Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Nairalander With His Guns (pictures) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Nairalander With His Guns (pictures) (1867 Views)

Stun Guns / What Is Your Rating On Metal Gear Solid 4 : Guns Of The Patriot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander With His Guns (pictures) by akereconfi: 9:43am On Jun 28, 2014
Here are my GUNS, they are not real but they can injure especially the sniper when fired from close range.

Used for playing special ops mission and simulating real war and combat scenario
TANGO SPECIAL OPS

Re: Nairalander With His Guns (pictures) by akereconfi: 9:43am On Jun 28, 2014
More

Re: Nairalander With His Guns (pictures) by akereconfi: 9:46am On Jun 28, 2014
Re: Nairalander With His Guns (pictures) by shortgun(m): 9:50am On Jun 28, 2014
So u travelled all d way to Europe just to play with toy guns?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander With His Guns (pictures) by nwaanambra1(m): 9:50am On Jun 28, 2014
@op

pls can you help me purchase THE REAL VERSION of that gun hanging on your Chest?

IN NIGERIA OF NOW, ONE BADLY NEEDS THAT GUN TO STAY SAFE SINCE THE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CAN NO LONGER GUARANTEE OUR SAFETY! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With His Guns (pictures) by akereconfi: 9:50am On Jun 28, 2014
Firing a Riffle but since I was indoors, I had to use gas instead of plastic bullet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcJ6XgdGlHQ&feature=youtu.be
Re: Nairalander With His Guns (pictures) by sammoe(m): 9:55am On Jun 28, 2014
Guy, I hail o. I for say make u go Sambisa, but I no sure say anything dey there again.
Re: Nairalander With His Guns (pictures) by akereconfi: 10:01am On Jun 28, 2014
shortgun: So u travelled all d way to Europe just to play with toy guns?

LOL, It's just for games bro
Re: Nairalander With His Guns (pictures) by ITbomb(m): 10:25am On Jun 28, 2014
Can I borrow it for tonight?
I wan visit a friend

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With His Guns (pictures) by akereconfi: 11:50am On Jun 28, 2014
ITbomb: Can I borrow it for tonight?
I wan visit a friend

sure naa
Re: Nairalander With His Guns (pictures) by NighttWalker(m): 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2014
It's called airsoft and it's a sports just like football, rugby and others those guns fire plastic bbs and players always wear a google to protect their eye coz there's 99% possibility that if the bbs hit your eyes you will go blind

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander With His Guns (pictures) by NighttWalker(m): 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2014
I hope this sports gets legal in Australia as soon as possible

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With His Guns (pictures) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2014
akereconfi: Here are my GUNS, they are not real but they can injure especially the sniper when fired from close range.

Used for playing special ops mission and simulating real war and combat scenario
TANGO SPECIAL OPS

nice one.wish naija had more love for understanding guns.even if it is just a mock gun.i think a sniper remains my most fascinating military agent.are the guns lighter or heavier than the real stuff
Re: Nairalander With His Guns (pictures) by akereconfi: 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2014
hiroz: nice one.wish naija had more love for understanding guns.even if it is just a mock gun.i think a sniper remains my most fascinating military agent.are the guns lighter or heavier than the real stuff

I haven't handled a real gun before but those stuff are heavy especially the sniper
Re: Nairalander With His Guns (pictures) by Jakeattah(m): 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2014
Op weldone o

(1) (Reply)

Buying From Xbox Live Market Place / How To Make High-end Pc Games Play On Your Low-end Pc / How Do I Install Dream League.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.