Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,140 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:00 AM

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. - Phones (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. (347855 Views)

Gionee Pioneer P3 discussion thread / Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by ceebeth7(m): 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
how do i get a bb imei that i will use to configure my p4. Thanks
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by ugochukwu002: 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
Collect any of ur friends BB and copy de serial number
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Chimezie250(m): 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
went to ikeja to get de phone today micro station 17k last,slot same thing,had only 16k but at d end got it 4 16k
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Dahmilarey(m): 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
Pls where did you get the phone 16k @ computer village
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Chimezie250(m): 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
Dahmilarey: Pls where did you get the phone 16k @ computer village
one of sales girl in micro station that took me there ,the phone performance is perfect was wasting my time with infinix zero that phone is rubbish, had been rocking my p4 since 6pm still have 91% battery left

1 Like

Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by marheez(m): 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2014

[size=8pt][/size][right][/right][b][/b][i][/i] lipsrsealed[color=#550000][/color]Hw much is geonee p4 second hand
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Dahmilarey(m): 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ok tanks
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by ib4real95(m): 8:43am On Sep 30, 2014
Chimezie250: one of sales girl in micro station that took me there ,the phone performance is perfect was wasting my time with infinix zero that phone is rubbish, had been rocking my p4 since 6pm still have 91% battery left
Wat color did u get?
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Chimezie250(m): 9:05am On Sep 30, 2014
ib4real95:
Wat color did u get?
black
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 9:45am On Sep 30, 2014
abeg who fit upload e preloader.bin for me mine is corrupted
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by franklyn009(m): 10:08am On Sep 30, 2014
does new gionee p4 phones comes with d kitkat update n wat is d effect of updating it.?
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
Yo house got a dead p4 here.... embarassed
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
Una nor even fit help me back after I don help all of una tire..... Only preloader. Bin file I they ask oooooooooo

Anything wet make me carry this phone go gionee office I don comot for nairaland be that o
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
Una nor even fit help me back after I don help all of una tire..... Only preloader. Bin file I they ask oooooooooo

Anything wet make me carry this phone go gionee office I don comot for nairaland be that o
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Kamaye(m): 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
swisscarter: Una nor even fit help me back after I don help all of una tire..... Only preloader. Bin file I they ask oooooooooo

where is it located in the backup folder?
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Lordaweezy: 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
swisscarter: Una nor even fit help me back after I don help all of una tire..... Only preloader. Bin file I they ask oooooooooo

guy chill

check other post the problem on other thread

btwn what bricked your phone?
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
Lordaweezy:

guy chill

check other post the problem on other thread

btwn what bricked your phone?
na d official kitkat ROM ooooo...I flash am with splash tool d fone nor on again
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
Kamaye: where is it located in the backup folder?
use mtk droid tools to backup
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
@kamaye

Enable USB debugging on the good Gionee phone (Settings > Developer) then connect it to PC
* Install PdaNet on the PC with the USB debugging enabled working Gionee phone still connected
* At the end of PdaNet installation, you should get a "drivers successfully installed" message
* Launch MTK droid tools still with the working Gionee phone connected to PC
* MTK droid tools should detect and display the phones details by the left along with a yellow box at the bottom
* Click ROOT at the bottom of MTK and select Yes/OK if prompted on PC and Grant if prompted on phone
* A progress bar should load at the bottom shortly after which the yellow box should become green
* Click on the root,backup,recovery tab at the top
* Click Backup (MTK should keep writing some things by the right hand side during backup) and wait till backup is complete
* If you get a prompt to pack backup, select No.
* Once backup is complete, don't close MTK droid tools
* Go to the MTK droid tools folder > Backups > Folder named after the phone's model e.g Gionee p4_backup.... and take note of this folder as the 'Backup folder' because we'll be referring to it soon
* Go back to MTK droid tools and click 'To prepare blocks for Flash Tool'
* A window will open, in this window, navigate to the Backup folder (mentioned above) and select the md5 file
* MTK will start copying some items (check the right hand side) so wait till copying is complete
* One copying is complete, open the Backup folder and you should see a folder named "!Files to flash"
* Open the "!Files to flash" folder and you should see a file named "preloader.bin" (right-click on the file and select properties to confirm) and it might have a VLC or any other media player icon
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by ceebeth7(m): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
please, which two kitkat roms are the best for this phone? If i flash it will my backup in the external card be wiped off? Do i still need to root after flashing the rom?
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Kamaye(m): 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
[quote author=swisscarter]@kamaye

Enable USB debugging on the good Gionee phone (Settings > Developer) then connect it to PC
* Install PdaNet on the PC with the USB debugging enabled working Gionee phone still connected
* At the end of PdaNet installation, you should get a "drivers successfully installed" message
* Launch MTK droid tools still with the working Gionee phone connected to PC
* MTK droid tools should detect and display the phones details by the left along with a yellow box at the bottom
* Click ROOT at the bottom of MTK and select Yes/OK if prompted on PC and Grant if prompted on phone
* A progress bar should load at the bottom shortly after which the yellow box should become green
* Click on the root,backup,recovery tab at the top
* Click Backup (MTK should keep writing some things by the right hand side during backup) and wait till backup is complete
* If you get a prompt to pack backup, select No.
* Once backup is complete, don't close MTK droid tools
* Go to the MTK droid tools folder > Backups > Folder named after the phone's model e.g Gionee p4_backup.... and take note of this folder as the 'Backup folder' because we'll be referring to it soon
* Go back to MTK droid tools and click 'To prepare blocks for Flash Tool'
* A window will open, in this window, navigate to the Backup folder (mentioned above) and select the md5 file
* MTK will start copying some items (check the right hand side) so wait till copying is complete
* One copying is complete, open the Backup folder and you should see a folder named "!Files to flash"
* Open the "!Files to flash" folder and you should see a file named "preloader.bin" (right-click on the file and select properties to confirm) and it might have a VLC or any other media player icon[/quote ] unfortunately I don't have a PC right now, I thought it could be extracted with a root explorer
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
[quote author=Kamaye][/quote]no not possible.... But do u have d stock ROM flashable with spflashtool
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Youngext: 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
swisscarter: no not possible.... But do u have d stock ROM flashable with spflashtool
Swiss you get this kind problem, you no gala me your guy, OK make I did link wet I use download my own for you, I am presently usingbthe KitKat ROM.
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Youngext: 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
This is the link I downloaded mine from, hope it helps.

https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0Bx7QQbWdgqXlN2xzd25tU3RTeGs
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
Youngext: This is the link I downloaded mine from, hope it helps.

https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0Bx7QQbWdgqXlN2xzd25tU3RTeGs
mine na 860mb+

Wy d file size come they differ
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Youngext: 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
If you want the follow come jb ROM check this link

http://www.needrom.com/download/gionee-pioneer-p4/
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
Youngext:
Swiss you get this kind problem, you no gala me your guy, OK make I did link wet I use download my own for you, I am presently usingbthe KitKat ROM.
a beg how you take flash am

Mk I confirm my steps

A beg tell me exactly how u tk do am oooo Cruz I nor wan make mistake again
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Youngext: 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
swisscarter: mine na 860mb+

Wy d file size come they differ
Swiss trust me, use it and revive your phone afterwards you can use any other ROM u like
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
Youngext:
Swiss trust me, use it and revive your phone afterwards you can use any other ROM u like
guy if e work ...I go buy u beer
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Youngext: 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
swisscarter: a beg how you take flash am

Mk I confirm my steps

A beg tell me exactly how u to do am oooo

OK here are the steps,

Install and run the driver,
Open so tools
Load scatter files
Click firmware upgrade,
Remove your phones battery,
Connect to system, the process will be triggered
Wait till you see a green circle, that's all.

Mind u, the latest so tool, is faulty, it will end up bricking your device, so I will advice you use the version 3
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Youngext: 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
swisscarter: guy if e work ...I go buy u beer
What are friends for, you na my man
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
Youngext:

OK here are the steps,

Install and run the driver,
Open so tools
Load scatter files
Click firmware upgrade,
Remove your phones battery,
Connect to system, the process will be triggered
Wait till you see a green circle, that's all.

Mind u, the latest so tool, is faulty, it will end up bricking your device, so I will advice you use the version 3
okay.... But d drivers inside d ROM can dey detect d fone without the battery

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) / Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.