Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

How To Make From The English Premiership - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Make From The English Premiership (521 Views)

Do You Know You Can Make Money While Watching The Premiership? / ORDER YOUR PREMIERSHIP JERSEY FROM LONDON / Crasy About Soccer, English Premiership, Niga League, Uefa And Caf Cup? Then: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make From The English Premiership by qwester: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2008
hello every one in here
just using this opportunity to express myself in here

do you know that you can make money from the english premiership here in nigeria.

you ask your self now HOW? but dont worry again i have the solution righ here in nigeria with me.

this just cost only a token, with 1,500 naira only i will send you tha package on how to make money from the premiership .

this is so cheap while other sell there own at 6,500 naira but am given it out just for 1,500 only in here.

for more details please call 07032519844

thanks for reading

(1) (Reply)

Doing Business In Futo Made Easy. See How / Best Investment Offers / The Craziest Money Back Guaranty Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.