Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

dv 2010 begins:still hot now - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / dv 2010 begins:still hot now (621 Views)

Samsung Mini 320gb,2gb ram 45,000, Hp Dv 6 750gb,AMD Quad core, 88,000 / 2011 Dv Lottery Has Begin / Amerian Diversity Visa (dv) Lottery Form Is Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

dv 2010 begins:still hot now by Lotuken(m): 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2008
Please be informed that the dv 2010 has commenced.You are advised to enter for it early in order to increase your chances of winning because it has been noted that those that apply early have 80% chances of being selected.There is a new rule to photo resolution.Your photo must be 600*600pixel as against last year which was 320*240pixel.Also note that it must be a white background and nothing must be seen at the background.No covering,no sun glasses,no smiling absolute calm.Just focus the camera to your face.You can do this.Scan your photo to flash drive after taken it to the correct resolution then upload it to the flash and log on to the US official site for the registration @ Www.Dvlottery.state.gov.Please see my attached image.It is 600*600pixel.Stop wasting money to all these advertised agent.You can do it.Just holla me back should you have any difficulty.See you in God's Own Country.I will only reply here.No private email.Only on this forum will all the questions be answered.
Re: dv 2010 begins:still hot now by RolandPet(m): 11:15pm On Oct 06, 2008
Ameriwhaaaa, t?

Going to do whaaaa, t?

I'm making my doo, here and smilling in the bank.

Gud luck to prospective Americadoooo, s, i shall see you guys on summer holiday 2009!

Peace out!

(1) (Reply)

Are You Desperately In Need Of Money? / Mary Kay Cosmetics - Mixed Lot Of 500 Items - All Sample/travel Sizes N50 Each / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.