Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. - Phones (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. (342253 Views)

Gionee Pioneer P3 discussion thread / Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by samkol26(m): 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
victorirowa1:
not rilli but juxt try urs.my sd oda prob was dat wen i want to store big file like asphalt n fifa,it freexes d phone so i just gave my sus d mc card n colected her 4gb then but nw using 16gb
thanks it doesnt work will have to buy anoda one i
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
victorirowa1:
tnks sha but i ave already ported back to my stock kitkat bcux i cant enjoy my fone without being able to change imie.tnkxx for ur effort.pls is dere any moded apk for asphalt 8?
yea...am using one currently
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
swisscarter:
yea...am using one currently
pls give me link to download ur moded apk bcus d 1 downloaded crashes
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by horlabowale(m): 11:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
Samfilo31:
grin i tought ur fone was P4 wat makes u tink a backup frm P3 can work on P4
whatsapp me (08039345221)

Thanks bros...am still otondo
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by profjones(m): 12:09am On Feb 05, 2015
swisscarter:
go to the previous 4pages I posted lexer ui ROM there lemme drop ss for material ROM
which one do u recommend out of d two roms. d one without drawbacks. nd hope i fit tweak my imei sha. cus na glo bis sure pass o
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by oshiobat1: 8:04am On Feb 05, 2015
hello gurus,
I have b using P4 Since last year and using this ROM pictures attached. I have b trying to update after downloading but keep showing error.
I would love to change to a better ROM with gud battery and so on. pls guys which ROM is the best? and hw do I download and flash it? ur contribution is highly appreciated. thanks guys

Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by samkol26(m): 8:21am On Feb 05, 2015
please i tried to restore my phone back to stock with sp flash tool but got hard brick.. the phone cant start or go to recovery please helpppppppp
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 05, 2015
samkol26:
thanks it doesnt work will have to buy anoda one i
k no probs
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
the tin i hate about dix phone is d flash lite,it get too hot during useage
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
Download a third party app.
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
samkol26:
please i tried to restore my phone back to stock with sp flash tool but got hard brick.. the phone cant start or go to recovery please helpppppppp
was t KitKat ROM you were trying flash via PC??
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
oshiobat1:
hello gurus,
I have b using P4 Since last year and using this ROM pictures attached. I have b trying to update after downloading but keep showing error.
I would love to change to a better ROM with gud battery and so on. pls guys which ROM is the best? and hw do I download and flash it? ur contribution is highly appreciated. thanks guys
hive ROM has a good battery backup

But lexer ui and material ROM are both good
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
victorirowa1:
pls give me link to download ur moded apk bcus d 1 downloaded crashes
go to

Andropalace.net
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
profjones:
which one do u recommend out of d two roms. d one without drawbacks. nd hope i fit tweak my imei sha. cus na glo bis sure pass o
lexer ui ROM
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by oshiobat1: 7:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
swisscarter:

thanks for your reply
how do I download it and also the procedure to flash it using my fone . I downloaded material++v3. wat do I do next?
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by sholly28(m): 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
Samfilo31:
i believe u did a backup be4 u got into dis mess so u shud be able to restore
if nt get some one wid ur fone type and backup

or beter stil use anoda and download a rom into ur memory card den flash de rom to ur fone

Pls, application to root NY gione p4
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
Kingroot
Put your data on.
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
gionee p4 needed in owerri. Quote me for more details
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 4:19am On Feb 06, 2015
oshiobat1:

thanks for your reply
how do I download it and also the procedure to flash it using my fone . I downloaded material++v3. wat do I do next?
you want to flash material ROM not hive
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by oshiobat1: 5:10am On Feb 06, 2015
swisscarter:
you want to flash material ROM not hive

broda give me the one you have pls. and the procedures to flash it using my fone.
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by samkol26(m): 6:25am On Feb 06, 2015
swisscarter:
was t KitKat ROM you were trying flash via PC??
i checked previous pages and foound solution thanks bro. .please who have played smash bandit on this phone
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 7:46am On Feb 06, 2015
oshiobat1:

broda give me the one you have pls. and the procedures to flash it using my fone.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/teugh46ikuq3drc/Material_++_V3.zip

Procedures check previous pages
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by oshiobat1: 7:59am On Feb 06, 2015
swisscarter:

Procedures check previous pages

thanks bro downloaded. pls procedures on how to flash the ROM using my fone. thanks bro
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 06, 2015
swisscarter:
go to

Andropalace.net
k.i have solve d imie prob in lexy rom ooooo,i was supposed to leave a space between at+ and emgr but i left d space between at and +.pls explain to me how to download torrent files
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by oshiobat1: 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
Hello guys, I just flashed my fone to material++3v and also rooted the fone but my top eleven refused to update. what do i need to do. thanks
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
victorirowa1:
k.i have solve d imie prob in lexy rom ooooo,i was supposed to leave a space between at+ and emgr but i left d space between at and +.pls explain to me how to download torrent files
Just search for the file you want on piratebay or kickasstorrent. Before you do that make sure you have utorrent on your phone. Click on download on the torrent site, and it should take you out the utorrent app on your phone.
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
HeavenlyBang:

Just search for the file you want on piratebay or kickasstorrent. Before you do that make sure you have utorrent on your phone. Click on download on the torrent site, and it should take you out the utorrent app on your phone.
k tanks.make i go download d utorrent.pls explain to me how to post a link
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by profjones(m): 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
swisscarter:
lexer ui ROM
boss, plz u'll av to help me out fully. i've checked previous pages bt i couldn't even get hold of a tin i understand. i've downloaded d rom. bt to flash it na prob. i'm nt sure i rili no aw to flash a cwm recovery talkless of knowing aw to flash a rom. plz help me wit how to go abt it. how to flash d rom nd custom recovery nd d link to d recovery file of gionee p4. i've cin u help odas, help me too plz
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by stephinnoyewole(m): 11:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
swisscarter:

pls gif me link to d stock 4.4.2 rom.
also, pls gif me d link for the best custom rom dat doesnt lag while playing games wit gud ba3 backup.
tanx a bounty.
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 5:02am On Feb 07, 2015
profjones:
boss, plz u'll av to help me out fully. i've checked previous pages bt i couldn't even get hold of a tin i understand. i've downloaded d rom. bt to flash it na prob. i'm nt sure i rili no aw to flash a cwm recovery talkless of knowing aw to flash a rom. plz help me wit how to go abt it. how to flash d rom nd custom recovery nd d link to d recovery file of gionee p4. i've cin u help odas, help me too plz
to flash recovery go to play store and install rashr [root]

Then download recovery here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BydPP_Uw0io8TE0wY2NZdnUzWmM/edit?usp=sharing

After that open the app you downloaded and then
Grant super user access

Go to where you see flash recovery
Open it then locate your recovery.img you downloaded from that link

Then flash it

And you're done.....
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 5:07am On Feb 07, 2015
stephinnoyewole:

pls gif me link to d stock 4.4.2 rom.
also, pls gif me d link for the best custom rom dat doesnt lag while playing games wit gud ba3 backup.
tanx a bounty.
link to stock ROM... Check page 28 of this thread.... It's a 670mb file..flash via recovery

Two best custom ROMs
Lexer ui ROM
http://mediafire.com/?t5l2u08ktzm9l96

Material ++

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (137) (Reply)

PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) / Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert / Tecno L3 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.