Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,397 members, 7,843,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* - Dating And Meet-up Zone (847) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* (1079841 Views)

Proudly Esan Thread! Come In Lets Meet And Hookup. / Happy Birthday Lanicky!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) ... (1533) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by cdamsel(f): 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
3Dimension: kelvin!!!!! I think we need to chat at the gambit.

Mind you. I kept some ammunitions and weapons as souvenirs.

This is hillariously funny... So u don leave lola now. Na u and frankben they fight untop cdamsel.
frankben kwa?
Nobody dey fight o, kelvingraphics has sole ownership ooo grin cheesy wink
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
JeffreyJamez: *drives in*
Lawd cry cry cry
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
glitest:
Lawd cry cry cry

you dey trip for the ride abi wink
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
daveP: angry

(tries raising his hands to slap her, eventually does) ermm

saw a mosquinto!

Dat rule was reversed since frank's pranks.(collects keys frm her)
Raise that your hand again and I'll give you short sleeve......there was never a time this rule was reversed......it still stands......
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
U want me to take U round d house?? Dnt worry our boy Frankben would do that l8r. Frankben is mah Nigga and he is married to Lady FrankySnow(wahala girl) and Princess Ggrin a very troublesome DIVA
And as 4 a formal welcome speech/introduction one of my boy by the name Davep wil anchor dat.
Just relax while Lanicky serves U breakfast (walahi dat gurl is a good chef and she is ukwully endowedlipsrsealed ) While waiting u kan kall on Xtarxhyne and her disciplez MissyHORLAH and Lorlahlozz to give U d trending amebo here on NL, Queen Charijee who is d wife of my once upon rival JefferyJAMEZ and the twinny of our family accountant (KINGPHILIP) will be interviewing U, during the course of the interview, 2 cleanerz by the name Harlot abi na HARLOS and Dre11tongue may ask U to excuse d living room so they kan sweep and mop it, pls if they do, do comply wìth them 4 if they fail to clean d house, dia salary wont be complete by d end of d month. Ehen, We have an Irish princess here by d name Irishkez pls do treat her with kare kuz she is fragile, i wouldnt want our mummy PrettySpicey to start scolding U 4 making her cry... Eeerm we have one naughty lady here (Cheriepet) pls she is semi-single and semi-seriously searching. Her husband 3dimension is one of the soldierz that where deployed to Bama recently by d FG and we havnt heard 4rm d guy 4 a long time nowcheesy And most importantly if U want to enjoy ur stay here bro pls stay 50km off my wife Cdamsel. I kan kill 4 her. U hear me ba?grin

U welcome here bro.
Pls let sum1 include d people dat i 4got to add to my list

Thanks.
I still remain Kelvin, The head of the housetonguetonguetongue
I dey come make i go buy Helmet cheesycheesygrin.

Biko who has seen Redgemtongue
hahaha. My funny enemy grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
[quote author=KelvinGraphics]
U want me to take U round d house?? Dnt worry our boy Frankben would do that l8r. Frankben is mah Nigga and he is married to Lady FrankySnow(wahala girl) and Princess Ggrin a very troublesome DIVA
And as 4 a formal welcome speech/introduction one of my boy by the name Davep wil anchor dat.
Just relax while Lanicky serves U breakfast (walahi dat gurl is a good chef and she is ukwully endowedlipsrsealed ) While waiting u kan kall on Xtarxhyne and her disciplez MissyHORLAH and Lorlahlozz to give U d trending amebo here on NL, Queen Charijee who is d wife of my once upon rival JefferyJAMEZ and the twinny of our family accountant (KINGPHILIP) will be interviewing U, during the course of the interview, 2 cleanerz by the name Harlot abi na HARLOS and Dre11tongue may ask U to excuse d living room so they kan sweep and mop it, pls if they do, do comply wìth them 4 if they fail to clean d house, dia salary wont be complete by d end of d month. Ehen, We have an Irish princess here by d name Irishkez pls do treat her with kare kuz she is fragile, i wouldnt want our mummy PrettySpicey to start scolding U 4 making her cry... Eeerm we have one naughty lady here (Cheriepet) pls she is semi-single and semi-seriously searching. Her husband 3dimension is one of the soldierz that where deployed to Bama recently by d FG and we havnt heard 4rm d guy 4 a long time nowcheesy And most importantly if U want to enjoy ur stay here bro pls stay 50km off my wife Cdamsel. I kan kill 4 her. U hear me ba?grin

U welcome here bro.
Pls let sum1 include d people dat i 4got to add to my list

Thanks.
I still remain Kelvin, The head of the housetonguetonguetongue
I dey come make i go buy Helmet cheesycheesygrin.

Biko who has seen Redgemtongue[/quote ]omo u get type o shocked
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
JeffreyJamez: *drives in*
*highlights from ride*.....ouch. ....what a long trip
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
charijee: Lmao......the naughtiest fellow ever......you didn't include the rules of the house.......
----no fighting
----no insults or abusive language
----everything happens here on the platter of jokes
---finally no breaking of women's heart like frankben
you are highly welcome
correct yourself lady. I don't break hearts. They break mine cry
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
frankben: a glance at this face guarantees sweet dreams cheesy.

She's doing okay in london. She'll be back soon.
If I hear
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
frankben: correct yourself lady. I don't break hearts. They break mine cry
undecided
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
dre11:

the only person that can put u through is davep and lanicky....

we have a structured planned ways of doing things here

that's why we are diff from the rest
Okay sire.... Ghuud evenin to yhu.... Btw, how's ya day been so far?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
FrankySnow: undecided
you're not included grin. You're trustworthy wink.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
frankben: you're not included grin. You're trustworthy wink.

You already broke my heart Mr and today I must go see my lawyer to remove the frank in my moniker. Keep your name jor. embarassed
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
cdamsel: frankben kwa?
I know embarassed. I no dey drag anything with kelvin angry
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
FrankySnow: You already broke my heart Mr and today I must go see my lawyer to remove the frank in my moniker. Keep your name jor. embarassed
Chisos!shocked. I thought we've settled this undecided. You wan make I hang myself cry. Please don't break my heart cry
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
frankben: Chisos!shocked. I thought we've settled this undecided. You wan make I hang myself cry. Please don't break my heart cry
Then why are you breaking mine? embarassed
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
FrankySnow: Then why are you breaking mine? embarassed
You know I can't try that cry. Na only you wey I get. Oya smile for me.
*kisses*
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

you dey trip for the ride abi wink
YES!!....Mehn, abeg.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
frankben: You know I can't try that cry. Na only you wey I get. Oya smile for me.
*kisses*
wink smiley kiss
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by KelvinGraphics(m): 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
cdamsel: frankben kwa?
Pls preach it to them bae.

I dont know if this guys have Ear or eye problem o.grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2014
FrankySnow: wink smiley kiss
please don't threaten me with divorce again. I no like to hear that word. If not for 1 man wey come hold me, i 4 don hang myself grin. *hugs*
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
frankben: please don't threaten me with divorce again. I no like to hear that word. If not for 1 man wey come hold me, i 4 don hang myself grin. *hugs*
Lmao. OK no more divorce wink
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by cdamsel(f): 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
frankben: I know embarassed. I no dey drag anything with kelvin angry
no vex 4 me o,wat I do na?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
glitest:
YES!!....Mehn, abeg.

Lol e dey road no worry you hear? wink
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
charijee: *highlights from ride*.....ouch. ....what a long trip

Enjoyed the ride? wink
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
FrankySnow: Lmao. OK no more divorce wink
how has your day been?

Sweetheart
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by cdamsel(f): 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Pls preach it to them bae.

I dont know if this guys have Ear or eye problem o.grin
them dey find words 4 my mouth o
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by KelvinGraphics(m): 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
cdamsel: them dey find words 4 my mouth o

Wetin dem want come use am do na??

Chaii To be Celeberity no easy oooo
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
cdamsel: no vex 4 me o,wat I do na?
you no do anything. angry

*shows her my queen. #frankysnow*
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Enjoyed the ride? wink
Yeah baby......thanks for the treat.......l had so much fun.....especially at the seaside.....
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by KelvinGraphics(m): 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
frankben: hahaha. My funny enemy grin

Hwfa as regards the parolz na??

I am serious about it o. Whatsapp me na
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by KelvinGraphics(m): 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
JeffreyJamez: KELVINGRAPHICS who appointed you head of the house? undecided.....you don forget my suitcase full of weapons abi...oops!! lipsrsealed..i forgot....only Kingphillip knows about it...

Is it that ur old Mack4 gun that cannot even injure a bird?? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) ... (1533) (Reply)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.