Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Quality Shirts For Sale 4 Marketers And Wholesalers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Quality Shirts For Sale 4 Marketers And Wholesalers (950 Views)

Vacancies for female marketers and customer service agent / A Media Company Is Recruiting Marketers And Writers! / We Are Looking For Independent Marketers And Distributors Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quality Shirts For Sale 4 Marketers And Wholesalers by Blacksodje(m): 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
Good evening peeps
Bin awhile
A friend of mine recently came from Turkey and he brought some really nice quality shirts..
T-shirts (1,500)
Short sleeves (2,000)
Long sleeves (2,500 and above).
He needs marketers and/or wholesalers(though, there might be alil variation in the price).
Home delivery is guaranteed for dose in Lagos while for those outside Lagos, home delivery would be done via the usage of a competent courier delivery company.
To book for your shirts, simply send a mail to candaglobalconceptslimited@etisalatng.blackberry.com orsend an sms to 09091664383.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks
Re: Quality Shirts For Sale 4 Marketers And Wholesalers by nikola(m): 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
Can I see pictures? What kinds of shirts. Fabric I mean.
Cheers
Re: Quality Shirts For Sale 4 Marketers And Wholesalers by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2014
nikola: Can I see pictures? What kinds of shirts. Fabric I mean.
Cheers

seconded

1 Like

Re: Quality Shirts For Sale 4 Marketers And Wholesalers by Blacksodje(m): 8:13am On Jun 30, 2014
Good morning,
These are some of the shirts.
Hope you like them
They are made of cotton

Re: Quality Shirts For Sale 4 Marketers And Wholesalers by Blacksodje(m): 8:17am On Jun 30, 2014
Some other pixs

Re: Quality Shirts For Sale 4 Marketers And Wholesalers by manneger2: 8:53am On Jun 30, 2014
Can I get baby wear thanks @ a good price
Re: Quality Shirts For Sale 4 Marketers And Wholesalers by jonatahunegbu: 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
Wia in Lagos r u
I tink am interested
Re: Quality Shirts For Sale 4 Marketers And Wholesalers by Blacksodje(m): 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
Good evening folks,
Hope you all had a great day?
I am sorry i haven't replied some of your text messages, mails and calls.
I had a problem with someone i gave some clothes to market cos she was the 1st to indicate an interest from this forum. I haven't heard from her for sometime now and her phone has been switched off. She actually sold a fraction of the clothes, remitted the fund we agreed on and that was it.
Hence, i have developed this fear about getting to meet credible people via this forum.
I know we have loads of credible folks on dis forum but some people are out here to paint honest people bad.
Anyway, i have resulted to selling the clothes directly to either wholesalers or interested clients.
You can still order for your shirts via 09091664383 or blacksodje@yahoo.com but its going to be strictly for those who are interested in buying them and wearing/selling them if need be.
If i hear of an opportunity else where, i would definitely spread the word over here.
Thanks folks

(1) (Reply)

Web Administrator Needed @ Www.provenability-ng.com / Investment One Invite / Who Else Received Talentbowl Mail For An Interview For November 04

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.