Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Yabatech/unilag Update For 2014-2015 Post Utme And Part Time Form - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yabatech/unilag Update For 2014-2015 Post Utme And Part Time Form (5825 Views)

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes / UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yabatech/unilag Update For 2014-2015 Post Utme And Part Time Form by Akwalex1: 4:18am On Jun 29, 2014
Is good to be back once again....dis year will be a grt year for those of u who are seeking admission into various institution.....I pray almighty God will let u gain wat u r seeking for amen. am here to advertise me self and also to let u guys be aware dat there is a broda who will give u the full gist abt yabatech and unilag.....all we need is trust and be united cos we dnt no where we can c.....we can be of help to each other,nt for today bt for tomorrow.....if u want to get any infor abt yabatech or unilag then contact me on facebook through dis email ak.walex@yahoo.com and u can also email me thru the same email....u can also contact me through bbm.....ak.walex 280146AC ....God is the solution bt we are here to direct and show u the right way to make it.....wish u all best of the best and grt success......more question and then more answer.....also kal me on +2347038454958 or +23408120124111.....
Re: Yabatech/unilag Update For 2014-2015 Post Utme And Part Time Form by Akwalex1: 7:23am On Jun 29, 2014
U can also contact me for ND and HND for part time form.....if u want to buy the form.......
Re: Yabatech/unilag Update For 2014-2015 Post Utme And Part Time Form by lamex13(m): 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2014
A must read for every post utme aspirant
To be successful in life is about the choice you made in
life. And for you to be successful you need what will
work out for your success. For every post utme aspirant
that is reading this post I must congratulate you.
Because you are reading what will work out for your
success in the upcoming utme exams into your various
choice of tertiary institutions, no more wasting a year at
home again only if you can take a bold step. What I am
about to share with you is only for the serious candidate
that are ready to get admission into their choice of
institution. For you to get admission into your choice of
institution is all about preparing for the challenges that
will come. Which you must overcome before you can be
admitted, into you dream school. Which is the post utme
examination, without post utme exam you can be
admitted except if your father is the president or vc of the
school (lol). And for you to pass you must start
preparing for it. And to have a good grade is by reading
so that you can qualify for the pass mark for you various
courses you intend to study. There is of many instances
in which student don’t even know what they are to read
for their exam but I have good news for you. You don’t
need to be worried again. The good news is that I have
package an eBook that contain over 5000 thousand past
question of various school which you can practice before
your utme exams, it contain different subject like the
general papers past question, current affairs past
question, mathematic, logic question, English language,
government and lot more. The book has been subsidies
by a non-governmental organization called Lamex
foundation base in Ilorin the kwara state capital. You
better thanks lamex foundation because I intend to sell it
for #1000 before. But due to the subsidy the book will be
going for a whooping sum of #500 naira half the original
price. The only thing that can hinder you from getting
admission this year is you( been successful in life is a
choice, the wise one gives anything it take to make it
why. The foolish ones keep finding excuses), if you don’t
invest your money in books that are needful for your
success and if you don’t read you can make it big in life.
If you have this book, and you practice every single
question in the eBook very well I swear you can’t fail
your utme. If you practice this book very well and you
still fail I don’t think you can pass again in your life just
go out and practice a trade. University is not your way.
It is a must have material for every prospective utme
candidate that is focus and determine about attaining
success in his or her academic life. This is my own little
way of contributing to the success of people.
Note only few copies are available grab your copy now.
Note but: Those past questions are in eBooks format
which you can read anytime on your portable devices
like your smart phone, tablet and also on your
computers.
How to get your copy
For more questions on how to get your copy add me on
whatsapp or call on 08103524151,
You can send an email to naijadon10@gmail.com
visit this link
http://www.naijaswap..com/2014/06/a-must-
read-for-every-post-utme-aspirant.html?m=1
For more insight on this post visit the original source
Re: Yabatech/unilag Update For 2014-2015 Post Utme And Part Time Form by Akwalex1: 6:57am On Jul 01, 2014
Applicants without atm cards or those dat are finding it difficult to pay online should send their details as below to us we will assist you with the payment then you can proceed with the registration 24 hours after.send ur details in dis format to dis email ak.walex@yahoo.com........1.application no (yct1410084) 2.surname 3.first name 4. Other names 5. Phone number 6.email address....send to ak.walex@yahoo.com....you will receive a response within 15mins for verification and payment processes,pls follow the instruction sent to you. your request will b completed within 24hours from confirmation of payment.note that cost of form is #10,000 plus bank charges #700 which makes it #10,700 while the processing fees is #1,200.once you make payment from here,a payment confirmation will b sent to your email....so it is advisable for you to apply with an email that is active and working perfectly.......its for both ND and HND part time form likewise HND full time as well bt HND full time is nt out yet.....u can contact me on with dis pin thru bbm 280146AC.....and also thru facebook ak.walex@yahoo.com......u can get in touch for easy communication......I also have materials for incuming jambit and those that has already gained admission into yct the grt school...
Re: Yabatech/unilag Update For 2014-2015 Post Utme And Part Time Form by Akwalex1: 12:34am On Jul 02, 2014
Pls do nt disclose ur atm card details to anyone and also be sure of who u make transaction with.....
Re: Yabatech/unilag Update For 2014-2015 Post Utme And Part Time Form by Akwalex1: 5:32am On Jul 04, 2014
Requirement for each course......because dis is wat will tell u whether u r qualify to buy d form....is better to no yabatech requirement b4 getting d form.....I will start frm school of management and business studies.....business administration and management for both full time and pt......national diploma(ND).....five o level credit passes in ssce or its equivalent examination which must include English language and Mathematics,economics and any other two of the following in not more than 2 sittings.....1commerce..2.government/history 3.geography 4.statistics 5.principals of account 6. business methods 7.office practice 8. Literature in English 9.biology/agric.science/physic/chemistry.............for HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA requirement 1.all ssce or its equivalent examination requirement for admission into national diploma programme in business studies or business administration and management....2.a minimum of lower credit award in National Diploma level in bus. Studies or business administration and management from NBTE from accredited institution and one year post -ND cognate work experience....(Industrial training)
Re: Yabatech/unilag Update For 2014-2015 Post Utme And Part Time Form by Akwalex1: 5:35am On Jul 04, 2014
Can't post everything at once......I will be posting it one by one.....and if u ve any question then u can contact me......my pin is above and as well as email
Re: Yabatech/unilag Update For 2014-2015 Post Utme And Part Time Form by Akwalex1: 3:48am On Jul 05, 2014
Accountancy requirement.....for national diploma for both pt and full student...five o level passes in ssce or its equivalent examination which include English,mathematics and economics with any other two subject from d following list of subjects 1.principles of accounts 2.geography 3.commerce 4. Business method 5.literature in English 6. Statistics 7.history/government 8.biology/agri.science..............HIGER NATIONAL DIPLOMA 1.all ssce or its equivalent examination requirement for admission into the NATIONAL DIPLOMAT programme in accountancy 2.a minimum of low credit pass at ND awarded in accountancy frm NBTE accredited institution plus 1 year industrial training...
Re: Yabatech/unilag Update For 2014-2015 Post Utme And Part Time Form by universal101: 4:20am On Jul 05, 2014
UNILAG POSTUTME IS NOW OUT.

GET COMPLETE UNILAG POSTUTME PAST QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

CALL 08169230362 OR 08081644996
Re: Yabatech/unilag Update For 2014-2015 Post Utme And Part Time Form by Akwalex1: 4:32am On Jul 07, 2014
Pls be aware dat if u didn't meet up d school requirement cos yabatech do short list for pt admission as well.....make sure u are in line with yabatech o level requirement.....make research abt d course u r going for....nt jst choose to any course.....and make sure u choose d rite course that is line with wat u really want.....and always make sure u no d subject under each courses......and dnt say cos my friend went for dis course I also will go for it.....make findings abt d course u r going for.....if u r nt good in shorthand then dnt choose office tech because shorthand is one of their major course......
Re: Yabatech/unilag Update For 2014-2015 Post Utme And Part Time Form by Akwalex1: 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
Gud afternoon....dis is to inform u dat unilag post utme is out......u can get d form inside d school premises.....jst walk straight to any of the bank inside unilag.....d form is #4250.......if u need any information abt unilag/yabatech should contact me on d above bbm pin or email me with ak.walex@yahoo.com.....u will receive fast respond......any1 dat want to buy yabatach part time form also can contact me on above bbm pin....gud luck to u all....
Re: Yabatech/unilag Update For 2014-2015 Post Utme And Part Time Form by Akwalex1: 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
Student who scored 200 and above r eligible to buy d form.....
Re: Yabatech/unilag Update For 2014-2015 Post Utme And Part Time Form by brainleolas: 11:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
Pls is unilag still on 200? Cos the jamb board said 180...
Re: Yabatech/unilag Update For 2014-2015 Post Utme And Part Time Form by Umughene: 11:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
Pls is yabatech post ume form out? Plssss hlp me out
Re: Yabatech/unilag Update For 2014-2015 Post Utme And Part Time Form by brainy02: 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
Mr Moderator am really sorry if i have to break some rules here but i felt it is just for the help of this new applicant.... I think we are in to ensure most of them but not all of them cos it imposiible for all to make.

If you need an authentic post utme past question, this is inside info, tho bewarned, Unilag dont repeat question but it can give u an insight on what to expect so do well to hit me on 08189218421 or 752AA622 bbm
Re: Yabatech/unilag Update For 2014-2015 Post Utme And Part Time Form by Akwalex1: 5:51am On Jul 11, 2014
Gud morning.....yabatech post utme is nt out yet.......and d guarantee of u securing admission into yabatech is nt yet certain cos d strike has real spoilt lot of things.....if u no ur way is better u find ur way cos it is nt yet certain they will admit dis year and even if they will admit then they will admit few people to join those on ground....its better u think twice if u dnt want to stay at home for another year.....d newly admitted vent start lecture at all......my advice for u is to have an alternative........and those dat score low mark as well should never hope....
Re: Yabatech/unilag Update For 2014-2015 Post Utme And Part Time Form by Akwalex1: 6:15am On Jul 11, 2014
And if u dnt mind u can buy yabatech pt form for an alternative.......cos dats d best way for nw.....and u can also switch to full time after having ur ND certificate......or u continue with it.....jst think abt it b4 making final decision......and also make research on any course u r going for.....its jst an idea
Re: Yabatech/unilag Update For 2014-2015 Post Utme And Part Time Form by Akwalex1: 6:06am On Jul 13, 2014
The strike has been kal off....all poly r to resume bck to skul on tuesday......and I hope very soon yabatech post jamb form and HND form for full time will soon be out for sale.......
Re: Yabatech/unilag Update For 2014-2015 Post Utme And Part Time Form by Akwalex1: 1:56am On Jul 15, 2014
Yabatech vent make any decision yet concerning resumption.....am always in skul to do one thing or the other and they vent past any circular for resumption........bt today would judge.....they will need to do meeting concerning dis year postjamb and HND form for full time...
Re: Yabatech/unilag Update For 2014-2015 Post Utme And Part Time Form by Akwalex1: 10:35am On Jul 17, 2014
BRIEF: In Lieu of the recent suspension of ASUP strike actions, the management of Yaba College of Technology wishes to inform all returning students that CONTENT: In Lieu of the recent suspension of ASUP strike actions, the management of Yaba College of Technology wishes to inform all returning students that registration is on going and closes on the 25th of July, 2014. Please note that Lectures commences on the 28th of July, 2014.
Re: Yabatech/unilag Update For 2014-2015 Post Utme And Part Time Form by Akwalex1: 10:36am On Jul 17, 2014
Pls pass d information to other student u no dat skul in yabatech.....both freshers and returning student....
Re: Yabatech/unilag Update For 2014-2015 Post Utme And Part Time Form by Akwalex1: 10:39am On Jul 17, 2014
D next thing to make decision on nw is d post utme and HND for full time.....am very sure very soon it will be out,......bt dnt really ve d idea of when it will b out.....more information then contact me thr bbm 280146AC or email ak.walex@yahoo.com
Re: Yabatech/unilag Update For 2014-2015 Post Utme And Part Time Form by tayorshd: 11:00am On Jul 17, 2014
candidates who are interested in purchasing post
UTME past questions and answers for any university or polythecni Should contact us @ km 2
adeleye express beside scholars school via ipaja -
ayobo bus stop or LICK and CHOP fast food @
baruwa bus stop off gate federal road ipaja, iyana- ipaja lagos call this hot lines:
08087591146 or send a mail to ( kingrshd@gmail.com ) and if you wish to get download link online just send a request to the email above. Then you will get a replay withing 20minutes on how to go about it...
wISH YOU SUCCESS IN YOUR EXAMINATIONS
WISH YOU SUCCESS IN YOUR EXAM
Re: Yabatech/unilag Update For 2014-2015 Post Utme And Part Time Form by oomoobayonle(m): 11:11am On Jul 17, 2014
disregard any false information about yabatech post utme full time,cos it is not out yet.for confrmtn abt yabatech post utme for,past qsts and admission requirment likewise assistance on admission and regrstn,for both full time and part time,contact omobayo on 07036751032,.all for free
Re: Yabatech/unilag Update For 2014-2015 Post Utme And Part Time Form by Akwalex1: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
POST UTME FORM IS NOT YET OUT
BRIEF:
This is to inform the general public that Yabatech POST UTME is not yet out.
CONTENT:
This is to inform the general public that Yabatech POST UTME is not yet out. Intended applicants are hereby advised to disregard any information claiming otherwise; details about POST UTME would be communicated via this medium immediately it is out. Thank you for your cooperation. And also dnt be in a rush to buy their yabatech past question cos most of d past question are fakes........so in order nt to mislead u buy it frm a good source and make research on it b4 getting d past question......pls ooo am nt selling past question.....u can get the past question once the form is out.....within the skul premises
Re: Yabatech/unilag Update For 2014-2015 Post Utme And Part Time Form by Akwalex1: 5:52am On Jul 18, 2014
Yaba College of Technology is the foremost tertiary institution and highly rated Federal Polytechnic in Nigeria which offers various Part time Programmes at National Diploma and Higher National Diploma (ND and HND) levels and cert
CONTENT:
Yaba College of Technology is the foremost tertiary institution and highly rated Federal Polytechnic in Nigeria which offers various Part time Programmes at National Diploma and Higher National Diploma (ND and HND) levels and certificate programmes.
Applications are hereby invited for admission into the following: Higher National Diploma (Part time) and professional diploma, National diploma (Part time) and Certificate programmes for the 2014/2015 academic session. Only candidates who are of good character and possess a burning desire for high quality knowledge and practical skill-based education with entrepreneurial disposition, are encouraged to apply. The available programmes are as follows:
PART-TIME PROGRAMMES
6 SEMESTER ND & HND WEEKENDS/WEEK DAY PT PROGRAMMES
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (WEEKDAY / EVENING MODE)
Building Technology
Electrical Engineering
Computer Science
Civil Engineering
Food Technology
Mechanical Engineering
Graphic Design
Industrial Maintenance Engineering
Statistics
Chemistry
Biochemistry
Environmental Biology
Microbiology
Physics with Electronics
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (WEEKDAY/EVENING MODE)
Building technology
Mechanical Engineering
Civil Engineering
Industrial Maintenance Engineering
Computer Science
Printing technology
Computer Engineering
Quantity Surveying
Electrical Engineering
Science Laboratory Technology
Estate Management & Valuation
Statistics
Food Technology
Mass Communication
General Art
Fashion Design
Hospitality Management
Metallurgical Engineering
NATIONAL DIPLOMA &HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA WEEKEND (SATURDAY AND SUNDAY) PROGRAMMES
CERTIFICATE PROGRAMMES
Accounting
Certificate in Visual Art (1 Year)
Business Administration
Certificate course in Printing Technology (Lithography, Letter Assembly)
Marketing HND only
Certificate course in Photography (1 Year)
Office Technology Management
Certificate course in Dress Making (1 Year)
Banking & Finance (ND only)
Advance Certificate in Printing Technology (1 Year)
School of Technology
Technical Certificate Course in Paint and Coating Technology (1 Year)
General Entry Requirement for National Diploma (ND) Programmes
SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) with at least 5 credits obtained at not more than 2 sittings, which must include English, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects from the minimum entry requirements specified in the current JAMB Brochure.
The general entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes are as follows:
Candidates are to satisfy the following entry requirements:
SSCE/JAMB entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma programmes as published in the JAMB Brochure.
Relevant National Diploma not below LOWER CREDIT classification
Applicants with National Diploma (ND- Lower Credit) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Industrial Maintenance Engineering and Polymer & Textile Technology are eligible for admission into Higher National Diploma (HND) Physics with Electronics.
Applicants with ND (Lower Credit) in polymer & textile technology are eligible for admission into HND (Chemistry Option)
At least one year Post-National Diploma relevant work experience.
Re: Yabatech/unilag Update For 2014-2015 Post Utme And Part Time Form by Akwalex1: 6:28am On Jul 23, 2014
I wish all student writing unilag postutme best of luck
Re: Yabatech/unilag Update For 2014-2015 Post Utme And Part Time Form by Akwalex1: 11:57am On Jul 29, 2014
PART TIME SESSION FOR 2014/2015 COMMENCE IN OCTOBER, 2014
BRIEF:
The Part-time programmes for 2014/2015 session commence in Oct 2014, interested applicants are hereby advised to pick up their forms as admission is based on first come first served.
CONTENT:
Yaba College of Technology is the foremost tertiary institution and highly rated Federal Polytechnic in Nigeria which offers various Part time Programmes at National Diploma and Higher National Diploma (ND and HND) levels and certificate programmes. The Part-time programmes for 2014/2015 session commence in Oct 2014, interested applicants are hereby advised to pick up their forms as admission is based on first come first served. For more details on Part-time admission,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN mPulse : All you need to know / Unilag 1st Class Degree : Cgpa 4.96 / Contemporary 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Architectural Design.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.