Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN students Thread - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN students Thread (815 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN students Thread by ajahexcel(m): 6:56am On Jun 28, 2014
Its Like we lost the thread for the NOUN, But will be good we bring it back here.
If your proudly a student of NOUN, identify with us here now and lets get the latest updates on this thread
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN students Thread by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 28, 2014
Am in.
Just applied for MBA but yet to do my clearance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN students Thread by ajahexcel(m): 8:33am On Jun 28, 2014
You are welcome bro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN students Thread by herich(m): 10:09am On Jun 28, 2014
Hello.. Gud to be back. I av xo many questions to ask, plz. Hope there will be help.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN students Thread by ajahexcel(m): 10:36am On Jun 28, 2014
Just ask and get answers immediately
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN students Thread by herich(m): 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
Can they accept statement of result?(waec) Or only original cert...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN students Thread by ajahexcel(m): 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2014
yea, they accept that
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN students Thread by herich(m): 10:21am On Jun 29, 2014
Wow.. Relieved, Tnx alot.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN students Thread by bastien: 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2014
herich: Can they accept statement of result?(waec) Or only original cert...
I can't say, took my statement of result n d lady gave me partially clearance, say I should get my original Since It's 2011 I wrote d exam

Pls ooh,how is d fee payment done,wanna pay dis week,accounting student Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN students Thread by ktancing(m): 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
Hi pals,
I hope schools like unilag recognise NOUN PGD for their MSC programme?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN students Thread by ajahexcel(m): 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
I think they should do
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN students Thread by Auwa: 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
pls i need noun exam past questions for entreprenuerial and business mgt. 300lvl first semester plz
ajahexcel:
I think they should do
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN students Thread by kaycome: 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
Any student new or old studing msc info tech in the house?

(1) (Reply)

School Of Nursing, Akure. / Pls Help, I Need Articles On BRANDING. / Would You Pay Bribe For Your Child To Pass Exams?if They Ask You Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.