Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

What Would You Do In This Situation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do In This Situation (1038 Views)

What Would You Do In This Situation? / Did I Do The Right Thing In This Situation?? / Men, What Would You Do In This Situation? (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do In This Situation by davidam(m): 10:10am On Jun 28, 2014
WHAT WOULD YOU DO ? A woman tells her husband that she is going to visit her sick mum in the village.She leaves on Friday and returns on Sunday with plenty of fruits and lots of food stuff saying they are from her mum to the husband and the children. The husband gently asks her about her mother's health and how she was doing to which she replied that she took her to the hospital in the village and that she is recovering and getting better. The wife adds that her mother insisted that she must re-visit the village in a few days to spend at least a week with her. "I'm worried about Mama" the wife crooned, with tears swelling in her eyes. "She'll be fine, dear." Hubby lovingly replied. The husband then politely asks her to take the items to the kitchen. As she enters, she meets her mother preparing food in the kitchen.Apparently, her mum came visiting since the Friday that she left home. You can imagine the plight of this woman. shocked, dazed and dumbfounded at the sight of her mum at the kitchen door! whether to go in and drop the items from mama or return to her hubby in the livingroom! How would you handle this case? Your humble opinion is required.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation by durella4(m): 10:30am On Jun 28, 2014
On dat Friday she left n mum came visitin d same day will keep me in comma 4 almost 10hrs undecided,After d 10hrs na 2 enter market buy koboko kip 4 am.After she don commot 4 kitchen na 2 just call am swtdy I ve a surprise package 4 u in d bedrum embarassed,as she enter bedrum I lock d door commot my koboko wipe am till d hole b/w her 2 legs close.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation by crackhaus: 11:46am On Jun 28, 2014
undecided
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation by Cashio(m): 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2014
i will her to explain to her mum where she went to
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation by Cashio(m): 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2014
i will leave her to explain to her mum where she went to
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation by egopersonified(f): 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2014
How do you know she doesnt have two mothers, u never hear of surrogate mother, step mother, spiritual mother, school mother, even grandmother? Abeg free the woman ohh.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2014
egopersonified: How do you know she doesnt have two mothers, u never hear of surrogate mother, step mother, spiritual mother, school mother, even grandmother? Abeg free the woman ohh.
lwkmdfho gringringringrin;

(1) (Reply)

. / Indian Man Kills Daughter’s Molester After Inviting Him Over For Dinner / Kindly Rate This Family...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.