Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. (114685 Views)

OAU 2014/2015 Jupeb Programme Aspirant Let's Meet Here. / The Polytechnic,ibadan Daily Part-time Programme 2014/2015 / 2013/2014 Unilag Foundation Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
CHARLYX9:
Please i need yur help here.i went to unilag wema bank on wednesday to purchase the C.O.C form after purchasing it i had to try registering on friday while online but to my greatest suprise when i logged in wit ma ref no and surname and clicked on "apply for change of programme" but the response i got was "you have successfully apply 4 the change of programme but you have no payment advice blah blah blah" so i was not able to edit the course i wanted to change to or even my name okay by the left i saw payment advice then i had to click on it and i saw that programme fee=paid c.o.c fee=not obtained meanwhile i have obtaind the c.o.c form.please i want to know what would have resulted to this or his any1 here having similar prob.thanks

You'll need to go to CITS to lodge ur compliant but check the bank you paid first,they'll direct you frm thr.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by Fembleez1(m): 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
Is there need to print anything out after doing the COC?
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by Fembleez1(m): 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
Having same problem with CHARLYX9 o
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
Fembleez1:
Having same problem with CHARLYX9 o
You don't need any print out,you can just print it for ref. purpose.

That issue of charlyx might be general,they will fix it.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by Fembleez1(m): 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
labodinho:

You don't need any print out,you can just print it for ref. purpose.

That issue of charlyx might be general,they will fix it.

Ok,........we'll wait till they rectify it,at least before monday
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
Fembleez1:

Ok,........we'll wait till they rectify it,at least before monday

Yes but if it persists,go to school to complain.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by Fembleez1(m): 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
labodinho:

Yes but if it persists,go to school to complain.

Ok bro,.....thanks
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by Horlahdeleh(m): 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
In my opinion here are the few overrated courses in
Nigeria.
(1). Accounting
this course is overrated,i wonder why someone
would spend years studying this course when my
sister had B.sc in Biochemistry,went for a 7 months
training and she is now working in a bank.
(2). Microbiology
Don't need to say much about this,the course is
quite tough though,but after spending 4 years
studying it,most of them end up teaching. Mark my
words not all microbiologist but most.
(3). Political science
I Don't need to say much about this course,because
it's already speaking for itself.
(4). Business administration.
Only God knows how the peeps that studied this
course gets employed.
(5). Pharmacy
Yea,i know you might be surprised seeing this but
it's true. Most pharmacist end up opening a shop to
sell drugs,but the few that are employed are paid in
6 zeros.
Feel free to update this list using the comment box.
Tell us the course and why you think it is overrated
in Nigeria.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 11:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
Horlahdeleh:
In my opinion here are the few overrated courses in
Nigeria.
(1). Accounting
this course is overrated,i wonder why someone
would spend years studying this course when my
sister had B.sc in Biochemistry,went for a 7 months
training and she is now working in a bank.
(2). Microbiology
Don't need to say much about this,the course is
quite tough though,but after spending 4 years
studying it,most of them end up teaching. Mark my
words not all microbiologist but most.
(3). Political science
I Don't need to say much about this course,because
it's already speaking for itself.
(4). Business administration.
Only God knows how the peeps that studied this
course gets employed.
(5). Pharmacy
Yea,i know you might be surprised seeing this but
it's true. Most pharmacist end up opening a shop to
sell drugs,but the few that are employed are paid in
6 zeros.
Feel free to update this list using the comment box.
Tell us the course and why you think it is overrated
in Nigeria.

Accounting (not just work in bank),microbiology(not just going to end up being a teacher) & pharmacy (not just a drug seller/street chemist).

I dont agree those are over rated,they have very good specialty.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by Horlahdeleh(m): 6:41am On Oct 13, 2014
labodinho:

Accounting (not just work in bank),microbiology(not just going to end up being a teacher) & pharmacy (not just a drug seller/street chemist).

I dont agree those are over rated,they have very good specialty.
Buh hw many first class students wu study dis course end up being paid in 6zeros
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by 2map(m): 8:02am On Oct 13, 2014
"O’ LEVEL RESULT CERTIFICATE (WAEC /
NECO) OR STATEMENT OF
RESULT WITH AN ONLINE VERSION OF THE RESULT" I don't understand what 'statement of result' means. Is it different from the online print out?
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by Horlahdeleh(m): 11:00am On Oct 13, 2014
2map:
"O’ LEVEL RESULT CERTIFICATE (WAEC /
NECO) OR STATEMENT OF
RESULT WITH AN ONLINE VERSION OF THE RESULT" I don't understand what 'statement of result' means. Is it different from the online print out?
Yep itz different u ar going to obtain it frm d sec sch u passed out frm
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
Horlahdeleh:

Buh hw many first class students wu study dis course end up being paid in 6zeros

I wish you could attend at least one convocation ceremony cos it will change your guess.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by Horlahdeleh(m): 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
labodinho:

I wish you could attend at least one convocation ceremony cos it will change your guess.
i hv attended lotz of convocations nd ntin has rili changed ma guess
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 10:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
Horlahdeleh:

i hv attended lotz of convocations nd ntin has rili changed ma guess

Okay o.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by Gidihub: 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2014
pls wen z registration starting ? r we bt going to pay acceptance fee ?
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
Gidihub:
pls wen z registration starting ? r we bt going to pay acceptance fee ?
No date for reg yet,u'll pay acceptance.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by handdymee: 11:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
The need to make yourself familiar with computer based testing system arise. His majesty Consults makes it easier by compiling JAMB questions into a CBT system to enable UTME candidates prepare adequately for UTME examination. It cheap, it can be accessed with a browsing enabled mobile phone or a PC. You will be able to make yourself familiar with the UTME CBT system and manage your test timing efficiently untill you are perfect.

The journey to success starts in a day. Register today, activate your account and start your preparation towards your success in the coming UTME examination.

http://www.majestyconsults.com/aboutcbt.php
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 11:57am On Oct 14, 2014
Hello guys,want to inform you about the previous Jupeb.The cut off wasn't really nice for medicals,law and Engineering.

Law cut off was 13 points and 131 made the merit

Medicine was 13 points and 26 made merit

Engineering cut off is swinging within 9-7 point.

The issue now is,don't be carried away with the fact that you're a 'student of unilag' (diploma peeps dey attend party ehn),remember you're not yet there student until 200L(names are written in pencil for now).So guys,wise up and buckle down.Get set and start preparing,your first session is the basic but a little advanced of your secondary school.

Don't be carried away cos thr is always party almost every week and artist do come to school too,tho most forget there is church and mosque in school.

Make your time table,plan yourself,don't aim just 70s in your courses when there is 90.Try to adjust yourself to the time table.

Remember there is no building without a plan.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2014
labodinho:
Hello guys,want to inform you about the previous Jupeb.The cut off wasn't really nice for medicals,law and Engineering.

The issue now is,don't be carried away with the fact that you're a 'student of unilag' (diploma peeps dey attend party ehn),remember you're not yet there student until 200L(names are written in pencil for now).So guys,wise up and buckle down.Get set and start preparing,your first session is the basic but a little advanced of your secondary school.

Don't be carried away cos thr is always party almost every week and artist do come to school too,tho most forget there is church and mosque in school.

Make your time table,plan yourself,don't aim just 70s in your courses when there is 90.Try to adjust yourself to the time table.

grin
labodinho:

please can u post jupeb merit list for law students nd geology..I want to know whether or not some of my folks were admitted cuz they party a lot.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2014
tycoon2:
grin please can u post jupeb merit list for law students nd geology..I want to know whether or not some of my folks were admitted cuz they party a lot.

No list yet,it will be posted on thr site.Don't judge by party o.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by ibadanfinest(m): 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
Everything I suppose should be done in moderation. I don't subscribe to not partying but I do subscribe to not attending all. All work and no play they say makes jack a dull boy
Aristotle said 'no thyself'. There are some that its after they catch fun that their rate of assimilation increase astronomically, while there are some that partying affect them negatively.
To wrap it all up, don't let ur primary assignment suffers and partying does not necessarily mean it will suffer.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by toydgirl: 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
Discussion on nigerian universities you like
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by toydgirl: 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
If a person doesnt do coc,does it mean d person cannot b in d supp. list?
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by toydgirl: 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
labodinho:

Pls how did u find out all these details d merit list isnt out
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by Horlahdeleh(m): 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
toydgirl:
If a person doesnt do coc,does it mean d person cannot b in d supp. list?
Hypothetically speaking d person can't cos even staff's children(s) must du COC
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
toydgirl:
Pls how did u find out all these details d merit list isnt out

Yes,it's not out but the No. of those that made merit was state in ech department.I got details in school.Are you a diploma student?
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
labodinho:

Is the jupeb registeration still on?
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
SmellMyFart:
Is the jupeb registeration still on?

It's for 100L foundation students,jupeb is after your 100L not entrance exam.
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by toydgirl: 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
Horlahdeleh:

Hypothetically speaking d person can't cos even staff's children(s) must du COC
Thank you
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by toydgirl: 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
labodinho:

Yes,it's not out but the No. of those that made merit was state in ech department.I got details in school.Are you a diploma student?
No but i hav a friend there
Re: Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. by labodinho: 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
toydgirl:
No but i hav a friend there
Olryt

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (49) (Reply)

International Scholarships For African Students / Yabatech 2012/2013 Post Utme And Admission Procedures / Secret Cult Activities On Campus Exposed (must Read) + Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.