Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Private Security Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Private Security Jobs (1340 Views)

Security Jobs At G4S / Maritime Security Jobs Outside Nigeria / Security Jobs In Ikoyi And Victoria Island Areas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Private Security Jobs by ayo4luvd1(m): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2014
intrested in working with a private security job in the maritime sector? opportunity to guide ships and pipeline? whatsapp 08166917166.
Re: Private Security Jobs by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2014
ayo4luvd1: intrested in working with a private security job in the maritime sector? opportunity to guide ships and pipeline? whatsapp 08166917166.
what is the qualification and salary range.
Re: Private Security Jobs by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2014
This man is a scam dont fall for him. He is requesting for 40k from job seeker. Imagine.
Re: Private Security Jobs by ayo4luvd1(m): 10:42am On Jul 06, 2014
if u ever said I asked for 40k from u its a blantant lie, u sud have come to d training base to see things ursekf, only 20k Wich covers ur uniform, trainning kit, form and feeding during 2month trainning, and u will have to come with ur receipt of payment to d base, so wats d scam, I even asked u to Google d name of d agency before chatting
Re: Private Security Jobs by nonesense: 11:33am On Jul 06, 2014
ayo4luvd1: if u ever said I asked for 40k from u its a blantant lie, u sud have come to d training base to see things ursekf, only 20k Wich covers ur uniform, trainning kit, form and feeding during 2month trainning, and u will have to come with ur receipt of payment to d base, so wats d scam, I even asked u to Google d name of d agency before chatting
Guy!!! 20k from job seeker? Where do Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ want them to get this sum from, this is pure scam!!! Give dem the job and deduct the money later from their salary
Re: Private Security Jobs by buchisom1(m): 11:35am On Jul 06, 2014
ayo4luvd1: if u ever said I asked for 40k from u its a blantant lie, u sud have come to d training base to see things ursekf, only 20k Wich covers ur uniform, trainning kit, form and feeding during 2month trainning, and u will have to come with ur receipt of payment to d base, so wats d scam, I even asked u to Google d name of d agency before chatting
u b thief ...yes i said it
Re: Private Security Jobs by ayo4luvd1(m): 10:07am On Jul 09, 2014
so during ur two month of trainning, I sud be the one to feed u, buy u trainning kit, if u know u. be responsible for ur own feeding and accommodation, then come and get ur form, will be deducting the uniform money from your salary, the salary range is between 50-70 depending on ur qualification, and pls no one forces u to pay, if its scam, sit down at ur home and watch, hoping after 2months I know people who are in trainnung now will come with their pictures and testimony... till then

(1) (Reply)

Workforce Interview. / Please, Does Anyone Have Information On This Firm Or Got This Text Message? / Human Resources Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.