Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Become An EMPLOYER "NOW" - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Become An EMPLOYER "NOW" (661 Views)

I Asked An Employer To Pay My TP Before Coming For Interview / Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead / In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become An EMPLOYER "NOW" by emerem: 12:25am On Jun 28, 2014
Dearest, you have all it takes to be an employer today instead of looking for job which rarely exists. I wonder why you can't start that innovation and build up a sure system that can serve as a catalyst to your dream. Many youths relent and wait till they are too old to start something profitable, thereby attributing their failure to the government. Information is money now and is either one is informed or deformed which ever depends on how we act now. I have several strategic ideas that can make you an EMPLOYER in weeks without capital, office or certificate. I will also show you how to get loan and fund for your company without collateral. I am offering these details to only few people, if you will like to get the details, drop your email here or email: wealthpackage@listwire.com to get instant Self Employment details. You can also call me on 08166870383 for more clarification. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Become An EMPLOYER "NOW" by austinoeze(m): 5:07am On Jun 28, 2014
am interested in your offer pls. contact me on austineak47@yahoo.com
Re: Become An EMPLOYER "NOW" by lanre211(m): 6:34am On Jun 28, 2014
sawabas@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Request! / OND Recruitment / Receptionist/cashier Urgently Wanted In A Hospital @ Gbagada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.