Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

How To Make At Least 50k Via Bulk Sms As A Beginner - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Make At Least 50k Via Bulk Sms As A Beginner (773 Views)

Get 20% From Each Sale You Make At Emmatechnique Shop / 20 Mistakes You Will Make At Least Once In Your Life / Nairalanders Why Cry Over The Dead Phase1 And Merry Make At Funeral Phase2! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make At Least 50k Via Bulk Sms As A Beginner by SUCCESSMINDS(m): 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2014
In response to questions I have received since I published an article on Naira Land on how to make money via bulk SMS as a beginner, I have decided to write it in details here with a comprehensive analysis for the benefit of all my readers, especially the newbies in online activities. Bulk SMS is a lucrative business. Success in bulk SMS is real and its all about knowing your targeted customers and clients. Please note that I am speaking from my personal experience. I am talking of how you can make at least 50k as a beginner, unlike the plethora of adverts and articles we read online on daily basis; where they tell you that you can make millions on bulk SMS as a beginner. I want to say; I disagree with such claim. I want to say it categorically that as a beginner you can make at least 50k in a month as your profit if you are a serious business minded fellow like me. But in order to make it in bulk SMS as a beginner, many things are involved. You MUST be committed. You have to go from one place to the other in order to tell your potential clients and customers (public) the benefits you and your bulk SMS can bring to their businesses. You must have access to internet 24/7 so you don't fail your clients when they begin to patronize you but with the help of your phone and the GSM network providers, that can be taken care of. You ought to print flyers to give out when you go to meet them. Your flyers should carry your bulk SMS portal address if you have one, your phone numbers, your office address if you have one and a brief description of the benefits of bulk SMS to them and their businesses. You ought to come up with proposals for churches, schools, hotels, super markets, associations, companies, etc. that may need your services; including intending couples for wedding. In fact, you must be creative to be able to come up with new business success strategies at all time. Your proposals must be creative and strategic. Please note that your fundamental prerequisite for success in bulk SMS business is what I call outreach. You just have to reach out to your clients and potential ones before they may understand the benefits of your bulk SMS service. Each time you go out, please don't forget to take the phone numbers of those who may give you audience. You will use their phone numbers to seduce them using your bulk SMS. The more you send them SMS and call them on phone to ask them how they are doing, the more you seduce them to subscribe to your bulk SMS packages. Your flyers are also essential because they are good public relation officers (PRO). They go to many places and they speak for you. They are not limited to the recipient alone but also may reach others who may pick them on the street after the recipient must have read and thrown them away. You may also want to register your business with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) no matter how small you think it is. Registering it standardizes your business. It makes it formal and mature. When registering a business name it is advisable you think of a relevant name; a name that explains your business ideas as soon as you introduce your self to your audience. I have 'Success Minds Business Solutions' as my business name. It is duly registered with CAC. Very important also, when you are going for outreach, please dress corporate so that you can command attention. I go out corporately dressed like a banker with my ipad for practical demonstration when the need arises. I go with my subscription forms which they use to subscribe for their desired units. I go with my cash receipt that carries my business name. I make sure I issue them receipt no matter the amount they are subscribing with. I use their money to buy my SMS unit before I render the services to them. Just imagine the business logic. They will subscribe before I send the SMS for them when they need it and I use their money to buy the SMS units before I send their messages. I tell them to notify me at least an hour ahead when they want me to send their messages to avoid service failure. I help them store their customers' phone numbers on my database, so when they want their messages sent they will just notify me using their profile or business names which are recorded my database. I go to them from time to time to collect new numbers of their new customers. This also helps in strengthening my relationship with them. Lastly, if you can be determined to go out and canvass for their patronage and you are able to convince three people in a day for thirty days in a month then you may have 90 clients. If each of them can buy SMS worth 2000 in a month you are making 180k and your profit from it will be more than 50k. As you keep on maintaining your existing customers, you keep on canvassing for new ones. This is my experience and it has been working for me. You can try it also. Please don't hesitate to contact me in case you have further questions. I have ready made proposals for bulk SMS which may be of help for beginners; not free though. Please don't forget to share with your friends and loved ones who may have interest on same business.
Good luck!
Re: How To Make At Least 50k Via Bulk Sms As A Beginner by ojsmscom(m): 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2014
Your info is similar to the one at ojnigeria..com they can design your bulksms website and give you 774 LGA DATABASE,with 10k worth of sms all for N85,000 only.call 08154834309
Re: How To Make At Least 50k Via Bulk Sms As A Beginner by SUCCESSMINDS(m): 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2014
ojsms.com:
Your info is similar to the one at ojnigeria..com they can design your bulksms website and give you 774 LGA DATABASE,with 10k worth of sms all for N85,000 only.call 08154834309
I hear!
Re: How To Make At Least 50k Via Bulk Sms As A Beginner by SUCCESSMINDS(m): 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2014
ojsms.com:

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Heae This! Very Soon Am Goin 2hack This Site Down Tru Gailbreak Ios... / HILARIOUS: How Do You Call Your Nigerian Partner In Public?? / What Is Your Birthstone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.