Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! (49080 Views)

Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment / Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire / Stanbic IBTC Interview For Experienced Hire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by AnswerP: 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
gj can we exchange contact so we keep ourselves abreast of proceedings.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by AnswerP: 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
Any information for those wait listed fir experience hire. They sent some mails last week seeking guys availability and interest. You can drop yr mobile so we get in touch and updated of wats happening.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by RyderNG: 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
AnswerP:
Any information for those wait listed fir experience hire. They sent some mails last week seeking guys availability and interest. You can drop yr mobile so we get in touch and updated of wats happening.

I'm also on the wait-list and I got the same mail asking for availability and interest. I'm still hopeful.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by baddo(m): 4:31am On Oct 17, 2015
RyderNG:

I'm also on the wait-list and I got the same mail asking for availability and interest. I'm still hopeful.

Just start to prep for medicals it go happen soon. Please when did you receive this mail. Thanks a lot RyderNG.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by gj: 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
Please if they call anyone for Medical, let him 'Raise up his hands'
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by forkadict(m): 11:20am On Oct 19, 2015
gj:
Please if they call anyone for Medical, let him 'Raise up his hands'

I haven't and I'm not sure anyone has recently been invited for medicals.

About the mail confirming availability and interest, I got the mail as well. But I am not excited by it. At this point, after waiting for over a year, only a substantive offer of employment can excite me. Or at least, invite for medicals. What I felt happened was that their management thought that 'Ok 6 months ago, we had X number of prospective employees on our waiting list. Let us confirm how many of them are still interested.'

For me, it was more like a headcount. Even tho, I wish to heaven I am wrong on this.

2 Likes

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by RyderNG: 8:26am On Oct 20, 2015
forkadict:

I haven't and I'm not sure anyone has recently been invited for medicals.

About the mail confirming availability and interest, I got the mail as well. But I am not excited by it. At this point, after waiting for over a year, only a substantive offer of employment can excite me. Or at least, invite for medicals. What I felt happened was that their management thought that 'Ok 6 months ago, we had X number of prospective employees on our waiting list. Let us confirm how many of them are still interested.'

For me, it was more like a headcount. Even tho, I wish to heaven I am wrong on this.

I also agree that this email was sent simply to determine how many interested candidates they still have left to potentially employ. However, if I'm been positive I would have to consider what reason they could possibly have for doing a headcount at this time. It is most likely that they are gearing up for the next batch of experienced hire. Why else would they need to do a head count? Besides, there's a lot of chatter about train 7 recently so who knows... Just stay positive.

I also don't believe anyone has received invitation for medicals yet, but it will happen soon.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by forkadict(m): 11:49am On Oct 20, 2015
RyderNG:

I also agree that this email was sent simply to determine how many interested candidates they still have left to potentially employ. However, if I'm been positive I would have to consider what reason they could possibly have for doing a headcount at this time. It is most likely that they are gearing up for the next batch of experienced hire. Why else would they need to do a head count? Besides, there's a lot of chatter about train 7 recently so who knows... Just stay positive.

I also don't believe anyone has received invitation for medicals yet, but it will happen soon.

Funny enough, I can't challenge anything you've said up there. Funnier is even the fact that it lifted my spirit. The thought of this seeming never ending wait coming to an end is just exciting.

I am staying positive bro.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by forkadict(m): 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
Yipeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Glory be to the Lord God Almighty!

5 Likes

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by baddo(m): 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
Guy testify
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by forkadict(m): 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
baddo:
Guy testify

Invitation for medicals received.

8 Likes

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by fastestfinger: 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
forkadict:

congrats bro!happy for you.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by fastestfinger: 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
forkadict:

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Guest01: 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
forkadict:
Yipeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Glory be to the Lord God Almighty!

Congrats man!!!
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by fastestfinger: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
RyderNG,i sight you...tell us more good news.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by forkadict(m): 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
fastestfinger:

Thanks so much bro. This means so much to me.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by forkadict(m): 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
Guest01:

Congrats man!!!

Thanks so much bro.
This means so much to me. You have no idea how much!

1 Like

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by ceetee: 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
forkadict:

A hearty CONGRATULATIONS to you. We thank God!!!
Are u having your medicals before the end of the month?
(A GT trying to permutate)

1 Like

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by Djbaka(m): 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
forkadict:

We find you reach here oh. Congrats man!
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by gj: 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mine has flown in. Thank God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by gj: 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mine just fly in. I thank God
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by fastestfinger: 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
gj:
Mine just fly in. I thank God
congrats bro!

1 Like

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by RyderNG: 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
fastestfinger:
RyderNG,i sight you...tell us more good news.

As if you knew. I received my invitation today as well. Glory to God!!!

5 Likes

Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by forkadict(m): 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
ceetee:

A hearty CONGRATULATIONS to you. We thank God!!!
Are u having your medicals before the end of the month?
(A GT trying to permutate)

Thanks bro.

It should hopefully be concluded by the end of the month.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by gj: 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
For those that have gone for medical. How far?
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by gj: 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
waiting...
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by RyderNG: 7:00am On Nov 02, 2015
gj:
waiting...

Have you gone for yours? Why don't we start from there.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by gj: 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
RyderNG:
Have you gone for yours? Why don't we start from there.
I 've gone medical early last week. Still waiting ...
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by moryamaina(m): 9:16am On Nov 03, 2015
I have gone for my medical too and still waiting also
Any information on when we will hear from NLNG again
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by moryamaina(m): 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
@badoo kindly confirm that your email is correct
I responded to your email but it bounced back, not delivered
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by forkadict(m): 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
moryamaina:
I have gone for my medical too and still waiting also
Any information on when we will hear from NLNG again

I went for mine last week. Since the deadline for the medical exam itself expired yesterday. Lets give them 2 weeks (max) to review the results, obtain Management's approval and come back to us with offer letters.

Shalom.
Re: NLNG Experienced Hire Result Is Out!! by gj: 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
cool angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk / Vacancy For Administrative Assistant At US Embassy, Nigeria (₦2,111,000 Monthly) / Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.