauty: 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
Mayoree dear pls help a sis wit d past question..dis is my email uchennaasibe@ymail.com. 08134324602
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by aceebee: 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
Please can u forward the material to me too. (Asibii@yahoo. Com).tanx a bunch.
abimcdssi:

kindly forward the materials to chibaba787@gmail.com thanks!
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by aceebee: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
Kollykon:

tnkz

Pls can u send to me to 07038584762
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by aceebee: 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
Kollykon:

tnkz

Pls can u send to me to asibii@yahoo.com
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by aceebee: 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2016
Please can someone send the past question to me please. Asibii@yahoo.com
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by lilichris(f): 8:41am On Aug 17, 2016
kika23:

I just got them.... Thank you very much! I'm very grateful... smiley

Pls i am on dire need of the past questions for Kpmg.. Please help forward to me
Chiomaobi111@gmail.com. Thanks in advance
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by lilichris(f): 8:42am On Aug 17, 2016
topeontop:
pls send it to me ... topeadeniran2@gmail.com

Pls send to me also. Chiomaobi111@gmail.com. Thanks in advance
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by bzeey(m): 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
bobbyod:
its not if you have the past question.. Drop your email addy if you are interested i'll forward them to you later

Hello....pls can you forward d past question to me too @ babsflame@gmail.com
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by jasmine2013(f): 11:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
bobbyod:
its not if you have the past question.. Drop your email addy if you are interested i'll forward them to you later
Please, I'm in dire need of the past questions.
adekemiadeoje@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Royce20: 9:50am On Mar 29, 2017
TJ18:

I'm not sure they follow a common pattern,during mine I think it was 1) Narrate your best achievement till date 2) If you aren't educated,what would you have become and why? 3) Poverty is a mentality, discuss!
Sure ,you would be given some minutes to prepare.What I feel they are looking for is your confidence and how you can articulate your thought into words.
Feel free to ask any question... All the best

Hello, TJ18. I trust you must be a staff in Kpmg now. Pls I have a question to ask. I submitted my form without the transcript as it is not available at the moment. Though I have made contact with my school and it should be sent to the head office. Pls will I still be contacted for the AC?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by TJ18(m): 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
Royce20:

Hello, TJ18. I trust you must be a staff in Kpmg now. Pls I have a question to ask. I submitted my form without the transcript as it is not available at the moment. Though I have made contact with my school and it should be sent to the head office. Pls will I still be contacted for the AC?
Hi Royce20,
I did my AC without my transript being ready. I'm sure you would be called at the right time. Which division did you choose? #cheers
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Royce20: 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
TJ18:

Hi Royce20,
I did my AC without my transript being ready. I'm sure you would be called at the right time. Which division did you choose? #cheers

IARCS and FRM. First and second choice respectively. Good to know there is hope for AC. Meanwhile, can you pls give a brief of what to expect and how long it takes to get called up for AC after documentation? Hope to hear from you. Thank you.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by TJ18(m): 12:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
Royce20:

IARCS and FRM. First and second choice respectively. Good to know there is hope for AC. Meanwhile, can you pls give a brief of what to expect and how long it takes to get called up for AC after documentation? Hope to hear from you. Thank you.
Send me a PM
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Royce20: 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
TJ18:

Send me a PM

Pls can you drop your e-mail address or any means I can reach you through OR pls send the info to oly4success@gmail.com. I can't send PM with my Nairaland acct, I don't know y.I Contacted the mods Buh nothing has been done bout it. Thank you
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Teeeejay: 7:20am On Jun 18, 2017
bobbyod:
please am also interested in the past questions.
tarastic@gmail.com.
thanks
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Omoyennimie(f): 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
Mayouree
Can you help send to me also?
adepojuomoyeni@yahoo.com
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Omoyennimie(f): 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
Bobbyod
Kindly send to me too pls
adepojuomoyeni@yahoo.com
Thank you
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
Omoyennimie:
Bobbyod Kindly send to me too pls adepojuomoyeni@yahoo.com Thank you
forward if u've gotten it please. thank u. felix.davidujah@gmail.com
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Omoyennimie(f): 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
Can you help in sending relevant materials for test pls
Thanks. A
adepojuomoyeni@yahoo.com

In that case Pls reschedule. You would have had to be studying both GMAT and SHL at once and remember u have to prepare for essay too. You can always do d kpmg test later when u r well prepared.

I'm just laughing at d thought of my humble self tutoring a first class brain. It would be an honor but If I try it, at d end u will be d one tutoring me. Lol cheesy
Go and blast the verification. Will be waiting for ur positive testimony tomorrow.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by mickel00(m): 4:23am On May 14, 2018
bobbyod:
Hey guys sorry for the data loss on NL.. Back to the kpmg thread before the data loss, please for those of us who took the aptitude test @ chams on sat june 14 and did the essay as well.. Congrats once again!!! I got a success mail yesterday and was asked to bring ma documents for verification at their head office on monday... Please who's with me on this?

Bro please help me KPMG past questions... ohimaimike24@gmail.com. thanks
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by adebriana(f): 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
donkunzman:
Yes ma.
Please, I would like to contact you. Can I get a phone number or mail?
Thanks
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by donkunzman: 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
Send a mail. Sorry, just saw this.
adebriana:

Please, I would like to contact you. Can I get a phone number or mail?
Thanks
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Prechila(f): 12:35am On Jan 28, 2019
bobbyod:
Hey guys sorry for the data loss on NL.. Back to the kpmg thread before the data loss, please for those of us who took the aptitude test @ chams on sat june 14 and did the essay as well.. Congrats once again!!! I got a success mail yesterday and was asked to bring ma documents for verification at their head office on monday... Please who's with me on this?

Please can you send me the materials you used pls
cassypresh@gmail.com
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Prechila(f): 1:14am On Jan 28, 2019
Omidancrafts:

V sent some past questions I got 2 u. U need to be very fast with d critical resoning because ur one on one exercise wud be in between. Jst be confident and speak well den you are good to go

Please send to me too.. Thank you. cassypresh@gmail.com
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by qanda: 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2019
Download KPMG Past Questions and Answers from Q and A App. Download Q and A App from Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by EyinjuGod(f): 5:33am On Mar 13, 2019
Please, anyone with KPMG past questions should please and please send to me, i take God beg you
janeeyinju@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by yetundetanwa(f): 9:29pm On May 30, 2019
Please I’m in dare need of the KMPG past question. I’m having the test on the 8th of June, and I need to prepare.

Kindly help me forward it to my mail;
yetundetanwa0@gmail.com

Thank you as you do so.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Neinar: 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
Hello Yetunde. Please kindly share the past questions with me thank you. Julietteeboh@gmail.com
yetundetanwa:
Please I’m in dare need of the KMPG past question. I’m having the test on the 8th of June, and I need to prepare.

Kindly help me forward it to my mail;
yetundetanwa0@gmail.com

Thank you as you do so.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Neinar: 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
Hello please can you share the past questions with me thank you. Julietteeboh@gmail.com
EyinjuGod:
Please, anyone with KPMG past questions should please and please send to me, i take God beg you
janeeyinju@gmail.com
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 / Nigerian Navy Dssc 2012 Commenced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.