Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (479267 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
Bantino:
The first person to post on page 100 gets a recharge card

[;

ok

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 8:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
check out the coded way i used to win this game.

i have already asked a nairalander to unlike my mention that was previously liked. Somewhere in the last 95 pages is an unliked comment.

armadeo wins.

i just keep playing knowing i have won the game already. will screenshot the comment and time stamp it. lol then post it on page 100.

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
armadeo:
check out the coded way i used to win this game.
i have already asked a nairalander to unlike my mention that was previously liked. Somewhere in the last 95 pages is an unliked comment.
armadeo wins.
i just keep playing knowing i have won the game already. will screenshot the comment and time stamp it. lol then post it on page 100.

Chai Armadeo, you sabi lie oooooo. Anyway, if what you stated is true, we call it cheating and it's not acceptable here grin Thank you!!

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 7:35am On Jun 10, 2015
Bantino:

Chai Armadeo, you sabi lie oooooo. Anyway, if what you stated is true, we call it cheating and it's not acceptable here grin Thank you!!
I sabi lie for state. Practicing my poker face for future politricks

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
Who's gonna win the recharge card??

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Chestar5(f): 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] every body is ishtcry

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Chestar5(f): 10:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
i don win o grin

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by LordEmperoris1(m): 2:30am On Jun 12, 2015
champion

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by LordEmperoris1(m): 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2015

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 12:19am On Jun 13, 2015
It goes on and on and on and on.....

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by berryBee(f): 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
Last gal standing grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 10:47am On Jun 14, 2015
HAPPY SUNDAY TO YOU ALL!!!!

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Blayze007(m): 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
Been a while.. smiley

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by segxi1960: 7:58am On Jun 17, 2015
Hi Blossom023

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
In Korede's voice, una no wan win recharge card? Na Godwin.

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
Bantino:
In Korede's voice, una no wan win recharge card? Na Godwin.

The thread Don dey slow down.
Lol. I am patient.

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
Some days no comment talk off like.
I am getting there.

The guy above the post above this one beware.

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by holyteeboy(m): 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
Patience is the key

Patience is the key

Patience is the key

Patience is the key

Patience is the key

Patience is the key

Patience is the key

Patience is the key

Patience is the key

Patience is the key

Patience is the key

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
armadeo:

The thread Don dey slow down.
Lol. I am patient.

Charge up the thread with your swag...

holyteeboy is hereby banned from participating in the recharge card winning game.

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by holyteeboy(m): 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
Bantino:

holyteeboy is hereby banned from participating in the recharge card winning game.
OP......why are you like thissad

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
Bantino:

agreed.

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 8:03am On Jun 20, 2015
holyteeboy:
OP......why are you like thissad

Na you cause am... But you can be unbanned if you modify that your post that occupied all the space cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by holyteeboy(m): 11:56am On Jun 20, 2015
Bantino:

Na you cause am... But you can be unbanned if you modify that your post that occupied all the space cheesy
i can't remember ther post.....Op from now on i will be a good boycheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by zyzxx(m): 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
hahahahaha holyteey why nw
gud morning boss bantino

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
zyzxx:
hahahahaha holyteey why nw

gud morning boss bantino

No mind holyteeboy.. But Zyzxx you scarce oooo. Hope all is well

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
bantino realize this...........

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by zyzxx(m): 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
Bantino:

No mind holyteeboy.. But Zyzxx you scarce oooo. Hope all is well
cheesy na the economy of d jungle ooo

apy Sunday sir

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
Happy Sunday to you too Mr. Zyzxx

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by zyzxx(m): 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
Bantino:
Happy Sunday to you too Mr. Zyzxx
yes sir grin

Nigeria ! na God go deliver us oo

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by agoadiv(m): 11:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
Like my post at ur own peril

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Caseless: 9:00am On Jun 23, 2015
Vannywealth:
cheesy cheesy I have been good dear.
My hair is progressing well though l am still far from my aspired destination. smiley

Good morning everyone. smiley
undecided angry

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 23, 2015

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.