Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,555 members, 7,850,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

My Very Unusual Experience (must'nt Read) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Very Unusual Experience (must'nt Read) (653 Views)

Crazy And Unusual Traditions/Facts From Around The World! / Strange And Unusual Dates This Year, October Stands Out! / Funny/Unusual/wierd Last Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Very Unusual Experience (must'nt Read) by Eight69(m): 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
I recently had an unusual experience.

Last week friday night saw me at home on my favorite seat; my toilet seat, scrolling leisurely through the comments section of a thread filled with fat people bashing themselves behind monikers as silly as the comments they were making. Before you ask, of course I knew they're fat, from the way they type you'll know that keyboard was being pounded on by the oily fingers of a mid-thirties adult within the weight range of a baby rhino.
A sudden knock on the door drew my attention away from the trolls I was about feeding back to reality. Turns out it was my bored dog pawing at the door probably looking for his treats. Just as suddenly, I caught a fleeting glimpse of a shadow, yes a shadow, you read me right, a shadow without a presence in my well light enclave. In the micro second it took to process what I saw, BOOM! the lights went out, total blackout I could feel the darkness on my skin. The goosebumps came first followed by that feeling of your head being gradually inflated as is common in such terror stricken moments. My first reaction was to turn on my phone light but panic saw me dropping it in the toilet instead. Well, there goes my only chance along with those new numbers I got at the club. At this point I was literally seized by fear, I mean seriously I felt a hand slither up from the bowels to grab me by my n*ts. So intense was my desire to scream that I went completely mute. It was as if my primal instincts of fight or flight met halfway leaving me a [s][/s]shitting sitting duck.
That was when the drumming began, it started softly, building up in tempo as the shadows began to dance, swaying in slow rhythmic motions toward me. I am numb now, numbed by the cold hands wrapped around me. I tried screaming again but those hands had a firm grip on my throat such that each attempt left me with less air to breathe.

But that's not what scares me, it's the fact that I don't have a phone, I hate dogs, I'm homeless and I've been off my medication for three days now.
Re: My Very Unusual Experience (must'nt Read) by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
Yaba left! Lol
Re: My Very Unusual Experience (must'nt Read) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
GAZZUZZ: Yaba left! Lol
walai fa dis one na 1st class patient! Lol
Re: My Very Unusual Experience (must'nt Read) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
Interesting
Re: My Very Unusual Experience (must'nt Read) by Eight69(m): 10:06am On Jun 28, 2014
I've just found my blue pills, whew smiley

(1) (Reply)

Nearly 400 Dead In China Quake / Man Fined ‘for Pretending To Be Ghost’in Cemetery / Is This April Fool Or Ebola Part Two ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.