Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Revealed : Come And See What Your Body Needs Free Of Charge - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Revealed : Come And See What Your Body Needs Free Of Charge (1260 Views)

Ingredients Around The World That Your Body Needs Daily / What Coke Does To Your Body in 60 minutes / Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed : Come And See What Your Body Needs Free Of Charge by ugoma1(m): 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD TAKE SUPPLIMENTS
(1).The soil has been depleted of trace elements and farmers use chemicals , fertilizers and pesticides which reduces valuable nutrients content of vegetables .(2).Our fruits and vegetables don’t get to us fresh ( the consumers as fresh they were naturally from the farm ). They undergo preserving stages thereby loosing valuable nutrients (.3.)The use of aluminum cooking utensils reduces valuable nutrients from our food and it is the major cause of Alzheimer ‘s diseases and memory loss .(4).Drinking alcohol reduces valuable nutrients from our body .(5.)Refining our foods not only removes large nutrients from our food s but the preservatives , colorants and flavorings added are dangerous to our health .(6).There is chlorine in our bottled and pure water we drink everyday and this is chemical(7 ) .infrequent meals and the eating fast and junk foods
(cool. 75% of people deliberately consume the food that actually cause them harm . This is because we use our hard earned money to buy all these diseases from market through buying refined and chemicalised drug (popularly called blood tablets sold on public buses and on the streets today) and chemicalised food and water owing to owing to civilization .As a result , a lot of people are eating themselves into early grave by making wrong food choices( 9)Environmentally polluted world with metal and industrial gases .
Note : We are made of cells ( up to 73 trillion of cells ) and each of them works together to give us life if properly maintained to remained in good order .If you’re your cells don’t receive the correct nutrients , they become tired and sick that is the beginning of your health crises . if you don’t take care of your health chronic diseases will take care of your life . Give your body what it needs to work optimally , feel great and live younger for longer everyday with swissgarde supplements.Note: world health organisation (who) says you should be going for medical check up every 6(six ) months . How often do we go? But with suppliments our health can withstand any on coming ailments that are unadentified .how much can be quantified with your life ? Is it # 1million naira? That means if cancer gives you the money it can take your life ? I leave you here to think about it because you may not value your health until sickness comes .

IF YOU KNOW THAT YOUR LIFE IS NOT LESS THAN #5000 AND THAT YOU DON’T CHECK YOUR BODY OFTEN CALL TO GET THE SUPPLIMENTS
UGOCHUKWU: 07055784058 OR 07088535249
EMAIL: ugochukwuaugustine92@yahoo.com.
NOTE : THE PRODUCTS WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD ONCE YOU PLACE AN ORDER .
Re: Revealed : Come And See What Your Body Needs Free Of Charge by ugoma1(m): 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
HOW MUCH MONEY IS EQUAL TO YOUR LIFE ? IS IT 12MILLION NAIRA ? THAT MEANS WHEN SOMEBODY GIVES YOU THE MONEY HE CAN BE INCHARGE OF YOUR LIFE OR HE CAN TAKE YOUR LIFE? . IS THAT WHAT YOU MEAN ? IF THAT IS WHAT YOU MEAN .THAT MEANS : CANCER HEART ATTACK , HYPERTENSION, INFERTILITY,STAHYOLOCOCAOS,ETC WHICH YOU CAN CURE WITH SUPLIMENTS LESS THAN #5,000 CAN TAKE YOUR LIFE . GOD FORBID .WAIT O. LET ME ASK YOU . DO YOU GO FOR MEDICAL UP CHECK FOR EVERY SIX MONTHS ACCORDING TO (WHO)WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION ORDER ? EVEN ME I DON’T GO AND HOW WILL I KNOW MY HEALTH STATUS ? SINCE I DON’T GO, IT IS THE UNCHEMICALISED SUPPLIMENTS FROM SWISSGARDE THAT IS MY CHECK UP .THAT MEANS YOU NEED IT SINCE YOUR BODY NEEDS 50 MINERALS AND VITAMINS TO BE HEALTHY ON DAILY BASIS . BUT WAIT O. DO YOU HAVE THE MONEY TO BUY THE FOODS THAT CONTAIN ALL THESE MINERALS AND VITAMINS ? PERSONALLY I DON’T . IF YOU DON’T HAVE THE MONEY LIKE ME LETS TURN TO UNCHEMICALISED SUPPLIMENTS
Re: Revealed : Come And See What Your Body Needs Free Of Charge by ugoma1(m): 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
I WISH YOU A WONDERFUL WEEKEND
Re: Revealed : Come And See What Your Body Needs Free Of Charge by ugoma1(m): 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2014
Jumoke Ariyo
- Fashion designer & Swissgarde Distributor

Mr Orji
- Customer from Apapa , Lagos

Rosemary
- Lagos customer

"I used Swissgarde Aloepower and stressActive and to God's glory my BP became very normal to 107/69against 160/95. I used to have headache and pain on my shoulders but it has disapppeared. No more tiredness and hangovers. Swissgarde is really very good. I found it excellent.No side effect like other drugs I used for High BP"
Re: Revealed : Come And See What Your Body Needs Free Of Charge by ugoma1(m): 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
your body needs nutrients to by healthy not drugs
Re: Revealed : Come And See What Your Body Needs Free Of Charge by ugoma1(m): 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
you dont need a big amount to get this
Re: Revealed : Come And See What Your Body Needs Free Of Charge by ugoma1(m): 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
all the swissgarde products contain anti cancer content in them
Re: Revealed : Come And See What Your Body Needs Free Of Charge by ugoma1(m): 9:07am On Jul 22, 2014
fat burner is all about fat reduction .
Re: Revealed : Come And See What Your Body Needs Free Of Charge by ugoma1(m): 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
do you know that soon life will be that you are what you eat not the drugs you drink ? why not take supplement from swissgarde which are food like instead of taking drugs ? remember the greatest medicine on earth is food not drugs
Re: Revealed : Come And See What Your Body Needs Free Of Charge by ugoma1(m): 10:49am On Feb 26, 2016
do you know that you are what u eat or do u eat to live or do u live to eat ? i will get the answer next time

(1) (Reply)

Fear Of Ebola: Air Hostesses Now Wear Hand Gloves And Protective Coats [PHOTOS] / How Come Death Forgot Him? (picture) / Girl Pop Pimple That Had Been Growing For Six Years [see What Came out}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.