Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary (48385 Views)

Vincent Enyeama, Wife & Kids Take An After Match Photo / Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp / Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by Nehemiah459(m): 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
initialize: Wait!!! Is it sport section that paid the money to recover NL's lost data? abi why is it that almost all the thread on front page today is about sport?

Ehn!

Lovely family but no more sport news on front page today pls.

Better threads dey technology market

Anyama!!!

My 60yrs ban was cancelled.. Should I be happy or sad?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by johnshagb(m): 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
My favorite site is back online, what a relief. The last few days has been terrible without my daily dose of NL.
Thank you oga seun.

beautiful family btw.
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
Wow! Beautiful family..me likey
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by egbeada(m): 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
luckarub: Nigerian goalkeeper ball, Vincent is happily married with three beautiful children and he celebrated his wedding anniversary yesterday.
On the picture below he wrote; “My MAGIC BAND, my shining star…some years ago this month, we got it settled.thank God for this month.” he wrote on IG. see more photos of his lovely family.

lovely

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by Forwetinnah: 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
Eze Promoe: They are all secured grin

Of course they are...World's best saver as a dad and husband, what more can they ask for. Beautiful Family
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by Forwetinnah: 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
sufficientGrace: Wat!

Una don come o shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Make dem no hack this site because of una again o grin grin grin grin grin grin . If to say na Ghanian play that kind rubbish, ref for penalise am. Racism everywhere
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by kemthegirl(f): 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
mencade5: Lovely wife....i hope those our long throat ladies will humble themselves and become useful so that better men will marry them.

my dear they can only try but their bond of union is too strong for them to break. I remember them back in uniuyo. They dated from remedial and he proceeded to chemistry while she was in micro biology.
as a man, when the fame came, with all the groupies, it was hard for her but she held her own. Helping with his term papers and all while he was travelling round. True love always wins.
I recall uniuyo breaking into two when he finally proposed. We were all so happy. Promise is a good woman who truly knows what It means to hold a relationship together so no long throat woman can break them.
she reminds me of Annie Macaulay without all the baby mama drama.
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by kemthegirl(f): 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2014
mikeansy:

na the woman dey help am catch ball for post?

make we hear word joor

Believe me, I know their story from uni days. Inemesit enyeama cannot function well without promise in his life. She is the true African woman not the gold digging ones we have today.
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by mencade5(m): 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
kemthegirl:

my dear they can only try but their bond of union is too strong for them to break. I remember them back in uniuyo. They dated from remedial and he proceeded to chemistry while she was in micro biology.
as a man, when the fame came, with all the groupies, it was hard for her but she held her own. Helping with his term papers and all while he was travelling round. True love always wins.
I recall uniuyo breaking into two when he finally proposed. We were all so happy. Promise is a good woman who truly knows what It means to hold a relationship together so no long throat woman can break them.
wow...lovely story. Please where do i meet this kind of ladies? I cant find any for now oooo
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
No wonder he performs very well! He has a wife that looks 'sane', not the expensive and materialistic type.

Yobo! Yobo!! Yobo!!! How many times did I call you? You see your life?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by kemthegirl(f): 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
mencade5: wow...lovely story. Please where do i meet this kind of ladies? I cant find any for now oooo

u should come to Akwa Ibom. There r plenty women like Promise here.
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by kemthegirl(f): 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
20pounds: No wonder he performs very well! He has a wife that looks 'sane', not the expensive and materialistic type.

Yobo! Yobo!! Yobo!!! How many times did I call you? You see your life?

abi oh. They guy no be defender again oh. D guy leave all the defence for keeper.
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by simdam500(m): 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
crusader01: I respect this guy so much,and he has proven that he is worth of my respect.
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by mencade5(m): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
kemthegirl:

u should come to Akwa Ibom. There r plenty women like Promise here.
hmmm...u can hook me up with one na. My work will not allow me the freedom to move presently
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by Chuckdee(m): 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
Cute family
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by kemthegirl(f): 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
mencade5: hmmm...u can hook me up with one na. My work will not allow me the freedom to move presently

give me ur stats. Lemme find u a woman.
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by revelationuche: 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
Beautiful wife and kids.@least he married an African Unlike dat big mouthed Osazee who bragged that he has never dated and can never have anyfin 2 do with a black babe!
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by bukatyne(f): 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
kemthegirl:

I recall uniuyo breaking into two when he finkally proposed. We were all so happy. Promise is a good woman who truly knows what It means to hold a relationship together so no long throat woman can break them.

You mean Vincent was cheating on her (inferred from your reference to Annie)

Very cute pictures
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by mencade5(m): 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
kemthegirl:

give me ur stats. Lemme find u a woman.
here is my email...mencade5@gmail.com

lets start there
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by piagetskinner(m): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2014
BadolisTic goalkeeper....nice family Shot!

All my previous posts,and followers GAWNNNNthank God I still remembered my pwrd*all these enemies of NL, God is watchin o
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by tuffgongjo(m): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2014
dvdon: Well lovely kids what do u expect when u don't have mercy Johnson as a wife grin

No offence but I picked mercy because I don't have another substitute at the moment.
.mercy has a Hot body but what we call a Butter face.
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by Odunharry(m): 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
Eze Promoe: They are all secured grin
enyeama have been saving people since 1884
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by Aniroly(m): 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
bunmioguns: for every successful man, there is a woman...

but wait OO;wetin con concern woman for goalpost, angryabi she dey motivate am to catch well grin
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by Johnsinia(m): 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
Lovely family! Enyeama is the player i emmulate in Nigeria then follow by Kanu.
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by MrMac10(m): 11:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
Pretty butch by the way. Enyeama concentrate and don't concede cheeky goals next time
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by toprealman: 11:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
That little boy looks like a good footballer to me.....I wish!
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by Ishilove: 11:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
If this man is 31 then I am 16 yrs old
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by Pque(m): 12:04am On Jun 28, 2014
A very Nice family u have. 2 ladies and 1 cute son. May d Almighty Lord continue to sustain u and ur family sir plus grant u and ur family all ur wishes. Take care of madam!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by charlos14: 12:06am On Jun 28, 2014
this guy is an official legend
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by oapbrown(m): 12:27am On Jun 28, 2014
penny01502: Eyeama na bad niga, d day wer dis budy got married him carry police nd army full uyo, IBB way, Niskak Edauk nd Udo Udoma avenue was no go area. Boys no reach wer food dey talkless of to chop. It was so annoying! God bless his family sha

Good for you now...dem invite you? Yu be him family or d wife's? Na people like you dey go uninvited wedding, carry friends join body, chop, and still carry go house...without dropping a gift for the couple...meanwhile invited guests nor go chop and go still present them gifts...yu still make bold dey talk am say dem nor allow yu chop...make una come spoil budgeted wedding...nor dey do dat kind thing again o...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) / Palace's Zaha Becomes First Premier League Player Not To Take The Knee / Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.