Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,894 members, 7,844,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* - Dating And Meet-up Zone (878) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* (1080290 Views)

Proudly Esan Thread! Come In Lets Meet And Hookup. / Happy Birthday Lanicky!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) ... (1533) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
cdamsel: abeg interpret ehhh

Ogidigan means......very strong

It was said in a funny cartoon...dat's y some nlanders say...*this one is strong*
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
Trypa:

U make the fun out of me

Did u accomplish ur set assignment for the day
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
charijee: Transformer is damaged beyond repairs.....we're planning on getting a new one

cheesy
Una too overload the tin beyond its capacity
I hope say una don give una contribution sha

Kia see as light dey waste for mah endgrin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by obayaya(m): 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
ochon: Viewing this topic: IrishKez, teeo(m)

*whistling* Obayaya, don't say I didn't warn you o. See as your boo dey for inside one room with Teeo ALONE. Ok o.*singing* Double wahala for deadi body. grin

Teeo doesn't scare me.. I can handle him wink grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
IrishKez:

You understand only in your imagination wink cheesy

cheesy
That's because ur part of mah imagination for u yo have understand the logic of not understandingwink
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
That's because ur part of mah imagination for u yo have understand the logic of not understandingwink

Stay there dey speak grammar, make you no beg me to teach you igbo tongue
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
ochon: Viewing this topic: IrishKez, teeo(m)

*whistling* Obayaya, don't say I didn't warn you o. See as your boo dey for inside one room with Teeo ALONE. Ok o.*singing* Double wahala for deadi body. grin

Mr Ochon with all due respect I think it's high time I correct a wrong notion you have continuously belabored on here:
Obayaya is my brother and friend, from the same state, from the same region and the same dialect.
Am sure he laughs at your ignorance(this is not meant to be insult pls) each time he reads your post
I don't do online relationship(s) either for real or for the fun of it.
With all due respect, I will appreciate it if you STOP peddling my name ignorantly cos it's already getting at me although it's all for the fun of it from your own standpoint sad
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
IrishKez:

Stay there dey speak grammar, make you no beg me to teach you igbo tongue

cheesy
I will tell u to teach me Igbo when I see words that are hard for me to assimilatesmiley cool
Because I did have them as mah neighborh before and do interact with them because of mah mums business
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
Trypa:

Alright plz wen they are around plz make my presence knwn.
okay, i will. Be around in an hour or two
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
Goodevening everyone
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
IrishKez:

I could tutor you cool
pls do smiley! How is your ankle?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
I will tell u to teach me Igbo when I see words that are hard for me to assimilatesmiley cool
Because I did have them as mah neighborh before and do interact with them because of mah mums business

Your high horse will fall you
Just step down and accept the help cheesy
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
daveP: pls do smiley! How is your ankle?

Do you wish to pay by seconds/minutes/hourly/daily/weekly or monthly? wink

The ankle is still acting up. They say ankle injury doesn't go that easy
Thanks for asking

1 Like

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
IrishKez:

Do you wish to pay by seconds/minutes/hourly/daily/weekly or monthly? wink

The ankle is still acting up. They say ankle injury doesn't go that easy
Thanks for asking
weekly with special culinarial service. Tell me about it? Im eager to know the tutorials smiley

Does it twitch when you type?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
daveP: weekly with special culinarial service. Tell me about it? Im eager to know the tutorials smiley

Does it twitch when you type?

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
lanicky:

Lol....general overseer of women grin
I don repent. No more woman wrappering grin . Evening lanicky
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
IrishKez:

aha! Is that enough to pause the tutorials? Okay smiley
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
IrishKez:

Your high horse will fall you
Just step down and accept the help cheesy

Stepdown for u to take mah seat...

Nope..... U think I don't know ur tricktongue

*I change am for hergrin*
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
dre11:

Stepdown for u to take mah seat...

Nope..... U think I don't know ur tricktongue

*I change am for hergrin*

Funny you cheesy
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
IrishKez:

Funny you cheesy

cheesy
cheesy

Let me ask...... How is ur ankle now and I guess ur still telling those girls there to massage the thing for u
Instead of telling a guy to do that because am sure ur pulse, nerves, muscles with bones will just react positively to a guys touch
God come help u make the guy get a smooth touch and knows how to give a proper and balanced massagewink cool
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
JeffreyJamez: Goodevening everyone
Evening sugar....how was the napping hour?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
frankben: I don repent. No more woman wrappering grin . Evening lanicky
Easier said than done....evening frankben
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy

Let me ask...... How is ur ankle now and I guess ur still telling those girls there to massage the thing for u
Instead of telling a guy to do that because am sure ur pulse, nerves, muscles with bones will just react positively to a guys touch
God come help u make the guy get a smooth touch and knows how to give a proper and balanced massagewink cool

The Pharmacist that does the massaging is not a woman tongue
He doesn't have a filthy mind and neither do I.
That mutual understanding works well for the good of us(helps in my healing process, increases his pocket weight) cool
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
Una too overload the tin beyond its capacity
I hope say una don give una contribution sha

Kia see as light dey waste for mah endgrin
lol..share your light with me na....you know there's love in sharing....how you dey?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Trypa(f): 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
daveP: okay, i will. Be around in an hour or two

I de now where are they?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Trypa(f): 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
dre11:

U make the fun out of me

Did u accomplish ur set assignment for the day

Did u knw abt any?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
charijee: Easier said than done....evening frankben
Evening CJ. Howdy?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
IrishKez:

The Pharmacist that does the massaging is not a woman tongue
He doesn't have a filthy mind and neither do I
That mutual understanding works well for the good of us(helps in my healing process, increases his pocket weight) cool

Aha kilagbe kile ju.....
Em! Who says that una get that kind Mind self

U just jump to conclusion .........

I hope he is doing the job well and not delaying it so that more money will still come to his pocket as the days do increase
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Trypa(f): 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
Trypa:

How far?

Am gud oo n u?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
charijee: lol..share your light with me na....you know there's love in sharing....how you dey?

There is

Where is ur wire.... So I can loop it to our transformer.....
My day was mixture of emotions
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
Trypa:

Did u knw abt any?

Can u still remember how u did tell me about ur numerous places and workload to accomplish today
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
frankben: Evening CJ. Howdy?
I'm good....your wife isn't back yet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) ... (1533) (Reply)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.