Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* (1066581 Views)

Proudly Esan Thread! Come In Lets Meet And Hookup. / Happy Birthday Lanicky!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) ... (1533) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 8:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

so that's how shallow you think of us?
make me think deep then
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
Cheriepet:

Pouring out ur mind is different from accusing me i terminated my own baby sad so u believe i wasnt happy it lived inside me for a while
You should have allowed your happiness to last not to do otherwise
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
charijee:
make me think deep then

if that's what you think of Us then It's very unfortunate!
*picks up car keys and storms out angrily *
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

see talk o!!...have you forgotten you were the one who dragged me into this matter yesterday?
I dragged you in to do what's right not the other way round
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 8:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

if that's what you think of Us then It's very unfortunate!
*picks up car keys and storms out angrily *
I'll be here waiting to tell you more truth
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
charijee:
VERY POSSIBLE

OMG!! CJ!!!
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
Cheriepet:

OMG!! CJ!!!
CJ did what
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
charijee:
I don't need to be told

So ur instinct told u so... well good for u
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
charijee:
You should have allowed your happiness to last not to do otherwise

do otherwise dats to terminate my preggy? waohhhhhh! interesting
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
charijee:
I'll be here waiting to tell you more truth

Truth?!!..... or your heartless assumptions.... to say CP would terminate her baby just to get back at 3D is just very heartless and insensitive of you.... not to talk saying I had a hand in killing my own niece or nephew?.... that's just the height, if you're capable of doing that to get back at me doesn't mean everyone is capable.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
charijee:
CJ did what

Nothing
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
Cheriepet:

OMG!! CJ!!!

CP you don't need this.. you need rest please... you're the only sister I have o.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 8:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

CP you don't need this.. you need rest please... you're the only sister I have o.

Can u believe CJ is blaming me
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
Cheriepet:

honestly I'm surprised..... It's all good tho.. just rest OK?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 8:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote
author=JeffreyJamez post=30310228]

Truth?!!..... or your heartless assumptions.... to say CP would
terminate her baby just to get back at 3D is just very heartless and
insensitive of you.... not to talk saying I had a hand in killing my own
niece or nephew?.... that's just the height, if you're capable of doing
that to get back at me doesn't mean everyone is capable. [/quote]

Hey calm down ok..... just know she's hurting also.... dont b harsh on her for d sake of my niece Osila
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 8:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

honestly I'm surprised..... It's all good tho.. just rest OK?

I will
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nickymezor(f): 8:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
charijee:
Evening lovey smiley..... how're you?
am doing grt n u?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
Cheriepet:

Hey calm down ok..... just know she's hurting also.... dont b harsh on her for d sake of my niece Osila

did she consider my feelings before accusing me of murder?!
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Truth?!!..... or your heartless assumptions.... to say CP would terminate her baby just to get back at 3D is just very heartless and insensitive of you.... not to talk saying I had a hand in killing my own niece or nephew?.... that's just the height, if you're capable of doing that to get back at me doesn't mean everyone is capable.
Go on....say what you've always wanted to say.....I'm not surprised one bit.....I'm left in my own world
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 8:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
Nickymezor:
am doing grt n u?
I'm fine lollipop.....nice to hear from you
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 8:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Cheriepet:

Brother and sister against me.....okay......just cos my twinny isn't always around.....
Kingphilip! Kingphilip!! Kingphilip!!!
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

did she consider my feelings before accusing me of murder?!

I know it hurts, just try tone doen ur anger.... i'm hurt n still hurting buh i also have to undastand her n put her hurt n condition into consideration
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
charijee:
Brother and sister against me.....okay......just cos my twinny isn't always around.....
Kingphilip! Kingphilip!! Kingphilip!!!

Nobody is against u... just calm down...
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
Cheriepet:

Nobody is against u... just calm down...
I need to be alone pls CP
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote
author=charijee post=30310759]Go on....say what you've always wanted to
say.....I'm not surprised one bit.....I'm left in my own world[/quote]

Both of u should stop this right dis minute.... I am d one dat lost a child.... i am d one hurting.... so i dont need u both to fight over me.... ok!!!!

CJ if it makes u happy then believe whatever u want but i wan dis fight to end now!!!!
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
charijee:
Go on....say what you've always wanted to say.....I'm not surprised one bit.....I'm left in my own world

how typical!!!.... I'm done here
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
Cheriepet:

I know it hurts, just try tone doen ur anger.... i'm hurt n still hurting buh i also have to undastand her n put her hurt n condition into consideration

eh na... It's always about her...I'm a robot devoid of humans feelings.... everything is always my fault!!.. It's all good.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
charijee:
I need to be alone pls CP

*leaves her to here brooding n goes into D Gambit*
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

how typical!!!.... I'm done here
Did you say done *screaming aloud* JJ goooooooooo!!!!!!Go and leave me alone.......you and Cheriepet should goooooooo....Go I want to be left alone.....
*gasping for breath*.leave me aaaallllloooooonnnnneeeee
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote
author=JeffreyJamez post=30311232]

eh na... It's always about her...I'm a robot devoid of humans
feelings.... everything is always my fault!!.. It's all good. [/quote]

It's not ur fault nor anybody's... i only wanted both of u not to fight over me okay *pinches his nose* dont be mad broda smiley n i love u plenty for being there *hugs him*
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote
author=charijee post=30311417]Did you say done *screaming
aloud* JJ goooooooooo!!!!!!Go and leave me alone.......you and
Cheriepet should goooooooo....Go I want to be left alone.....
*gasping for breath*.leave me aaaallllloooooonnnnneeeee[/quote]

*turns n look @her, shakes head n continue walking*

I just wonder how someone will cry more dan d bereaved.... n watch urself so nothing will happen to my niece o
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
Cheriepet:

It's not ur fault nor anybody's... i only wanted both of u not to fight over me okay *pinches his nose* dont be mad broda smiley n i love u plenty for being there *hugs him*

*hugs her back*

(1) (2) (3) ... (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) ... (1533) (Reply)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.