Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Union Bank Massive Retrenchment Today - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Union Bank Massive Retrenchment Today (3060 Views)

. / Stanbic IBTC Bank Massive Graduate Trainee Program / Access Bank Massive Graduate Recruitment Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Union Bank Massive Retrenchment Today by eluquenson(m): 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
Information reaching me from a union bank staff today that the bank disengaged so many staffs today due to so many reasons.

What is really happening to labour market in Nigeria, no job security again.
Re: Union Bank Massive Retrenchment Today by Polchiz(m): 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
Are you serious?

eluquenson: Information reaching me from a union bank staff today that the bank disengaged so many staffs today due to so many reasons.

What is really happening to labour market in Nigeria, no job security again.
Re: Union Bank Massive Retrenchment Today by smudge2079(m): 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
Dey av made enof money, let d yung bloods take deir cut jare. Bank job isn't so secure.
Re: Union Bank Massive Retrenchment Today by Mobi47(m): 9:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
That is my major problem with all this small banks. If it is not GTBANK, FIRST BANK, AND OTHER INVESTMENT BANKS,,, then the banking job is no go area, except if u just want to use the job to boost your job experience level.
Re: Union Bank Massive Retrenchment Today by Estorico: 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
Please,apart from the last recruitment exercise that took place in Unilag organised by Dragnet,is there any other recruitment going on? This one they have laid-off such number of staffs
Re: Union Bank Massive Retrenchment Today by eluquenson(m): 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
Polchiz: Are you serious?

Sincerely speaking, you can verify from another source if you have any. This layoff everywhere in the banking sector have been part of the dividend of Sanusi Lamido.
Re: Union Bank Massive Retrenchment Today by Clinton594(m): 12:05am On Jun 28, 2014
Hahhahhh Fr. Mbaka's God is at work.

Neva Jonz a man of God
Re: Union Bank Massive Retrenchment Today by Polchiz(m): 1:54am On Jun 28, 2014
Could you please explain?

Clinton594: Hahhahhh Fr. Mbaka's God is at work.

Neva Jonz a man of God
Re: Union Bank Massive Retrenchment Today by Charbless(m): 8:23am On Jun 28, 2014
I tire for the Union bank matter sef
Re: Union Bank Massive Retrenchment Today by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2014
Clinton594: Hahhahhh Fr. Mbaka's God is at work.

Neva Jonz a man of God
Their is absolutely no doubt your foolishness is legendary. Nigerians like you are losing their jobs, you are here laughing like an epileptic reetard.
Re: Union Bank Massive Retrenchment Today by Clinton594(m): 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2014
Paroman: Their is absolutely no doubt your foolishness is legendary. Nigerians like you are losing their jobs, you are here laughing like an epileptic reetard.

Mumu are you the only one who doesn't know what those people did to the man of God .
then was their time and now is the reverends time
Re: Union Bank Massive Retrenchment Today by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2014
Clinton594:

Mumu are you the only one who doesn't know what those people did to the man of God .
then was their time and now is the reverends time
You are even way dumber than I earlier thought. So you are saying in an attempt to avenge whatever Union bank supposedly did to father Mbaka, God made Union bank retrench some member of its staff?(A common practice among most Nigerian banks).
It is now vivid you are as brainless as a goat!

4 Likes

Re: Union Bank Massive Retrenchment Today by Jocyman: 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2014
Guys abeg how far with d recruitment any news since then?

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy As Customer Representative In Ibadan, Ring Road / Guys, Abeg Rate My Work. / Exciting Job Opportunities In The Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.