Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions (139817 Views)

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate School 2014/2015 Admissions / Ogun State Institute Of Technology Igbesa 2014/2015 Admissions Is Out!!! / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions by kepal99(m): 9:53am On Aug 02, 2014
Post utmeites na ds tym dem dey born again well o. Dem go hold God well because of admission oooo. Dnt blame them tho, I'Sat, Aug 2, 2014 do dsame if I were in their shoes. They'd b like "I scored 40 in aggregate and u b like Delsu is my skl ds year IJN!"
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions by ALKARULEZ615(m): 10:22am On Aug 02, 2014
kepal99: Post utmeites na ds tym dem dey born again well o. Dem go hold God well because of admission oooo. Dnt blame them tho, I'Sat, Aug 2, 2014 do dsame if I were in their shoes. They'd b like "I scored 40 in aggregate and u b like Delsu is my skl ds year IJN!"
lol..nor b small tin o....and all dose fake student-past*rs wud b lyk "sow a seed as regards ur admission..." grin
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions by kepal99(m): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2014
ALKARULEZ615: lol..nor b small tin o....and all dose fake student-past*rs wud b lyk "sow a seed as regards ur admission..." grin
lipsrsealed
ALKARULEZ615: lol..nor b small tin o....and all dose fake student-past*rs wud b lyk "sow a seed as regards ur admission..." grin
. Fake student pastors! Hmmm *pensive* whr dem dey
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions by ALKARULEZ615(m): 10:50am On Aug 02, 2014
kepal99: lipsrsealed. Fake student pastors! Hmmm *pensive* whr dem dey
lol...dem neva resume
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 02, 2014
echibuogwu: with an aggregate of 45 going for ECONOMICS....not even d vc will b able to work ur admission
hey bro, i should expect as a previously erstwhile admission-seeker you ought to know how desperate this thing is bound to be for an eager aspirant fondly hoping; passionately praying for a better brighter chance of admission - however glaringly inauspicious it appears. Your response is a tad too raw and hurting like a bleeding skin. It is tasteless like an unseasoned boiled fish and you callously served it in burning words to the naked peril of the consumer. Whoever it is your ill-served fetid response is meant for, is sure less than happy and more than anxious. If you had no encouraging words for an anxiously despondent aspirant, morality demands you look on helplessly without adding fuel to a burning house... - that, in my conjecture' is a nobler course of action.

Is it even true with a score of 42 going for economics not even VC could help? That's all but obviously an hyperbole meant to discourage your reader. We in the system know well enough that even a well-connected lecturer can help an aspirant with a lesser score. If men could help, what about God? Don't you think God could help?(that is if you believe in God yourself).. Cases abound of folks who have been admitted out of merit (i.e not on merit). To cite a concrete case, i know of a laisse who was way below the cut-off for law but she sits a few places away from me in class now - receiving lectures. We initially scoffed and chortled whenever she recite the trite line that she knew and met nobody in a tryst 'who knew somebody that knew somebody' for help. (no play-on-words intended). However, Recent happenings have shed more light. We know better now that she wasn't selling us the pup. Conversely, there are cases of sapient aspirants who merited admission but to our uncontained chagrin, they were outrightly spurned and thrown out of the school-gate like used whores. There is no telling what can happen as far as admission in '9ja' goes. Thus, any hasty conclusion is but a specious claptrap.
Besides, Nothing is impossible. Not when "Oghene" is made a party to it. To those of you, my friends whose performance was anything but stellar, please, please and please do not despair. Keep hope alife and trust God to multiply your few fish and loaves of bread.
Let me wrap this up with an excerpt from the poem by Robert Service i stumbled upon a few thursdays ago:
..you're sick of the game!
Well, now, that's a shame
you're young and you're brave and you're bright
you've had a raw deal! I know - but don't squeal
buck up, do your damnedest and fight
it's the plugging away that will win you the day
so don't be a piker, old card!
Just draw on your grit
it's so easy to quit
the keeping your chin up that's hard....
But to fight and to fight
when hope's out of sight
why, that's the best game of them all!

4 Likes

Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions by Kingzy4pep(m): 11:29am On Aug 02, 2014
ALKARULEZ615: bro..e b lyk say na geology u dey dat year
Yea. U are really trying here. Thumbs UP!
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions by ALKARULEZ615(m): 11:29am On Aug 02, 2014
Epaul: hey bro, i should expect as a previously erstwhile admission-seeker you ought to know how desperate this thing is bound to be for an eager aspirant fondly hoping; passionately praying for a better brighter chance of admission - however glaringly inauspicious it appears. Your response is a tad too raw and hurting like a bleeding skin. It is tasteless like an unseasoned boiled fish and you callously served it in burning words to the naked peril of the consumer. Whoever it is your ill-served fetid respond is meant for, is sure less than happy and more than anxious. If you had no encouraging words for an anxiously despondent aspirant, morality demands you look on helplessly without adding fuel to a burning house... - that, in my conjecture' is a nobler course of action.

Is it even true with a score of 42 going for economics not even VC could help? That's all but obviously an hyperbole meant to discourage your reader. We in the system know well enough that even a well-connected lecturer can help an aspirant with a lesser score. If men could help, what about God? Don't you think God could help?(that is if you believe in God yourself).. Cases abound of folks who have been admitted out of merit (i.e not on merit). To cite a concrete case, i know of a laisse who was way below the cut-off for law but she sits a few places away from me in class now - receiving lectures. We initially scoffed and chortled whenever she recite the trite line that she knew and met nobody in a tryst 'who knew somebody that knew somebody' for help. (no play-on-words intended). However, Recent happenings have shed more light. We know better now that she wasn't selling us the pup. Conversely, there are cases of sapient aspirants who merited admission but to our uncontained chagrin, they were outrightly spurned and thrown out of the school-gate like used whores. There is no telling what can happen as far as admission in '9ja' goes. Thus, any hasty conclusion is but a specious claptrap.
Besides, Nothing is impossible. Not when "Oghene" is made a party to it. To those of you, my friends whose performance was anything but stellar, please, please and please do not despair. Keep hope alife and trust God to multiply your few fish and loaves of bread.
Let me wrap this up with an excerpt from the poem by Robert Service i stumbled upon a few thursdays ago:
Just draw on your grit
it's so easy to quit
when hope's out of sight
#SPEECHLESS... I reckon u ar gona make a good Motivational Speaker

Btw, tanx 4 d favour u did me d other day...

Jah bless yhu boss-est

2 Likes

Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions by ALKARULEZ615(m): 11:33am On Aug 02, 2014
Kingzy4pep: Yea. U are really trying here. Thumbs UP!
tanx bro... I've gat a couple or more friends in dah dept tho...d lyks of Ejiro, Nero, Alero etc... Plz, kindly xtend ma regards to dem...if at all u knw dem
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions by Tessy10: 11:56am On Aug 02, 2014
ALKARULEZ615: lol... Aunty, plz tell us a story
hehe...c as ur ear stand dae wait 4 story...wotsup na?
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions by nevilla: 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
Epaul: hey bro, i should expect as a previously erstwhile admission-seeker you ought to know how desperate this thing is bound to be for an eager aspirant fondly hoping; passionately praying for a better brighter chance of admission - however glaringly inauspicious it appears. Your response is a tad too raw and hurting like a bleeding skin. It is tasteless like an unseasoned boiled fish and you callously served it in burning words to the naked peril of the consumer. Whoever it is your ill-served fetid respond is meant for, is sure less than happy and more than anxious. If you had no encouraging words for an anxiously despondent aspirant, morality demands you look on helplessly without adding fuel to a burning house... - that, in my conjecture' is a nobler course of action.

Just draw on your grit
it's so easy to quit
when hope's out of sight
OMG!!!!! im overwhelmed.Im also going for law with an aggregate of 58.Pls would like to know you.Add up on bbm 7A6110C3 or whatsapp 08109372287.
would be glad.
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions by aieha2(f): 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
my pume score is 42 and my utme score is 199 going for geology is der any hope for me. my aggregate score is 45.
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions by ALKARULEZ615(m): 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
Tessy10: hehe...c as ur ear stand dae wait 4 story...wotsup na?
grin ...natin mach o... me jex dae observe...

Watxap wid ur D.E??
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions by ALKARULEZ615(m): 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
aieha2: my pume score is 42 and my utme score is 199 going for geology is der any hope for me. my aggregate score is 45.
hmmmm... 45 iz kinda low for Geology... U myt be admitted into anoda dept lyk Physics, Geography, Physics Edu and d lyks if u're lucky
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions by sparkleada: 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
ALKARULEZ615: ma qurlfwnd bwoke moi heart...
Then Break Anoda Heart
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions by kepal99(m): 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
ALKARULEZ615: lol...dem neva resume
. Ok o
ALKARULEZ615: lol...dem neva resume
. Ok o
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions by sparkleada: 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
Guy Can U Help Me
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
nevilla:
OMG!!!!! im overwhelmed.Im also going for law with an aggregate of 58.Pls would like to know you.Add up on bbm 7A6110C3 or whatsapp 08109372287.
would be glad.
it would be an honour bro. Your aggregate is pretty much ok, if you ask me. Law cut-off mark as far as my memory can serve me, has never gone beyond 60. Quite the contrary, it drops erratically -55 sometimes and 58 other times predicated on the general performance of each post-ume year. If this spasmodic change is anything to go by, you sure stand a fairly sheer chance (all things being equal). Even more so, is the veritable fact that this year law-post-ume performance was not comparatively too high. Thus, chances are the cut-off mark for law might drop from its conventional 60. You have every plausible reason to be hopeful.
I do not suppose you think me an admission officer. For I'm neither one nor an agent. I'm only a student; no more than a student like Alkarurez615. I'm not on bbm. Should you want to keep in touch with me you can add me up on whatsapp with my number - 07065687526 Or with my facebook ID - Enemiku Oma Paul (Tosan).
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions by BlissB(f): 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
Alkarulez,its me Bliss,i finally opened d acct....so wats up
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions by ALKARULEZ615(m): 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
sparkleada: Then Break Anoda Heart
lol... Wud u allow me break urs?
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions by ALKARULEZ615(m): 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
sparkleada: Guy Can U Help Me
wid wat?
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions by ALKARULEZ615(m): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
BlissB: Alkarulez,its me blessing,i finally opened d acct....so wats up
wow! Ma 1 n only FIRSTie... xo happy 2 av u here
I hope u've consumed at least a jar of pure honey 2dae *winks* grin
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions by kepal99(m): 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
Who are the students who are the postutmites

1 Like

Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions by ALKARULEZ615(m): 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
kepal99: Who are the students who are the postutmites
lol..
STUDENTS:
Epaul - Law
Dr.Amanda - Medicine
Pabloaimar - Chemistry
Alkarulez - Economics
Nofij - Medical Biochemistry
Echibuogwu - Economics
Soloswag - Sociology
Kingzy4pep - Geology
etc...

ASPIRANTS
Others...
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions by kepal99(m): 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
ALKARULEZ615: lol..
STUDENTS:
Epaul - Law
Dr.Amanda - Medicine
Pabloaimar - Chemistry
Alkarulez - Economics
Nofij - Medical Biochemistry
Echibuogwu - Economics
Soloswag - Sociology
Kingzy4pep - Geology
etc...

ASPIRANTS
Others...
. Cool
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions by sparkleada: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
ALKARULEZ615: lol... Wud u allow me break urs?
IF U CAN,But U Cant.Mine Is Nt Breakable
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions by ALKARULEZ615(m): 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
sparkleada: IF U CAN,But U Cant.Mine Is Nt Breakable
wah makes it unbreakable?
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions by BlissB(f): 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
ALKARULEZ615: wow! Ma 1 n only FIRSTie... xo happy 2 av u here
I hope u've consumed at least a jar of pure honey 2dae *winks* grin
Sure lastie
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions by BlissB(f): 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
alkarulez
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions by kepal99(m): 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
Well am paul mathematics 300l
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions by Tessy10: 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
Those tetfund halls r fine o..do u guys normally take lectures thr?
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions by ALKARULEZ615(m): 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
BlissB: alkarulez u did nt mention me in dat list o BlissB..Physiology
lol... plz pardon ma memory...

BlissB - Physiology grin

Satisfied??

Ma only Firstie
Re: Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions by ALKARULEZ615(m): 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
Tessy10: Those tetfund halls r fine o..do u guys normally take lectures thr?
Yeazzur... Xpecially students of the Faculty of Sciences

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (69) (Reply)

Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) / Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. / Secondary School Girls Caught Twerking And Grinding On Male Students & Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.