Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,807 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* - Dating And Meet-up Zone (986) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* (1070040 Views)

Proudly Esan Thread! Come In Lets Meet And Hookup. / Happy Birthday Lanicky!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) ... (1533) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
dre11:

Which of the bodies
U mean the real one
Or
The imaginary oneundecided

both
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
Cheriepet:

Y is it lost?

ask cj
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
SexySapphire:

I wasn't irked by it, I jst didn't understand what u were referring to as fake or original, whether it was the phone or u were talkin about sometin else entirely. The mssg wasn't clear enuff.

I was just playing with words and I didn't know mah joke wasn't understood by u.. ..

But it's good we did squash all mis-wordings
So tell me what kept u out
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by SexySapphire(f): 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

appharently she feels the same way,hence the food in the dustbin *points to dustbin*
Maybe it's time for u to start goin for cooking classes
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

both

Then let start with the latertongue
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
SexySapphire:

my cooking is fine..dont need no classes.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
dre11:

Then let start with the latertongue

you wan see wetin go blind you ba grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by SexySapphire(f): 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
dre11:

I was just playing with words and I didn't know mah joke wasn't understood by u.. ..

But it's good we did squash all mis-wordings
So tell me what kept u out
I've just bin busy wit som stuffs dat I needed to get done.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by SexySapphire(f): 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

my cooking is fine..dont need no classes.
Owk...if u insist.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by SexySapphire(f): 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

dont worry i will cook for you when im in batter mode.
Aii...will be on the watch for it
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
SexySapphire:

Owk...if u insist.

dont worry i will cook for you when im in batter mode.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
SexySapphire:

Sweetheart, I'm sorry. Didn't knw u're already in the house. How ar u doing?

Trypa darling, hw is it goin wit ur health? I hope u're much berra now.
im good, how are you too?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

ask cj

I should ask CJ.... u are throwing tantrums n u know she is preggy when she starts wit u dont call me o
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
daveP:

U want me to punch ur face b4 u see me?

lol.... how u dey?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by SexySapphire(f): 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
daveP:
I'm doing amazingly well. Av a lovely evening
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

you wan see wetin go blind you ba grin

Am with mah goggles coolcool which can protect mah eyes
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Trypa(f): 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
daveP:

Bby mi just there tomorrow is d D day patiently watin hope u are gud ryt?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
Cheriepet:

I should ask CJ.... u are throwing tantrums n u know she is preggy when she starts wit u dont call me o

oh she has started with me since and ive been keeping my cool...im human

imagine,i was eating popcorn o,before CJ would happily come and join me,but these days,no way..instead she will be guilt tripping me..even if i offer her she will say shes not eating...today now i told her to come and eat in the room ...you know what she said?.....that why the room? that she doesnt trust me......but she trust oga davep not to starve her....imagine!!......me im just in chilling mode o...doing my own thing and cooking and eating my own food.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Trypa(f): 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
dre11:

Ure not good to go
Because the world can't afford to loose a soul like u

Ok I promise I will cum back mark my words
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
i smell lanicky!!!
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
dre11:

Am with mah goggles coolcool which can protect mah eyes

this one dey melt googles o...ask google grin grin grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
SexySapphire:

I've just bin busy wit som stuffs dat I needed to get done.

Okay
I hope u have finished everything and not procrastinate the works

So should I say it's 100% completion rate of it still remains some parts to finish
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Trypa(f): 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
daveP:
(wipes wet hands, still with sullen mood. Reads msg and smiles) smiley

Its ok bby God is in control
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
[quote
author=JeffreyJamez post=27532200]

oh she has started with me since and ive been keeping my cool...im human

imagine,i was eating popcorn o,before CJ would happily come and join
me,but these days,no way..instead she will be guilt tripping me..even if
i offer her she will say shes not eating...today now i told her to come
and eat in the room ...you know what she said?.....that why the room?
that she doesnt trust me......but she trust oga davep not to starve
her....imagine!!......me im just in chilling mode o...doing my own thing
and cooking and eating my own food.[/quote]

U know it is not everything she will eat, does thing might make her vomit or just totally upset her stomach.... dont worry daveP is not taking ur wifey wink so just chill n calm n also undastand her
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
Trypa:

Ok I promise I will cum back mark my words

Thanks baby
Ur assurance just made mah day and night
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

this one dey melt googles o...ask google grin grin grin

Do u think its the bleak goggles being displayed on market
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Trypa(f): 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
dre11:

Thanks baby
Ur assurance just made mah day and night

Uwc baby
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
Cheriepet:

U know it is not everything she will eat, does thing might make her vomit or just totally upset her stomach.... dont worry daveP is not taking ur wifey wink so just chill n calm n also undastand her

davep?...thief my wife?..hin wan die?.....dont get me wrong o...i love my CJ and i know my CJ loves me back...its just that,theres so much i can take!!..and sometimes i just have to let it out.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
Trypa:

Uwc baby

gringrin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
Good morning....oops! Good evening gentle ladies and naughty men...sis Cheripet Trypa Irishkez bro Jeffrey James sis charijee, kingphilip chocolate pie dre11, candy milk daveP, bitter leaf juice Kelvingraphics, Sucre sucobaba, greedy grandpa Beennkumar, my most beautiful amebo Xtarxyne, my surest padi MzMariah or FrankySnow, sugar pie seunfavor, my e mum prettySpicy, evangelist harlos, pastor Chibikwe, lady evangelist Lorlahloz, prophet snowprince, well endowed cdamsel Cdamsel nd Apostle Yungmilio, Immam harlos and MISS NAIRALAND JENNIMA cheesygrincheesy

ABEG MAKE UNA NO PARA FOR ME OOOO NA UNTOP TRANSFORMER I DEY NOW tongue
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
SexySapphire:

Hellooooo beautiful sis grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
dre11:

Do u think its the bleak goggles being displayed on market

all sha na google

(1) (2) (3) ... (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) ... (1533) (Reply)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.