Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Who Changed My Password? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Changed My Password? (2572 Views)

How Can I Change My Password / SHOCKER: Woman Who Changed From Bird In Lagos Is Dead / Who Changed My Moniker? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Changed My Password? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
Boi, this is cray! I tried signing on, but apparently my password has been changed and all my posts were also deleted. Can someone please tell me what the fecky fvck is going in the muthaphucker?

Anyway, whoever mined my posts from NL's database...you're on a long thing. grin I've never posted with my IP - I change it all the time. And my details aren't on nairaland. So, whatever you mined has the same value as the tissue I wipe my bum with, after taking a shyte. grin Darn!! These folks must think I'm naive and stupid. grin

As for Seun, I'm highly disappointed in you. You've got a website that's worth about $1.3 million, yet you run it like just any small business. This forum has almost the same traffic as worldstarhiphop and it's high time you employed experts to help you manage some of the technical aspects of the business. You can do it all by yourself, and stop being tight.

Shalom!

Old handle: https://www.nairaland.com/sirshymmex

1 Like

Re: Who Changed My Password? by eggheaders(m): 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
collynzo stole your old username ditto for nwanibe and loads of his e- nemesis.

https://www.nairaland.com/1788815/following-monikers-should-present-theirselves
Re: Who Changed My Password? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
eggheaders: collynzo stole your old username ditto for nwanibe and loads of his e- nemesis.

Bwahahahaha

So, that nyggah stays jocking me, no? grin

Anyway, it's Seun's fault. I still don't know how amateurs could hack into the database of this forum, with ease.

I know it's not DDoS attack, and I'm highly disappointed in the guy.

He needs to apologise to every member of this forum, to be honest.
Re: Who Changed My Password? by donphilopus: 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2014
Lol... PDP e-fools would soon blame this on APC!
Re: Who Changed My Password? by Ngenukwenu: 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
Sirshymmex:
Cry Cry Cry!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Changed My Password? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
Sirshymmex:
Cry Cry Cry!

Bwahahahaha

Someone please ban this impostor asap!! grin

I enjoy being the villain by myself, don't steal all the hate that I get, muthaphucka!! grin

Shyte, give me my handle back - that's the knighted handle! cool

2 Likes

Re: Who Changed My Password? by Sirshymmex: 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
SirShymex:

Bwahahahaha

I enjoy being the villain by myself, don't steal all the hate that I get, muthaphucka!! grin

Send me a PM for negotiations

1 Like

Re: Who Changed My Password? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
I deactivated this handle and it's back to life.

Can someone please tell me what's going on here, please?
Re: Who Changed My Password? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
Sirshymmex:
Send me a PM for negotiations

Keep it. I tried checking my old handle, to see if i could register it - and boom, it has been re-activated.

Everything on this forum defies logic...I might have to delete everything and start all over again with a new handle.
Re: Who Changed My Password? by Ogbonaikenna(m): 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
shymexx: I deactivated this handle and it's back to life.

magic
Re: Who Changed My Password? by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
Sirshymmex:
Cry Cry Cry!
bros stop replying that fake username. hahaha cry cry fake boy with fake username!
Re: Who Changed My Password? by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
SirShymex:

Bwahahahaha

shut the fuk up you fake thing!!!

3 Likes

Re: Who Changed My Password? by Pataki: 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
shymexx:

Keep it. I tried checking my old handle, to see if i could register it - and boom, it has been re-activated.

Everything on this forum defies logic...I might have to delete everything and start all over again with a new handle.

I deactivated my handle as well, and boom 'Pataki' has been re-activated.

Whoever those hackers are, I hope it humbled the egocentric malady drive that Seun was driving on.

1 Like

Re: Who Changed My Password? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
Pataki:

Whoever those hackers are, I hope it humbled the egocentric malady drive that Seun was driving on.

Seun is a very tight guy...and I'm guessing he's from the tight Ijebu variant, not my Ijebu breed, though. grin

I checked details about this forum a few days and I was shocked when I discovered the worth and the amount of traffic it generates daily. Yet rather than turn the goldmine/cash-cow into something bigger, by expanding it, and doing everything the right way. The guy is caught up in his own narcissistic ways.

He's a very lucky guy, and he needs to embrace humility and openness.

1 Like

Re: Who Changed My Password? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
VICTORCIZA: bros stop replying that fake username. hahaha cry cry fake boy with fake username!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

#BringBackMySirShymmex!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Changed My Password? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
shymexx: I deactivated this handle and it's back to life.

Very funny question. Your old handle has been resurrected, thanks to some Amsterdam boys(according to Pataki). grin

Its January once again!! cheesy
Re: Who Changed My Password? by Gboliwe: 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2014
Pataki:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked You are very annoying but its good to see you in your original Pataki handle again tongue
Re: Who Changed My Password? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
babe_online:
Very funny question. Your old handle has been resurrected, thanks to some Amsterdam boys(according to Pataki). grin

Its January once again!! cheesy

Word!!

Time to start posting as "shymexx" again.

The hackers cancelled my knighthood! sad
Re: Who Changed My Password? by Pataki: 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
Gboliwe:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked You are very annoying but its good to see you in your original Pataki handle again tongue

Yes I am very very annoying. I admit that. I also find you attimes quite irritating. grin

But don't worry, Pataki has love for all. cheesy
Re: Who Changed My Password? by Gboliwe: 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
Pataki:

Yes I am very very annoying. I admit that. I also find you attimes quite irritating.

But don't worry, Pataki has love for all. cheesy

You have resurrected just like the bible promised, I believe old things are passed. You may live this life without pissing me off. Welcome back from the dead.
Re: Who Changed My Password? by eggheaders(m): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
everything pre January 10 remains as it was for now, while everything post that date has been wiped off. that why that fvckhead niggar can steal created post that date. all the ban that idi0tic sexkid gave his father till 2099 have all been undone.

1 Like

Re: Who Changed My Password? by onila(f): 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
I missed you all smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Changed My Password? by roqrules04(m): 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
Very funny.
Crazy guy asking for Negotiation grin
Re: Who Changed My Password? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
eggheaders: everything pre January 10 remains as it was for now, while everything post that date has been wiped off. that why that fvckhead niggar can steal created post that date. all the ban that idi0tic sexkid gave his father till 2099 have all been undone.

It makes sense now.

I think Jan 10 was the last time Seun saved the back-up files. But that's shocking, since backing up files should be a daily thing.

The Seun guy goofed.

Where the hell is he?
Re: Who Changed My Password? by eggheaders(m): 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
onila: I missed you all smiley

even you get back from hades....

2 Likes

Re: Who Changed My Password? by eggheaders(m): 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
SirShymex:

It makes sense now.

I think Jan 10 was the last time Seun saved the back-up files. But that's shocking, since backing up files should be a daily thing.

The Seun guy goofed.

Where the hell is he?

that what you gat when a despicable dingbat manage a larger than life entity.

2 Likes

Re: Who Changed My Password? by Pataki: 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
Gboliwe:

You have resurrected just like the bible promised, I believe old things are passed. You may live this life without pissing me off. Welcome back from the dead.

Don't get ahead of yourself. There is a reason I bear the username 'Pataki' on this board. Get on with the program dear. I take no prisoners irrespective of gender.

You can either be the best of friends here or I can be your best enemy. The choice is yours to make.

Choose wisely. cool

1 Like

Re: Who Changed My Password? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
eggheaders:

that what you gat when a despicable dingbat manage a larger than life entity.

People can sue the guy for the bs.

Basically, the hackers mined every data on the database...and what we've got now was what was last saved, by the guy.

He's lucky he's in Nigeria. However, he needs to apologise to everyone on the forum for being negligent with their email addresses, and IP.

I never trusted this forum, hence I don't post with my IP on it. Heck, I've never used my real email address on the forum.
Re: Who Changed My Password? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
SirShymex:

Word!!

Time to start posting as "shymexx" again.

The hackers cancelled my knighthood! sad
Kpele my boy.

Please who is the other sirrshymmex guy? (did not spell his name correctly so he does not attack me).

People really hate you on this forum o.
Re: Who Changed My Password? by eggheaders(m): 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2014
SirShymex:

People can sue the guy for the bs.

Basically, the hackers mined every data on the database...and what we've got now was what was last saved, by the guy.

He's lucky he's in Nigeria. However, he needs to apologise to everyone on the forum for being negligent with their email addresses, and IP.

I never trusted this forum, hence I don't post with my IP on it. Heck, I've never used my real email address on the forum.

you need to see the rubbish the f00l posted on fb during the down time. the only thing the f00l wrote was that I am sorry. even with over 500 comments the idi0t didn't even reply anyone.
Re: Who Changed My Password? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
babe_online:
Kpele my boy.

Please who is the other sirrshymmex guy? (did not spell his name correctly so he does not attack me).

People really hate you on this forum o. [size=2pt]By the way I have a question to ask you and things to discuss with you. They are really important o[/size]

That's my baby_babe! kiss

The impostor is most likely collynzo2, or one of the other stans. You know you're doing the right thing, when you've got haters. I love my haters - hi hater!! grin

Shout me via PM, my beautiful baby_babe. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Think Like A Genius / Sensitive Question For The Department Of State Security Service (dss) / Quotes To Cheer You Day [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.