Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,222 members, 7,842,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

What Does Your Name Say About You.? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Does Your Name Say About You.? (790 Views)

Parents This Is What Your Children Say About You Outside / Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. / what does Nigerian law say about children born out of wedlock? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Your Name Say About You.? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 28, 2014
Your name of Obiora indicates you are a very capable, systematic, and thorough person with talents for mechanics, accounting, computers, teaching, law, construction, and similar fields.

You plan ahead, giving careful consideration to detail.

Because of your efficiency you attract a great deal of responsibility, and you are inclined to worry excessively and become too involved in details out of proportion to their importance.

You resist change until you have examined an idea in detail and all facts fall into place for you.

You can be deliberate to a fault.

Your over-cautious nature allows many promising opportunities to slip by.

Conserving finances and material possessions, you maintain your home at a good standard, and treat all family responsibility seriously.

Though reserved in showing affection you are a considerate person.

This description is 100% me.
God I love my Name. What does your name say about you ?
Re: What Does Your Name Say About You.? by mployer(m): 7:48am On Jun 28, 2014
Lol, obiora means mind of the people. It shows you don't have mind of your own. You are a bandwagon kind of person grin

Sorry, that's the literal interpretation.
Re: What Does Your Name Say About You.? by zeb04(f): 10:07am On Jun 28, 2014
m-ployer:
Lol, obiora means mind of the people. It shows you don't have a mind of your own. You are a bandwagon kind of person grin
Sorry, that's the literal interpretation.
what does your name say about you
Re: What Does Your Name Say About You.? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 28, 2014
[/color][color=#990000][quote author=m-ployer]Lol, obiora means mind of the people. It shows you don't have a mind of your own. You are a bandwagon kind of person grin

Sorry, that's the literal interpretation.[/quote
]

The name obiora means : the heart of the people or the people choice. With a name like that I find it veryhard to have an enemy. I am the HEART of the people. I know your thoughts even before you speak it out. In all important issues I am always the choice of the people even when I am the youngest or less qualify. I have a mind of my own any suggestion I made is always accepted by the people. I am the love of all because I always know what the people want. I have never been hated by anyone great or less, dead or alive because I am the heart of the people.
Re: What Does Your Name Say About You.? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 28, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]
zeb04: what does your name say about you

My Dear no mind am. Na jealousy the worry the guy. But come o, what does your name say about u ?
Re: What Does Your Name Say About You.? by poshest(f): 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2014
God gave me to pet or care for. Oluwafunmike
Re: What Does Your Name Say About You.? by STENON(f): 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2014
STELLA: A dream Girl, Young Ambitious Lady, and Queen of Stars. STELLA has passion for Loving, Living and Life in General.

ANTHONIA: Beautiful Lady revered for her Intelligence and Honesty. Anthonia Gives you the desire for Success and Financial Accumulation, and Confidence to Drive to go after your ambitions, regardless of obstacles. Anthonia Tend to feel very frustrated in being unable to realise her ambitions fully....

That is jst the simple definition of Me.........
Re: What Does Your Name Say About You.? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]
STENON: STELLA: A dream Girl, Young Ambitious Lady, and Queen of Stars. STELLA has passion for Loving, Living and Life in General.

ANTHONIA: Beautiful Lady revered for her Intelligence and Honesty. Anthonia Gives you the desire for Success and Financial Accumulation, and Confidence to Drive to go after your ambitions, regardless of obstacles. Anthonia Tend to feel very frustrated in being unable to realise her ambitions fully....

That is jst the simple definition of Me.........

Lovely

(1) (Reply)

Sad Video: 9 Year Old Boy Slaps The Heck Out Of His Mum After Finding Her High / 5 Decisions Your Kids Will Thank You For When They Grow Up / 10 Types Of Husbands You Can Find

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.