Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (481569 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Truckpusher(m): 11:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
Unibenstudent:
seriously that post is a life threatening one,just because of like human being go just die throw way.
How far are you willing to go to stop people from beating you to it?

That's the lesson here - I just raised the stakes, somebody only need to lemme know that they are already dead and it doesn't really matter anymore and hit a like on that thing. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
Come feb 2015 im going to like that comment grin
Truckpusher:
I'm practicing a very strong witchcraft. tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Truckpusher(m): 11:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
Mondisweets:
Come feb 2015 im going to like that comment grin
Lol grin

I'll raise the stakes. tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
No cheating you cant edit a post na embarassed
Truckpusher:
Lol grin

I'll raise the stakes. tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Truckpusher(m): 11:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
Mondisweets:
No cheating you cant edit a post na embarassed
That's not cheating. tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Truckpusher(m): 11:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
Like this comment if you know that your both parents are psychiatric patient with your Dad suffering from acute schizophrenia. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
See your life angry
Truckpusher:
That's not cheating. tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Truckpusher(m): 11:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
Mondisweets:
See your life angry
When I said I was going to raise the stakes -it's not about editing it but put more vile and abominable things that would scare the average African away. grin

We are religious and superstitious in nature ,I guess you understand the implications. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 19, 2014
I would rather have you call me a typical African, i will not like that post until feb 2015 o grin
Truckpusher:
When I said I was going to raise the stakes -it's not about editing it but put more vile and abominable things that would scare the average African away. grin

We are religious and superstitious in nature ,I guess you understand the implications. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by okotv(m): 12:10am On Dec 19, 2014
silently comments...they have all gone to sleep

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by zyzxx(m): 12:16am On Dec 19, 2014
O gara ooo

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by zyzxx(m): 12:16am On Dec 19, 2014
O gara ooo

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 12:32am On Dec 19, 2014
Una weldone ooo!!! I came to check if there is a winner, unfortunately there is none ....

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Truckpusher(m): 12:46am On Dec 19, 2014
Mondisweets:
I would rather have you call me a typical African, i will not like that post until feb 2015 o grin
Somebody already did like the comment. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by okotv(m): 6:29am On Dec 19, 2014
Truckpusher:
Somebody already did like the comment. grin
I did...not afraid of your words cause they hold no water

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 19, 2014
Hehehehe
okotv:
I did...not afraid of your words cause they hold no water

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by okotv(m): 7:03am On Dec 19, 2014
Mondisweets:
Hehehehe
don't mind my guy...

as long as I am available, if I don't win, no one else will

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 19, 2014
Thank you grin you forgot to quote him and say, "back to sender" grin
okotv:
don't mind my guy...

as long as I am available, if I don't win, no one else will

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by okotv(m): 7:08am On Dec 19, 2014
Mondisweets:
Thank you grin you forgot to quote him and say, "back to sender" grin
that would be unethical, like I earlier reiterated, the curse holds no water.

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by zyzxx(m): 8:44am On Dec 19, 2014
Hahahah Gud morning.

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by IceDaNemesis(m): 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
embarassed abeg make una let me win Ω̴̩̩̩̥α , God will bless you guys abundantly. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by akinsadeez(m): 9:24am On Dec 20, 2014
who is are those people always clicking like. angry Don't like my post...is it by force

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
TEACHER: Why didn’t you study?
AKPOS: A year has 365 days for you to study. After taking away 52 Sundays, there are only 313 days left. There are 50 days in the summer that is way too hot to work so there are only 263 days left.
We sleep 8 hours a day, in a year, that counts up to 122 days so now we're left with 141 days. If we fooled around for only 1 hour a day, 15 days are gone, so we are left
with 126 days. We spend 2 hours eating each day, 30 days are
used in this way in the year, and we are left with 96 days in our year. We spend 1 hour a day speaking to friends and family, that takes away 15 days more and
we are left with 81 days. Exams and tests take up atleast 35 days in your year; hence you are only left with 46 days. Taking off approximately 40 days of holidays, you are only left with 6 days.Say you are sick for a
minimum of 3 days; you're left with 3 days in the year to study! Let's say you only go out for 2 days... You're left with 1 day. But that 1 day is your birthday.
That's why I did not study

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by zyzxx(m): 12:15am On Dec 22, 2014
Akpos d lazy guy

Apy sunday

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ireneony(f): 11:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
Person wey like my comment go turn cripple

1 Like

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
Abeg no like my comment o

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Baddestguyp(m): 11:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
omg! this thread is still on

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by akinsadeez(m): 6:22am On Dec 24, 2014
compliments of the season.

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 8:11am On Dec 24, 2014
Enjoy

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by SegunMike(m): 11:39am On Dec 24, 2014
LOL grin What a thread!!!...... I trust Nigerians, nobody will want another to win, so they will like the post without any reason...............I am sure even if it's a CURSE posted, someone will still like it sha............... Guess it's a never-ending thread.... smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
barackodam:
Am that first person to like majority of the posts,

Quite an award!!!!
Crazy signature. LWKMD grin

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2014

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.