Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,616 members, 7,958,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

See 8 Worst Photos, Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Want You To See… Which You Should - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See 8 Worst Photos, Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Want You To See… Which You Should (4858 Views)

Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby / PHOTOS: Kim Kardashian Break The Internet Again (must See) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See 8 Worst Photos, Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Want You To See… Which You Should by angelcj: 11:00am On Jun 28, 2014

Say what you want about Kim Kardashian, but most of the time, she really looks her best. However, if you dig around long enough, you can find a few pics that are unflattering. See Below:

View more on http://www./2014/06/see-8-worst-photos-kim-kardashian.html
Re: See 8 Worst Photos, Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Want You To See… Which You Should by MabraO: 11:17am On Jun 28, 2014
If she doesn't want me to see who did u come across dem?
Where u d snapper
Re: See 8 Worst Photos, Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Want You To See… Which You Should by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 28, 2014
MabraO: If she doesn't want me to see who did u come across dem?
Where u d snapper

guy, easy o

5 Likes

Re: See 8 Worst Photos, Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Want You To See… Which You Should by Missmossy(f): 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2014
Interesting! Who doesn't cry? The 2nd pic doesn't look like Kim to me.

1 Like

Re: See 8 Worst Photos, Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Want You To See… Which You Should by Nastydroid(m): 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2014
Hmmmmn
Re: See 8 Worst Photos, Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Want You To See… Which You Should by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2014
Praise Jesus, somebody.
Re: See 8 Worst Photos, Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Want You To See… Which You Should by PapaNnamdi: 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2014
Austeenx: Praise Jesus, somebody.
halleluyah paastor.
lets collect offering?
Re: See 8 Worst Photos, Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Want You To See… Which You Should by G12(m): 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2014
Re: See 8 Worst Photos, Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Want You To See… Which You Should by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2014
Where u d snapper
shocked shocked shocked

Gbagaun
Oyinbo repete cheesy
Re: See 8 Worst Photos, Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Want You To See… Which You Should by MabraO: 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2014
zeemoore: shocked shocked shocked

Gbagaun
Oyinbo repete cheesy

When kids get access to free internet they start detecting Grammatical error

Did u even pass English in ur exam?
Re: See 8 Worst Photos, Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Want You To See… Which You Should by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2014
MabraO:

When kids get access to free internet they start detecting Grammatical error

Did u even pass English in ur exam?
Cambridge english exam? cheesy
Re: See 8 Worst Photos, Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Want You To See… Which You Should by MabraO: 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2014
zeemoore:
Cambridge english exam? cheesy

No tofel tongue
Re: See 8 Worst Photos, Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Want You To See… Which You Should by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2014
MabraO:

No tofel tongue
Sticky toffee pudding is actually pretty good grin
Re: See 8 Worst Photos, Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Want You To See… Which You Should by MabraO: 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2014
zeemoore:
Sticky toffee pudding is actually pretty good grin

U not serious I sweargrin
Re: See 8 Worst Photos, Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Want You To See… Which You Should by Guykhena(m): 11:34pm On Jun 28, 2014
undecided
Re: See 8 Worst Photos, Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Want You To See… Which You Should by Melinde: 5:48am On Jun 29, 2014
Where u d snapper
Oh! You really made my day!!!!!
Re: See 8 Worst Photos, Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Want You To See… Which You Should by MabraO: 6:05am On Jun 29, 2014
Melinde: Oh! You really made my day!!!!!

grin
Y bet I did
Happy Sunday

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Virus / How I Removed Two Used Condom From IMSU Runs Girl Vag**ina / Maheda Releases New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.