Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). - Agriculture (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). (102268 Views)

Interesting Facts About The West African Giant Land Snails / How Many Rabbits Do You See? / get Rabbits and guinea pigs healthy ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by Poops: 4:49am On May 09, 2017
Peterolums:
You cannot achieve the desired weight by grasses alone. You need Rabbit feed . Our rabbit feed achieve 3,5kg in 3 months .
Our Rabbit Pellets Plain - Rabbit Food

Complete diet to meet the full nutritional requirements of all breeds
Selected high fibre raw materials
Added minerals, trace elements and vitamins
Pellet Diameter: 3mm

Our Rabbit pellets Plain are a specially formulated complete diet designed to meet the full nutritional requirements of all breeds and sizes of commercial, show and pet rabbits of all ages.

Our Rabbit feeds are based on selected high fibre raw materials and cereals balanced with vegetable proteins. Massey supplement their diets with all the required minerals, trace elements and vitamins to ensure rabbit health, fertility and productivity.

Analytical Constituents
Crude Protein 18.0%
Crude Oil 3.8%
Crude Fibre 13.0%
Crude Ash 6.6%
Calcium 0.74%
Sodium 0.10%
Phosphorus 0.71

Lets discuss on 07062379874. Calls and Whatsapp

FINALLY! I'very gotten what I've been looking for. Will call ASAP.
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by dyoungforester(m): 7:35am On May 20, 2017
that is lovely
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by dyoungforester(m): 7:48pm On May 21, 2017
A time has come, the wind had blown, the nation had called, the called must be answered to without an iota of slackness among the feeble people. Dyoung Forester (I. E the C. E. O of Dyoungforester farms) is or would be leaving his beloved family and his Animals for the nation call to another man's land. My Beloved bunnies I. E RABBITS would miss me, my snails, sheep, goats, my crops would never forget my care for them. My neighbor in school would never forget their so called WORKERHOLIC, those passers-by who used to say eku ise ni beye would miss me, my vetenary services to my neighbors farm would never be forgotten. My campus villas I. E V. I mosque, Independent villa would never forget one of my nickname (Abu Debenson), my wife to be would also say Honey, Ife mi, Ayo mi I'm missing you already, my customers would also say Dyoung where are you? we want to patronize you.... Infact I can't forget all these memories. So the nature called is behind all these I. E NYSC program at Delta state. So Delta state had already hijacked me from my loved one in South west here, so no worries the spirit of entrepreneurer never dies irrespective of the constrains we go there we chop their money by given out what we have...
God bless my family
God bless my Home town
God bless FUNAAB
God bless Nigeria.
Our passion can never be truncated with these NYSC program. (Amin).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by Mascotlawman: 10:08am On May 31, 2017
dyoungforester:
A time has come, the wind had blown, the nation had called, the called must be answered to without an iota of slackness among the feeble people. Dyoung Forester (I. E the C. E. O of Dyoungforester farms) is or would be leaving his beloved family and his Animals for the nation call to another man's land. My Beloved bunnies I. E RABBITS would miss me, my snails, sheep, goats, my crops would never forget my care for them. My neighbor in school would never forget their so called WORKERHOLIC, those passers-by who used to say eku ise ni beye would miss me, my vetenary services to my neighbors farm would never be forgotten. My campus villas I. E V. I mosque, Independent villa would never forget one of my nickname (Abu Debenson), my wife to be would also say Honey, Ife mi, Ayo mi I'm missing you already, my customers would also say Dyoung where are you? we want to patronize you.... Infact I can't forget all these memories. So the nature called is behind all these I. E NYSC program at Delta state. So Delta state had already hijacked me from my loved one in South west here, so no worries the spirit of entrepreneurer never dies irrespective of the constrains we go there we chop their money by given out what we have...
God bless my family
God bless my Home town
God bless FUNAAB
God bless Nigeria.
Our passion can never be truncated with these NYSC program. (Amin).

May God protect you as you go and grant you a successful service year.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by dyoungforester(m): 6:15am On Jun 03, 2017
A m i ñ..... thanks bro
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by davonny: 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
Good evening, I'm interested in rabbit rearing, but I need some mentoring, please add me to the whatapp group. 08036056463
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by Iseoluwani: 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
Rabbits for sale at Ibadan
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by mamabj: 2:58am On Jun 08, 2017
Pls add 07035933940,to your wasapp group.
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by mamabj: 11:03am On Jun 08, 2017
Kindly add 07035933940 to the wasapp group
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by abdoh: 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
Pls add me to the watsap group on 08036858267
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by abdoh: 1:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
Pls help out, i av new Zealand white rabbit, i noticed dey av white ratches on their ears n nose, i use oil to treat it, it reappears after some days, pls wat can i use to treat it.
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by dyoungforester(m): 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
use Ivermectin injection get it from vetenary store
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by dyoungforester(m): 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
use Ivermectin injection get it from Vetinary store
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by mamabj: 8:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
Good evening, you've not added me to the whatsapp group
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by Preprobiotics: 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
Molasses and Lactobacillus Serum for Livestock, Poultry and Home Use
Undiluted Organic Molasses for Strong Nutritional Value with many Health Benefits. Lactobachillus a Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry and Fish Farming, Also an effective Foul ODOUR Removal for Farms, Households, Dust Bins,Sewage, etc.
Call: 08121790440
Price from =N=1,500

Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
pls add me to the group.09035109442
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 8:47am On Jul 20, 2017
Do you need cash to set up or expand your farm
Then try Green Nation
Green Nation addresses two (2) Major Challenges hindering people from going into
Agriculture and it Allied Industries:
1. Lack of adequate TRAINING on Modern Farming Technique
2. Lack of FINANCIAL POWER to engage in Modern Farming which is
COMMERCIALIZED AGRICULTURE.
Who is Involved..??
1. Green Nation & Valuechain Services Ltd (The Company/Platform)
2. Green Nation Members (You & Me)
3. Green Nation Partners (IITA & Project Fix Nigeria, Songhai Centre etc)
Connect with me on WhatsApp 08120528950 to learn more
It is real
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by animalia: 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
pls add me t o the group 08123754441
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by animalia: 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
Any breeder in Ibadan, want to make some enquiries n order for some rabbits...
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by dyoungforester(m): 8:29am On Sep 03, 2017
*Hello ooo!!!* ���
How una dey? ���
Have you been notified? Ok, you don't remember, let me remind you that *Dyoungforester's* farm is selling out the following goods @ an *Affordable prices.*
Rabbits *(Aryctolagous cuniculous)*
� *Growers*
� *Breeders*
� *Parent stock*
All these are of different species.

Snails *(Heliculture)*
� *Archachatina maginata*
� *Achatina fulica*
� *Achatina achatina*

Tree *(Seedlings)*
Over *4000* seedlings of *Gmelina arborea* to be sold. This is good for Timber production.

For enquiring : Contact us on *07066444540*
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by dyoungforester(m): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2017
Good morning. Thanks to you all for your patronage and also we still have more Rabbits for sale and Gmelina seedlings @ an affordable price.
Contact us : 07066444540. Thanks
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by dyoungforester(m): 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
���Are you an agriculturist or did you want to kick-start/ Venture into Agriculture business ���❓

���Have you been having some challenges on who to trust or partner with❓

���The time has come to pick up the fallen hope again❣���.

���Partner with the C. E. O of the Dyoungforester farms. A Forester by practice and profession, An Agriculturist by total passion and an adamant success pusher✈✈✈.

���Partner with the Dyoungforester farms on the following agricbusiness :

���Rabbits farming ���

���Snail farming ���

���Sheep and Goat farming ���

Crop production
���Tomatoes farming ���

��☘Vegetables farming I. E all forms of vegetables

���Sweet potatoes farming

☘☘☘Cocoyam farming

�☘�Cassava farming, and

���Mellon farming.

���Groundnut farming

���Cucumber farming

���Maize farming

��☘ Beans farming

Tree and timber production
***Selling of seeds and seedlings ***
���Gmelina arborea

���Teak (Tectona grandis)

���Moringa

���Cassia Fistula and others horticultural plants.

Added values

���We do farmland supervision till the final output emerges

��� Vetiniary services.

���And also we establish timber plantation.

‼❗We create market chains for all these and also we assure 95% success.

‼❗Terms and conditions apply for partnership...

Contact us on :☎�☎ 07066444540, via phone call or Wattapp.

Motto: Breeding to beat the Best.

***Your satisfaction is our outmost concern.

Thanks.
Dyoungforester
C. E. O
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by jjbest123(m): 6:12am On Nov 14, 2017
Please add me to the whatsapp group 08102383713
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by dyoungforester(m): 11:55am On Jan 13, 2018
3 plots of cassava farm is available for sale. Interested customer should call me or chat with me on 07066444540 (Dyoungforester farms). Thanks
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by dyoungforester(m): 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
Angora Rabbit

Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by dyoungforester(m): 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
white Angora Rabbit and satin Angora

Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by dyoungforester(m): 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
mating time

Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by dyoungforester(m): 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
mating time 2

Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by dyoungforester(m): 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
Rabbits meat prepared by one of my colleagues... Hum yum yum Rabbit

Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by beryour(m): 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thread abandoned? add me to the group 08098113883
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by Poops: 6:39am On Jun 13, 2018
what's happening here The place is too quiet!!!
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by dyoungforester(m): 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
time factors

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. / Is Fish Farming As Lucrative As People Make It ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.