Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked It (2831 Views)

edit: Why Is My User Id Changed? A 24 Hours ultimatum To Revert It Back. / The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked My Moniker. / Seun, Please How Do I Change My Handle/ User Id?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked It by tpia5: 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
Take note, thanks.

This thread is for reference purposes.
Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked It by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
tpia@:
Take note, thanks.

This thread is for reference purposes.
The user Id tpia@ and tpia1 and itstpia are all not me.
Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked It by tpia1: 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
Please use your own id instead of mine, thanks.
Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked It by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
tpia1: Please use your own id instead of mine, thanks.
Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked It by sholay2011(m): 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
grin grin

Abeg oo...make una no hijack person identity naa.

The hijacker sef dey chat with the 'hijackee'...eh eh

15 Likes

Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked It by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
hahahhahahhahahha, una don turn us to mumu oooo.. now who is who?? grin
Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked It by MaziOmenuko: 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
Consequences of multiple monikers! Now you can't keep them all in check.

1 Like

Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked It by pasqal09: 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
The real tpia should upload her pic let's see

8 Likes

Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked It by Agunnewi: 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
pasqal09: The real tpia should upload her pic let's see

Seconded cheesy
Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked It by tpia1: 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2014

Why do you need to see my pics and btw who are you?
Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked It by homesteady(m): 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
I concur gringringrin

1 Like

Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked It by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked It by tpia1: 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
If anybody posts pictures which they claim are me, I will not hesitate to report nairaland to the regulatory authority.

I think nairaland reopened too soon.
Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked It by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
tpia1: If anybody posts pictures which they claim are me, I will not hesitate to report nairaland to the regulatory authority.

I think nairaland reopened too soon.
Seconded

4 Likes

Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked It by sholay2011(m): 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
itstpia:
Seconded
grin grin grin grin
Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked It by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2014
tpia1:

Why do you need to see my pics and btw who are you?
Plus if you are a ritualist, blood of Jesus will choke you

6 Likes

Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked It by pasqal09: 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
Wetn concern ritualist for the matter?
Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked It by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2014
pasqal09: Wetn concern ritualist for the matter?
Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked It by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
pasqal09: Wetn concern ritualist for the matter?
What do you people want to do with my pictures?

1 Like

Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked It by pasqal09: 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
itstpia: What do you people want to do with my pictures?
so we can solve this mystery
Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked It by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
pasqal09: so we can solve this mystery
blood of Jesus

1 Like

Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked It by pasqal09: 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
itstpia: blood of Jesus
maybe u r d fake one

1 Like

Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked It by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
Me....love tpia@,
have you forgotten the dregs, scums of the earth, freshly shave meat of the devil, showpieces of absolute malady? Tpea, tpiia, tpia, @tpias itpea tpiah* tpiah.

Love of blood, the rains are awake. Woe to the earth of the free, THE RAINS ARE AWAKE!

HELP!!! THE RAINS ARE AWAKE!

And the romans 300 bitches, of skyfall's wrong interpretation of 300 bitches running after me?

The trap, it's a trap, don't fall! You're warned son of woman grin
for the day of reckoning comes, the day when no one will wait.

Some will hide under mountains, some will hide under the okra tree in the village square just by the way to the evil forest of ODAN.
Others will hide in the space between AIYE and ORUN.

But i and you(Me..love) will be waiting. The only ones left will be me, you and the lizard whose name was derived from the EYAN tree from which pantless boys make their drums on the day after the market day.

Shaking mightly, we will be.
But i will have my Lizard and you Me..Lady.
Not a seun can find us.
And i will proclaim........I SURVIVED! THE TRAP!
itstpia: Yes
tpia1: No
Mazi_Omenuko: Yes
sexyseun: grin No
Mazi_Omenuko: Yes
Orlando Owoh: No
Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked It by sholay2011(m): 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2014
^^^^^^^^
shocked shocked

This thread is crazy I swear!

What's all these
Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked It by homesteady(m): 11:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
sholay2011: ^^^^^^^^
shocked shocked

This thread is crazy I swear!

What's all these
don't you know Akinmail? gringringrin I miss the guy and his wierd long comments gringrin
Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked It by homesteady(m): 11:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
itstpia:
Plus if you are a ritualist, blood of Jesus will choke you
this person knows tpia really well! tpia is fond of calling people ritualists!

tpia please upload your picture so that this confusion can be cleared!

1 Like

Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked It by tpia1: 12:26am On Jun 28, 2014
Akinmail: JESUS IS LORD AND I AM SAVED AND DELIVERED FROM MY DEMONS HALLELUYAH I AM FREE
Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked It by tpia1: 12:27am On Jun 28, 2014
homesteady:
JESUS IS LORD AND I AM SAVED AND DELIVERED FROM MY DEMONS HALLELUYAH I AM FREE
Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked It by AbuMikey(m): 12:33am On Jun 28, 2014
^^^
bwahahaha gringrin
Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked It by homesteady(m): 1:09am On Jun 28, 2014
tpia are we quarrelling? weren't you one of my best friends before the attack?
Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked It by tpia1: 1:17am On Jun 28, 2014
Abu Mikey: JESUS IS LORD AND I AM SAVED AND DELIVERED FROM MY DEMONS HALLELUYAH I AM FREE
Re: The User Id Called Itstpia Is Not Me, Someone Hijacked It by tellwisdom: 2:02am On Jun 28, 2014
What is your importance to us?? Otapiapia, instipia, piapia1 piapia 2...u dey dash money here ni wey we wan dey lookout for u?? ...Flat head gurl sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Describe Mr Oluwaseun Osewa In One Word / Pastor Makes Congregants Suck His Privates In Church, Says It Has Holy Milk Whic / Happy Boxing Day To All Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.