Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* (1067878 Views)

Proudly Esan Thread! Come In Lets Meet And Hookup. / Happy Birthday Lanicky!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) ... (1533) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by kinglekan: 3:55pm On May 31, 2015
ggrin:
undecided
Dem swear for u ni? Y u dey combine all my posts together?
Sho yawerey ni? undecided
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by immortalvoices(m): 4:27pm On May 31, 2015
lanicky:

Happy sunday smiley

My princess thanks from my heart, hope you are doing great

I av been trying to settle down at my ppa that is, primary place of assignment which is the NIGER STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY MINNA

missing your cheerful aura and even you more

Chimerase2 keep of military zone!!!!
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by immortalvoices(m): 4:28pm On May 31, 2015
daveP:
how your side now? Hope una don start the new ministry?

It's about the time sir miss ur chatting
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by immortalvoices(m): 4:30pm On May 31, 2015
Cheriepet:

Dettol smileysmileycheesy:p
Good morning

Super in law I am always humble Working hard to protect and provide for her
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 4:54pm On May 31, 2015
immortalvoices:

It's about the time sir miss ur chatting
(shakes him) we miss the voices too. Did you get my mail.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 4:56pm On May 31, 2015
Adaobi12:
tongue
good erm charijee and cheriepet are awaiting. Time yaff reach! (holds her hand until she drops d techo hotspot she's pinging withwink directs her into the culinary. She frowns) tongue
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 31, 2015
daveP:
good erm charijee and cheriepet are awaiting. Time yaff reach! (holds her hand until she drops d techo hotspot she's pinging withwink directs her into the culinary. She frowns) tongue
. toniro,where art thou? tell Davep that its just 4:58pm. Dinner time never reach.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 31, 2015
immortalvoices:

My princess thanks from my heart, hope you are doing great

I av been trying to settle down at my ppa that is, primary place of assignment which is the NIGER STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY MINNA

missing your cheerful aura and even you more

Chimerase2 keep of military zone!!!!
Pls waybill some kilishi to anambra for me biko.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 5:02pm On May 31, 2015
Adaobi12:
. toniro,where art thou? tell Daep that its just 4:58pm. Dinner time never reach.

The earlier the better cos you stop @ the right time. Its 5pm on the dot already. So get set.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 31, 2015
daveP:

The earlier the better cos you stop @ the right time. Its 5pm on the dot already. So get set.
. And if I don't? biko free me. KFC is available.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 5:18pm On May 31, 2015
Adaobi12:
. And if I don't? biko free me. KFC is available.
i should free you ba? I should free you (walks into the kitchen still repeating the same question. Comes out with a lancet and gives chase) wait for me now. CFC ko KFC ni!! After she don promise finish. Goan prepare slowfood for us. Nt fastfood.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 31, 2015
daveP:
i should free you ba? I should free you (walks into the kitchen still repeating the same question. Comes out with a lancet and gives chase) wait for me now. CFC ko KFC ni!! After she don promise finish. Goan prepare slowfood for us. Nt fastfood.
biko,before you send me to my ancestors, take your food.longer longer.

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 5:40pm On May 31, 2015
Adaobi12:
biko,before you send me to my ancestors, take your food.longer longer.

(scans thru the red paint on top the food. Sees no leather on it.) erm ahem........ Where is the meat. (points to her back) they are waiting also. Or you thought i said "Dinner only for dave".? (wickid laugh)
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 31, 2015
daveP:

(scans thru the red paint on top the food. Sees no leather on it.) erm ahem........ Where is the meat. (points to her back) they are waiting also. Or you thought i said "Dinner only for dave".? (wickid laugh)
. the kitchen is open to every famished soul.
As leather, tell immortal voices to send some leather across.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 5:56pm On May 31, 2015
Adaobi12:
. the kitchen is open to every famished soul.
As leather, tell immortal voices to send some leather across.
if i decide to pop the question on my knees now. Is this the lil lil stuff, i en my kids would be facing on a daily basis?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 31, 2015
daveP:
if i decide to pop the question on my knees now. Is this the lil lil stuff, i en my kids would be facing on a daily basis?
. Till you pop the question, we will then address that.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 6:16pm On May 31, 2015
Adaobi12:
. Till you pop the question, we will then address that.
just do this for the family now.

If you wait till the question comes and change to do it once it has happen, it mean alot can change after the question as well dont you think?

Na your type wan make i retire here, cos when i jst call you. You no go wan ans. Sharwama alll the thayim. Smh tongue
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 31, 2015
daveP:

If you wait till the question comes and change to do it once it has happen, it mean alot can change after the question as well dont you think?

Na your type wan make i retire here, cos when i jst call you. You no go wan ans. Sharwama alll the thayim. Smh tongue
tongue
daveP:

. You dont have make it look like a command jor.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by ggrin(f): 6:41pm On May 31, 2015
kinglekan:
Dem swear for u ni? Y u dey combine all my posts together?
Shey lanicky yawerey ni? undecided
beeni o! Omo na ti ya wereembarassed
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by immortalvoices(m): 7:01pm On May 31, 2015
daveP:
(shakes him) we miss the voices too. Did you get my mail.

Yeah boss right before I had to change my email address.... Can we watsapp sir?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by immortalvoices(m): 7:03pm On May 31, 2015
Adaobi12:
Pls waybill some kilishi to anambra for me biko.

*bows down * your wish, my hands to follow ma'm
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by kinglekan: 7:03pm On May 31, 2015
ggrin:
beeni o! Omo na ti ya wereembarassed
You never use ur drug bah? undecided
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 7:19pm On May 31, 2015
kellyJames5:

Here live and direct grin

Hey! What's up? grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 7:29pm On May 31, 2015
daveP:
well glad youre active again. Hope you know you have alot to fill in. 64days isnt small joke.

Haba did I stay away for DAT long? Oh, I am sorry Davey. I promise I won't stay away dat long again smiley
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:34pm On May 31, 2015
Cheriepet:

Haba did I stay away for DAT long? Oh, I am sorry Davey. I promise I won't stay away dat long again smiley

My leg is not thin angry
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 7:35pm On May 31, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

News have it that u traveled out.

What did u bring for me?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I brought myself wink
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 7:36pm On May 31, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

My leg is not thin angry

Pinhsure or u know d rest lipsrsealed
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 7:38pm On May 31, 2015
dre11:

Abeg which one is shoshoe again

Because me no follow you waka go that side

U sabi forget jor, no worry u go remember soon

so how was ur day?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 7:40pm On May 31, 2015
immortalvoices:

Super in law I am always humble
Working hard to protect and provide for her

Mr. Voices where is my sis? I have not seen her today o?

Hope u are taking good care of her?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:41pm On May 31, 2015
Cheriepet:

cheesy cheesy cheesy I brought myself wink
grin
Okay o
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:41pm On May 31, 2015
Cheriepet:

cheesy cheesy cheesy I brought myself wink
grin
Okay o
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 7:41pm On May 31, 2015
daveP:

Davey what I do? sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) ... (1533) (Reply)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.