Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Woman Calls 9-1-1 To Hook Up With Cute Cop ( True Story) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Woman Calls 9-1-1 To Hook Up With Cute Cop ( True Story) (1225 Views)

Ladies That Are Sex Starved Add Up For Hook Up With Cute Guyz / BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins / Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Calls 9-1-1 To Hook Up With Cute Cop ( True Story) by soccerchic(f): 4:57am On Jul 16, 2006
Hi, check out this story and at the end I would like to know what u all think shocked

- An Oregon woman was looking for love in all the wrong places when she called 9-1-1 wanting a "cute" sheriff's deputy to return to her house.Lorna Jeanne Dudash succeeded in getting a date - in court, that is.

After her neighbors reported a noise complaint, two Washington County sheriff's deputies knocked on Dudash's door.

When they left, Dudash dialed 9-1-1 in a desperate attempt to get the deputy she described to dispatchers as "a cutie pie" to return.

The dispatcher repeatedly asked why Dudash needed the deputy to return.
Dudash's response: "Honey, I'm just going to be honest with you, okay? I'm 45 years old and I'd just like to meet him again."

The deputy returned and arrested Dudash for misusing 9-1-1. She now faces a $6,000 fine and up to a year in jail.

Hmmmm, What do u gus think and would any of you dial an emergency number just to ask for a cute policeman/woman that u wanna get in touch with? As for me, i would like to see the pic of that policman first before i make my comment grin
Re: Woman Calls 9-1-1 To Hook Up With Cute Cop ( True Story) by retro(f): 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2006
Hahahahaha! That's stupid but funny. I'd never do that, for the love of satan, that is crazy.
Re: Woman Calls 9-1-1 To Hook Up With Cute Cop ( True Story) by desiree(f): 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2006
How sad grin grin grin
Re: Woman Calls 9-1-1 To Hook Up With Cute Cop ( True Story) by Raymand(m): 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2006
That cop is just plain stupid! if you want to punish a woman who likes you for misusing the 9-1-1, why not give her a real good spanking instead (in the bedroom)? angry , 6,000 dollar fine, what an idiot! tongue
Re: Woman Calls 9-1-1 To Hook Up With Cute Cop ( True Story) by naijadiva2(f): 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2006
i bet you she was white because they the only ones doing stupid things in america. like if they kill their children, their excuse is that they were crazy and posses. yeah right. and they get away with that.
Re: Woman Calls 9-1-1 To Hook Up With Cute Cop ( True Story) by holythug(m): 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2008
[-(
Re: Woman Calls 9-1-1 To Hook Up With Cute Cop ( True Story) by eldee(m): 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2008
Nigerian policemen, see what u're missing
if u guys were efficient with response, who knows, u coulda gotten a free fling grin grin

(1) (Reply)

For Abeokuta Singles / Advice To All Single & Searching Ladies. IF U IGNORE, U Miss O.. / I Am Lonely Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.