Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,848 members, 7,817,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

NPA Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPA Job (1684 Views)

Nigeria Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment For Graduate 2013 / Nigerian Ports Authority(npa) Recruitment, June 2013 / How Much Is Salary Of Graduate New Entrant At NPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NPA Job by donwily(m): 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
Please, I was one of the people that applied for NPA fire men recruitment in January this year. Since then, I have not heard about them again. Is there anybody here that applied too? Do we still have hope concerning it or should I forget about it? Thanks, your candid response please.
Re: NPA Job by nikola(m): 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
donwily: Please, I was one of the people that applied for NPA fire men recruitment in January this year. Since then, I have not heard about them again. Is there anybody here that applied too? Do we still have hope concerning it or should I forget about it? Thanks, your candid response please.

Were u invited to attend the aptitude test? If yes, then u best wait for the result, and no, just forget about the recruitment.
Cheers
Re: NPA Job by donwily(m): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
I wasn't invited. Did u apply and when did u go 4 d app test? Tnx
Re: NPA Job by nikola(m): 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
donwily: I wasn't invited. Did u apply and when did u go 4 d app test? Tnx
I applied for a position, but didn't get shortlisted for the aptitude test. Anyways, they are done with that for now.
Cheers
Re: NPA Job by donwily(m): 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
nikola:
I applied for a position, but didn't get shortlisted for the aptitude test. Anyways, they are done with that for now.
Cheers

It's ok. Tnx
Re: NPA Job by tonero4urch(m): 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2014
I applied but didn't get the invite but summon courage to gate-crash and much to my chagrin I saw more than 200 people who gatecrashed like me too and God touched the NPA/WAEC officials and they allowed everybody take the test. So, right now we are eagerly waiting for the results from NPA because I know that WAEC should be done with marking of the scripts by now. Let's keep the hope alive. Thanks
Re: NPA Job by donwily(m): 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2014
[quote

author=tonero4urch]I applied but didn't get the invite but summon
courage to gate-crash and much to my chagrin I saw more than 200 people
who gatecrashed like me too and God touched the NPA/WAEC officials and
they allowed everybody take the test. So, right now we are eagerly
waiting for the results from NPA because I know that WAEC should be done
with marking of the scripts by now. Let's keep the hope alive.
Thanks[/quote]

So the final list is truely not yet out....dat means I'm still
hopeful.....na Naija we dey. Test or no test, na who u know and who
knows u

(1) (Reply)

SSS Recruitment / Reede Consulting Is A Scam / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.