Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,893 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Is Omotola Giving Out To Her Friend On Facebook,or Is It A Scam. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Omotola Giving Out To Her Friend On Facebook,or Is It A Scam. (960 Views)

Is Omotola Really Overrated? / Which Is The Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? / Facebook Or Fakebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Omotola Giving Out To Her Friend On Facebook,or Is It A Scam. by Longman313(m): 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
HELLO NAIRALANDIER. ON THUSDAY I LOG INTO FACEBOOK AND I SAW A POST FROM OMOTOLA CAUSE SHE IS AMOUNG FRIEND, SHE SAID SHE IS GIVING OUT SOME GIFT TO HER FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK .SOME IPAD AND LAPTOOP, THAT U SHOULD JUST LIKE THE POST IF U ARE INTERESTING WHICH I DID.FIVE HOUR AFTER I REAICEVE A MESSAGE DAT I HAVE WON SOME GIFT DAT I SHOULD SEND MY NAME,MY DESTINATION AND MY MOBILE NOB THAT I WILL RECIEVE MY GIFT THE FOLLOWING DAY THROUGH COUIRER , I WAS SO HAPPY I IMMEDIATLY SEND EVERTHING.THE NEXT DAY IN THE NIGHT ANOTHER CAME FROM HER THAT SHE HAS SEND ME SOME ITEM THAT I SHOULD CALL ONE MOBILE NO THAT SHE SEND FOR ME TO GET IT. I CALL THE NOB AND THEY SAID I WILL HAVE TO PAY N12 200 FOR LOCAL DELIVERE BEFORE I CAN GET IT, I SAID FINE BUT WHERE IS YOUR OFFICE IN STATE SO THAT I WILL GO AND PAY SO THAT I CAN COLLECT MY GOOD THEY SAID THEY DONT HAVE OFFICE IN MY STATE,THIER OFFICE I S IN ABUJA THAT I HAVE TO PAY TO THEIR ACCOUNT SO THEIR MOTOR WILL BRING MY GOOD FOR ME ,I SAID OKAY LET ME SEND SOMEBODY TO YOUR OFFICE WIT MONEY AND GET MY GOODS FOR ME THEY REFUSE.SO NAIRALANDIER IS THIS TIN REAL I EVEN CHECK OMOTOLA TIMELINE AND THE POST WAS THERE, SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ITS TRUE BEFORE I SEND THE MONEY.
Re: Is Omotola Giving Out To Her Friend On Facebook,or Is It A Scam. by pixtuk(m): 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
its not a scam o,just snd d money nd u will cum back to show us ur laptop grin
Re: Is Omotola Giving Out To Her Friend On Facebook,or Is It A Scam. by Longman313(m): 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
pixtuk: its not a scam o,just snd d money nd u will cum back to show us ur laptop grin
please let be serious,you know it is that facebook issue that is reallyu giving me concern
Re: Is Omotola Giving Out To Her Friend On Facebook,or Is It A Scam. by Gboliwe: 7:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
Longman313: please let be serious,you know it is that facebook issue that is reallyu giving me concern
Just one question please, how old are you?
Re: Is Omotola Giving Out To Her Friend On Facebook,or Is It A Scam. by durella4(m): 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
Is a scam o undecided,Anytink dat involve facebook be very careful esp wen it has to do with celebrity,if u search 4 her on facebuk u will discover dat a lot of pages will cum out all claimin to be Omotala n at d end u will discover she s nt d 1....Few months ago my mutual frnds ws commentin on 1 of this actors post so I just open d comment to see wat he posted but 2 my greatest surprise d english of dis guy who claims 2 be d actor ws so bad even most of his post in english ws bad,many peepz start saying he s a scam dat d should bcareful...
My advice to u s dat d should drive d car n come were u re staying b4 u give dem any moni if d don't accept ur terms let dem go with their gift
Re: Is Omotola Giving Out To Her Friend On Facebook,or Is It A Scam. by Longman313(m): 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
Gboliwe: Just one question please, how old are you?
what has age got to do wit this issue, just because of guestion u are asking of my age i bealieve u can know everything in life,no offence please
Re: Is Omotola Giving Out To Her Friend On Facebook,or Is It A Scam. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
Dude this ur question no make sense at all. You like awuff this is pure scam nau even a kid knows this
Re: Is Omotola Giving Out To Her Friend On Facebook,or Is It A Scam. by Longman313(m): 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
durella4: Is a scam o undecided,Anytink dat involve facebook be very careful esp wen it has to do with celebrity,if u search 4 her on facebuk u will discover dat a lot of pages will cum out all claimin to be Omotala n at d end u will discover she s nt d 1....Few months ago my mutual frnds ws commentin on 1 of this actors post so I just open d comment to see wat he posted but 2 my greatest surprise d english of dis guy who claims 2 be d actor ws so bad even most of his post in english ws bad,many peepz start saying he s a scam dat d should bcareful...
My advice to u s dat d should drive d car n come were u re staying b4 u give dem any moni if d don't accept ur terms let dem go with their gift
omo iya mi? thanks oooo
Re: Is Omotola Giving Out To Her Friend On Facebook,or Is It A Scam. by Longman313(m): 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
Ms_Steph: Dude this ur question no make sense at all. You like awuff this is pure scam nau even a kid knows this
ms steph, please dont say so,sometimes we make a silly mistake
Re: Is Omotola Giving Out To Her Friend On Facebook,or Is It A Scam. by emperorchedda(m): 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
grin Dude I'm sure u're joking
Re: Is Omotola Giving Out To Her Friend On Facebook,or Is It A Scam. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
Longman313: ms steph, please dont say so,sometimes we make a silly mistake
this 1 pass silly. If something is free from a celebrity they won't ask you to pay for it. I can like that page and get a message rite now

Calculate the price of laptop and iphone times it by 1000(the number of likes) and tell me if omotola is oprah or bill gates.

You need to be careful cause the way you are going now you mite be scammed in very soon.

Anytin that looks to easy on the internet is a scam
Re: Is Omotola Giving Out To Her Friend On Facebook,or Is It A Scam. by Longman313(m): 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
Ms_Steph: this 1 pass silly. If something is free from a celebrity they won't ask you to pay for it. I can like that page and get a message rite now

Calculate the price of laptop and iphone times it by 1000(the number of likes) and tell me if omotolbba is oprah or bill gates.

You need to be careful cause the way you are going now you mite be scammed in very soon.

Anytin that looks to easy on the internet is a scam
but i have not pay,andthat is why i told them if i can send someone wit the money to collect the item for me and they refuse,that was when i discovere it a scam. honestly i would "nt have pay i only post the sin to be really sure of myself,and share it cause i know wehave a lot of intellegent people on nairaland.anyway ?thanks for the advise.
Re: Is Omotola Giving Out To Her Friend On Facebook,or Is It A Scam. by Longman313(m): 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
emperorchedda: grin Dude I'm sure u're joking
yes na joke ooo

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of The Troll! Google Ends 'real Name' Commenter Policy - And It Could Lea / . / Flashback Lets Have Fun Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.