Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

How Did You React To Nairaland Temporal Absence - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Did You React To Nairaland Temporal Absence (475 Views)

Nigerians React To Super Eagles' 1 - 1 Draw With Egypt / Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos / Portsmouth To Punish Nwankwo Kanu For Continued Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did You React To Nairaland Temporal Absence by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2014
Honestly,i felt so bad that i realised how much Nairaland meant to me.i missed the bashing,the friendly attacks and the unending criticisms.i always checked on the website every minute to see if it had been restored and now that its back,i am so happy for Seun and his team.although it came back with some setbacks(data loss),i am still happy its back.share your experience below

(1) (Reply)

Injured Neymar Out Of World Cup / Onigbinde;sort Out Keshi's Fate Before The AFCON Qualifiers / World Cup Semi-final 1: Brazil Vs Germany(tuesday 9pm)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.