Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

NYSC;What Were The Excuses Given By Your School On Why You Weren't Mobilised???. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC;What Were The Excuses Given By Your School On Why You Weren't Mobilised???. (1455 Views)

NYSC 2016: Batch ‘A’ Prospective Corpers, Check If You’ve Been Mobilised Here / You Have Not Yet Been Mobilised Because Valid Details Were Not Sent From Your In / NYSC Batch A Candidates, Have Call-up Letters Shown Up In Your School Yet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC;What Were The Excuses Given By Your School On Why You Weren't Mobilised???. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
There are a one thousand and one reasons given by one's school authority on why some students didn't make the final cut...below are a few...(1)wrong jamb number or its unavailability...(2)non availability of one's bio-data...(3)errors when filling in one's data in the mob list...(4)non-chalant attitudes of h.o.ds and exams officers in handling the results of graduates and sending the names of qualified students to the appropriate quarters...(5)gross misconduct and deliquency on the path of staffs of the students affair unit...As the mobilisation list was released recently,some people's face fell...if you had experienced these worrisome trend before,what were the excuses given by your school authority on why you guys didn't make the cut.....please share your experiences.....
Re: NYSC;What Were The Excuses Given By Your School On Why You Weren't Mobilised???. by trista(m): 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2014
Hmmm its not easy my broda. Expecting to be mobilized and not seeing your name. During my time I was told I have incomplete documents and I have not completed my clearance by my school. Its crazy. Someone has to just be patient if not you go mad
Re: NYSC;What Were The Excuses Given By Your School On Why You Weren't Mobilised???. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2014
trista: Hmmm its not easy my broda. Expecting to be mobilized and not seeing your name. During my time I was told I have incomplete documents and I have not completed my clearance by my school. Its crazy. Someone has to just be patient if not you go mad
eyaahhh,i was told i cudnt make d cut cux of random selection...i missed 2 batches...it aint funny.
Re: NYSC;What Were The Excuses Given By Your School On Why You Weren't Mobilised???. by derato: 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2014
hmm mine was error in jamb number.twas not funny at all.wen all my friends got theirs n I was d only one left.but I believe God knows why.
Re: NYSC;What Were The Excuses Given By Your School On Why You Weren't Mobilised???. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2014
derato: hmm mine was error in jamb number.twas not funny at all.wen all my friends got theirs n I was d only one left.but I believe God knows why.
hard luck,God is your strength.
Re: NYSC;What Were The Excuses Given By Your School On Why You Weren't Mobilised???. by ayodejy05(m): 11:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
I went to the board to check the list. WTF!!! Only my name was missing. I checked other departments to see if I could find it (desperate and curios). After my searching went futile. I went straight to the DSA building to complain. Idiot staffs!!! Did you have result? That was the first question they asked me. I told them yes. They checked and confirmed this. The woman was now asking herself what happened. To cut the long story short. The reason was "No jamb reg number" as reported by the woman. I have a jamb reg number and my Jamb admission letter is with me. I and others were told to write our Jamb reg number, but unfortunately we are not going with Batch B. till November. Anyway God understands. But I'm sure the school wrote it wrongly.
Re: NYSC;What Were The Excuses Given By Your School On Why You Weren't Mobilised???. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
ayodejy05: I went to the board to check the list. WTF!!! Only my name was missing. I checked other departments to see if I could find it (desperate and curios). After my searching went futile. I went straight to the DSA building to complain. Idiot staffs!!! Did you have result? That was the first question they asked me. I told them yes. They checked and confirmed this. The woman was now asking herself what happened. To cut the long story short. The reason was "No jamb reg number" as reported by the woman. I have a jamb reg number and my Jamb admission letter is with me. I and others were told to write our Jamb reg number, but unfortunately we are not going with Batch B. till November. Anyway God understands. But I'm sure the school wrote it wrongly.
hardluck,why should they toy with someone destiny?it hurtsss...
Re: NYSC;What Were The Excuses Given By Your School On Why You Weren't Mobilised???. by ayodejy05(m): 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2014
Daninya1: hardluck,why should they toy with someone destiny?it hurtsss...

Really bad.
Re: NYSC;What Were The Excuses Given By Your School On Why You Weren't Mobilised???. by gbaskipro: 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2014
That I am from an affiliatd institution that I need to wait for the mobilization of the regular students.
Re: NYSC;What Were The Excuses Given By Your School On Why You Weren't Mobilised???. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
gbaskipro: That I am from an affiliatd institution that I need to wait for the mobilization of the regular students.
sowie,c segregation.afta slashing of cgpa?na waoh for naija...after pocketing yur skul fees?,chai...sowie dude.

(1) (Reply)

LOL! Corpers What Is Going On Here? (see Photo) / KATSINA STATE 2017batch B Stream 1 / Nysc stream II so annoying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.