Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread (44552 Views)

Futminna Post-utme Thread 2015/2016 / Imo State University(Imsu) 2015/2016 De/Utme Thread. / Kogi State University 2014/2015 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by nawttiedivie(f): 7:36am On Aug 01, 2014
Well sorry for not updating you guys on time...lol,I actually checked the admission list oh but I wasn't expecting to see my name where I saw it,a friend called that he saw my name so I checked again,u can't imagine the course I was given environmental management and toxicology.... The worse course in kwasu I guess..hehe,so my dad just allowed me go for the screening around 11pm yesternight after were assured that I can cross over if I have up to 3.75gp in my first year or first semester..not sure,I just know tis something 'first'... Enroute malete!!!.. Hehehe,so happy.. Thanks to y'll..
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by wildprince(m): 8:35am On Aug 01, 2014
Can I resume on wednesday, Or late next week? I'm not done with some things in lagos. Can I also get filled in on what next after payments; still expecting my matric number.
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by Yungmilio2(m): 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sadikubello: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015
Post Utme Call Mr Sadiku on +2348154639796
I believe you are Mr. Sadiku
but you just said call Mr. Sadiku
canal you for what?
kindly explain why we should call you
#no offense
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by Yungmilio2(m): 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
wildprince:

I have already paid for all that. Aaaaargh!!!! I wish someone would have helped at that time cos I'm paying for not just me sef, and I've paid all that for 2. My atm is on limit sef! The only thing I saw that might be my business is the ADMISSION LETTER FEE. Should I pay or can I just print it out myself? Can I resume late (like wednesday) cos I'm not yet ready ??
are you the one making payment yourself
or someone is helping you out with it
guy shine your eye
pay for which admission letter fee again.?
first pay your school fee (tuition fee) print the payment slip out
then resume anytime you like for your registration. but don't make it late reg.
as for your Matric number
if you haven't seen it
then head to the school to get it
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by Yungmilio2(m): 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
nawttiedivie: Well sorry for not updating you guys on time...lol,I actually checked the admission list oh but I wasn't expecting to see my name where I saw it,a friend called that he saw my name so I checked again,u can't imagine the course I was given environmental management and toxicology.... The worse course in kwasu I guess..hehe,so my dad just allowed me go for the screening around 11pm yesternight after were assured that I can cross over if I have up to 3.75gp in my first year or first semester..not sure,I just know tis something 'first'... Enroute malete!!!.. Hehehe,so happy.. Thanks to y'll..
congrats
at least you have been admitted
even if you don't get up to 3.75
the main thing is for you to be a graduate (get ur kpali)
maybe after graduating
you can switch to another related suitable course for masters
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by Dsimple: 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
I JUST ARRIVED BACK IN MY HOOD, I LEFT MALETE BY ONE PM, IT WAS REALY STRESSFUL ON D ROAD.
THANK GOD I'M BACK.
REGESTRATION THINGS ON POINT, GOD 'S WILLING DAT WILL B DONE ON MONDAY.
CONGRATES TO NATTIE BABE, LOOKING FORWARDS TO SEEING U IN SKUL NEXT WEEK.
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by tunzkid(m): 12:07am On Aug 02, 2014
To who it may concern......
I'm nt ä kwasu aspirant neither am I ä stalite of kwasu...But I have ä bro who finished from kwasu A̶̲̥̅πϑ his willing to assist anybdy who might nt meet up with †ђξ deadline Ƒø̲̣̣я †ђξ payment of skul fee..probably gonna extend it to two wks more Ƒø̲̣̣я them inother Ƒø̲̣̣я nt forefeiting their admission..U can call 07038607418 datz his ₪☺..This ᶤˢ ₪☺ scam..Dunno if he will demand anytin..JU̶̲̥̅̊$t̶̲̥̅̊ try A̶̲̥̅πϑ call him.
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by Yungmilio2(m): 12:17am On Aug 02, 2014
Dsimple: I JUST ARRIVED BACK IN MY HOOD, I LEFT MALETE BY ONE PM, IT WAS REALY STRESSFUL ON D ROAD.
THANK GOD I'M BACK.
REGESTRATION THINGS ON POINT, GOD 'S WILLING DAT WILL B DONE ON MONDAY.
CONGRATES TO NATTIE BABE, LOOKING FORWARDS TO SEEING U IN SKUL NEXT WEEK.
where do you stay in abj
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by nawttiedivie(f): 8:23am On Aug 02, 2014
Thanks big... Lol..

1 Like

Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by Gleefreak125(m): 8:59am On Aug 02, 2014
rkarang:

Don't mind them; you've done it before; you can still do it by God's grace. It's true that you're going to offer few 100lv courses but don't be petrified.

Now is the time for you to start meeting correct folks that will contribute to your success. Get the necessary materials from those that are currently in 300lv, if possible; get past questions too. All these materials are not easy to get; cos some won't even know where they might have kept it, but a determined folk will get em by all means.

The easiest way to meet the right 300lv folks is by meeting their REP first. Why? He knows the brilliant and the crazzzy ones. He will direct you to the right folks.

Note that the difference between the extra-ordinary and ordinary is the "extra".

Last bullet: please don't let your classmate know your ambition or that you're gunning for first class O; rather let your work speak so.

If the sch is too crazzzzy; here's what you need to do, don't show them your stuffs in the class (if possible sit at the back). You can always do that in the examination. Observe your lecturers and know what they want; that's very important O. In a sch like that, one needs to be extremely careful, that's if they barely produce first class, don't just go around and start complaining about scores, as some lecturers often have spies or girlfriends among you.

Remember, first class is an enviable grade.

Goodluck brother!
U've said it all bro Rkarang, it pays alot 2 b on a low here in Kwasu. God bless u bro. Big big congrats 2 u Dsimple n d rest guys who've bin admited @Nawtiedivie pls try get d citizenship certificate else u're payin an exorbitant fee, u can try screenin again bt dont go 2 d same man, u also can ask pple d route 2 ur hometown. U can also ask abt ur baale n dose traditional stuffs. Jst make sure u're cleared as an indigene else
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
Hello kwasuet, i nid ur reply,the female hostel is it bunk bed or ...., and is electric cooking utensils allowed.
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by Yungmilio2(m): 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
Gleefreak125:
U've said it all bro Rkarang, it pays alot 2 b on a low here in Kwasu. God bless u bro. Big big congrats 2 u Dsimple n d rest guys who've bin admited @Nawtiedivie pls try get d citizenship certificate else u're payin an exorbitant fee, u can try screenin again bt dont go 2 d same man, u also can ask pple d route 2 ur hometown. U can also ask abt ur baale n dose traditional stuffs. Jst make sure u're cleared as an indigene else
you gat that point
name of the baale of your hometown.
two or 3 diff. ways you can get to your home town from Ilorin
what you intend to do for your state or community
why you choose kwasu
during my own time.. I killed it.
I have this kind of Hausa accent ... I told them my parents were transfered to abj, so I grew up in north. and I choose kwasu cause I wanna know more about my state, blah blah blah and some yeye sweet talk sha, I nearly start dey toast the mama way dey question me with her awolowo glass
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by olayinkux: 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
Pls is it compulsory I pay for tourism and admission letter pls
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by wildprince(m): 1:24am On Aug 03, 2014
Seems I'm not bringing my laptop. So I'll be in ilorin tomorrow. Didn't yet pay for that admission letter stuff buh I've paid for the rest & I've been expecting my matric number since thursday. How early would I cleared for hostel? & who can I meet to clear the hostel ish I have?
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by tollanny(f): 6:36am On Aug 03, 2014
lukmonadeola: Hello kwasuet, i nid ur reply,the female hostel is it bunk bed or ...., and is electric cooking utensils allowed.
yeah bed and bunk 4 in a room..electric cukin untensils is prohibited...na stove u go use
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by KWASU2014: 8:24am On Aug 03, 2014
Nawtiediva dnt mind that man jor, he also did d same thing for me he said i look like an igbo boy ,untill i called my dad's fwend that works at kwasu to write an undertaken for me
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by KWASU2014: 8:26am On Aug 03, 2014
When are we resuming? Ave paid for screening fees,tutionfee nd hostel but when i got to the final account office was told to pay for e learning and hanbook
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by horlatee(m): 8:42am On Aug 03, 2014
Wich course? I didn't pay for e-learning
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by wummynino(f): 10:15am On Aug 03, 2014
Is d bunk wooden bunk or metal bunk?...and can some1 change d hostel allocated to him or her...I was given a gostel off campus which is 65k so am thinking maybe I shld just pay 35k 4 d one in sch...is dt possible?
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by Yungmilio2(m): 11:56am On Aug 03, 2014
wummynino: Is d bunk wooden bunk or metal bunk?...and can some1 change d hostel allocated to him or her...I was given a gostel off campus which is 65k so am thinking maybe I shld just pay 35k 4 d one in sch...is dt possible?
haha lol
you don't wanna fall from the bunk when Crashing
metal bunk
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by tollanny(f): 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
wummynino: Is d bunk wooden bunk or metal bunk?...and can some1 change d hostel allocated to him or her...I was given a gostel off campus which is 65k so am thinking maybe I shld just pay 35k 4 d one in sch...is dt possible?
..wooden bawo aniway na metal and u cant change hostel in kwasu
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by wummynino(f): 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
@Tollanny...wts so special abt dt 65k hostel?
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by olayinkux: 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
Pls is it a must I pay for school hostel cos ain't gonna pay for that shot
not living in the school hostel
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by Skmoda360(m): 6:16am On Aug 04, 2014
Sadikubello: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015
Post Utme Call Mr Sadiku on +2348154639796
dnt call him oo...why shud they call u
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by robinicule(m): 6:18am On Aug 04, 2014
Skmoda360:
dnt call him oo...why shud they call u
i tire ooo.. Sadiku koor, theraja nii
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by Skmoda360(m): 6:25am On Aug 04, 2014
KWASU2014: When are we resuming? Ave paid for screening fees,tutionfee nd hostel but when i got to the final account office was told to pay for e learning and hanbook
itz because u are a fresher...itz nt compulsory to pay for handbook bt e-learning u gotta pay for that 1.
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by Skmoda360(m): 6:28am On Aug 04, 2014
olayinkux: Pls is it a must I pay for school hostel cos ain't gonna pay for that shot
not living in the school hostel
guy chilax, hostel fee is nt really that compulsory, kwasu can instill fear in students heart...i never have that bug cuz i av made up my mind no hostel staying till i graduate...so it ur choice
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by Skmoda360(m): 6:30am On Aug 04, 2014
wummynino: @Tollanny...wts so special abt dt 65k hostel?
thr is nothing special abt it just 4 of u in a rum and ur privacy will be at 0 level....you think thr is gonna be AC no! So if u want comfort try outside hostel.....
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by Skmoda360(m): 6:35am On Aug 04, 2014
KWASU2014: When are we resuming? Ave paid for screening fees,tutionfee nd hostel but when i got to the final account office was told to pay for e learning and hanbook
kwasu resumes today......4th Aug
WELCOME TO SCHOOL OF STRESS....KWASU NO GET PASS LIKE UNILORIN SO NOTE THAT D- START FRM 45....KWASU AINT EASY LIKE SM PEEPS thought.....
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by Yungmilio2(m): 9:14am On Aug 04, 2014
Skmoda360:
kwasu resumes today......4th Aug
WELCOME TO SCHOOL OF STRESS....KWASU NO GET PASS LIKE UNILORIN SO NOTE THAT D- START FRM 45....KWASU AINT EASY LIKE SM PEEPS thought.....
Kwasu is not easy
you are right bro
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by Dsimple: 11:25am On Aug 04, 2014
PLS GUYS I NEED UR HELP,
I 'VE BEEN TRYING TO REGISTER SINCE 7AM BUT AFTER PAYING MY SKUL FEE AS WELL AS D SCREENING FEE, I DECIDED TO VISIT D STUDENT PORTAL TO REGISTER AND AFTER FILLING ALL D AVAILABLE FORMS, I SUBMITTED BUT D MSG I WAS RECEIVING WAS DAT I SHOULD "VALIDATE MY JAMB REG. NUMBER " . I WHEN I CLICKED ON VALIDATE, ANOTHER MSG COMES UP SAYING "INVALID JAMB REG. NUMBER, IF IT IS AN ERROR PLS VISIT KWASU ".
I 'M GETTING PISSEDOFF ALREADY
MEANWHILE I 'M CURRENTLY @ HOME
Re: KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread by wildprince(m): 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
Dsimple: PLS GUYS I NEED UR HELP,
I 'VE BEEN TRYING TO REGISTER SINCE 7AM BUT AFTER PAYING MY SKUL FEE AS WELL AS D SCREENING FEE, I DECIDED TO VISIT D STUDENT PORTAL TO REGISTER AND AFTER FILLING ALL D AVAILABLE FORMS, I SUBMITTED BUT D MSG I WAS RECEIVING WAS DAT I SHOULD "VALIDATE MY JAMB REG. NUMBER " . I WHEN I CLICKED ON VALIDATE, ANOTHER MSG COMES UP SAYING "INVALID JAMB REG. NUMBER, IF IT IS AN ERROR PLS VISIT KWASU ".
I 'M GETTING PISSEDOFF ALREADY
MEANWHILE I 'M CURRENTLY @ HOME

I had the same error too and went to complain was told to wait till Wednesday. calm down.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (31) (Reply)

Esther Chukwuemeka Corrects Report On Her Age (Video) / ABUAD Student Fights His Lecturer For Trying To Seize His Phone / Can You Help My Junior Sister Answer Her Home Work? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.