Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Unilorin Registration - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Registration (864 Views)

Help On Unilorin Registration / Unilorin Registration Details / Unilorin Registration Information For New And Returning Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin Registration by playotunba: 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2008
i can't seem to be able to start my unilorin registration for retuning students, it's saying that the url is not correct and showing me an error page.
Re: Unilorin Registration by jideaffo(m): 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2008
i think everybody is exeriencing that problem. They hav not perfected the thing. i hope they do so soon.
Re: Unilorin Registration by hamzatafee: 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2008
hey guys,
this is what prof ipinyomi,the head of department of statitics told me when i email him and also one of the lecturer in the department mr yemi oyeyemi.

Hamzat just keep checking.Most likely the list was not online yet when you check.But I am sure Unilorin will put the list of admitted students online Best wishes
Prof. R.A. Ipinyomi,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salam alaykun Hamzat,
In actual fact the school has resumed on Friday 26th of September, 2008 and the procedure for registration commenced on the 3rd October, 2008. The returning students have started collecting thier results especially in my departments. The online registrarion is being put on hold pending the time the addmision list for the freshers will be out.The delay is due to the fact that there is likely to be no supplimentary list so the list will be only one except the movement list. Probably before you read or as you are reading this mail the list will be on the net.
Bye
Maa Salam.

so advice you my fellow student should keep thier mind at rest and just keep on praying to God and also keep on checkin unilorin website because the prof told me that the list has already compile its just because of the supplementry list that it possible there should no supplementry list--you also also get to read it from his letter--i wish you guys best of luck and me too.
Re: Unilorin Registration by tunboy(m): 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2008
u guys are the bomb thanks a million time for the info

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Resumption Update / Olabisi Olabanjo University Student Alone / Waec Results Released. 25% Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.