Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Free Tutorial Videos And Ebooks On PDMS Designs By Maridahconsults - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Free Tutorial Videos And Ebooks On PDMS Designs By Maridahconsults (19302 Views)

COMPREHENSIVE Training On PDMS By Maridah Consults / AVEVA PDMS (plant Design Management System) Training / Interested in AutoCAD, PDMS, MATLAB or Autodesk Inventor In Ibadan or Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Tutorial Videos And Ebooks On PDMS Designs By Maridahconsults by abbeysoul(m): 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
Pls how much is the trainee fee cos i can see #60000 and #15000 so i really need to be cleared on this secondly how is the arrangement going to be is it a class where one can easily learn and ask questions or a class where we are going to have like 50 people in it and learning will be so difficult in dis type of condition.
Thirdly can someone who doesn't have a laptop register if yes how are u going to make sure he/she gained as much knowledge as people who have laptop?
Waiting to hear from u soon
Thanks
Re: Free Tutorial Videos And Ebooks On PDMS Designs By Maridahconsults by Maridahconsults: 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
abbeysoul:
Pls how much is the trainee fee cos i can see #60000 and #15000 so i really need to be cleared on this secondly how is the arrangement going to be is it a class where one can easily learn and ask questions or a class where we are going to have like 50 people in it and learning will be so difficult in dis type of condition.
Thirdly can someone who doesn't have a laptop register if yes how are u going to make sure he/she gained as much knowledge as people who have laptop?
Waiting to hear from u soon
Thanks

Thank you for the questions, however I will answer ur questions in thier respective order;
1. The training fee is 15000, (that is,N60,000 is the normal fee we charge for our one on one trainings, but N15,000 for the promo which comes once in a year)

2. The class is not a crowded one, the last training we had was a class of 15, moreover, it's purely hands-on practical training on pdms and our training has been designed in such a way that you will not have issues with any of the designs even after the training, (for more info on this u can connect with me on whatsapp so I can explain better on 08052204606)

3. "You will 100%" need a laptop to practice in class and for assignment for you to get value for your money, because like I stated ealier its a hands-on practical training on PDMS.
Re: Free Tutorial Videos And Ebooks On PDMS Designs By Maridahconsults by Maridahconsults: 10:02am On Nov 14, 2015
WHAT IS PDMS?
Plant Design management System(PDMS) is an Engineering software developed by AVEVA, and this software is used in Major Front End Engineering Design(FEED) Companies and Detailed Engineering Design (DED) Companies such as Ariosh Nigeria Limited, CAKASA Engineering Company, Crestech Engineering Company, Delta Afrik Engineering, International Energy Services Limited(IESL), Saipem Contracting Nigeria LTD and other chemical companies, for 3D Detailed Plant Design.

WHY THIS TRAINING?
Maridah Consults is the sole Nigerian organisation that has produced exclusive TEACH-YOURSELF-PDMS tutorial videos, that can be found online on YouTube, LinkedIn, Google plus etc.. and with in all we have taught over 8000 plus undergraduates, graduates and professionals, however, as Part of Maridah consult's way of contributing to knowledge and empowering others, we started a discounted workshop to train young engineers on the use of this software "PDMS", and guess what?, this is the cheapest QUALITY TRAINING you can ever get, trust me!, for N15,000 and it comes once in a year, why not take the opportunity and learn the use of this engineering software called PDMS

WHO IS TO REGISTER
1. Individuals seeking Career Change on Change in the industry they work
2. Individual from any Discipline who intends to become a CAD Designer, especially using PDMS
3. Individuals currently working in a Chemical,Oil & Gas Firm
4. Undergraduates that wants to secure a job in the Chemical or Oil & Gas sector
5. Companies that wants to equip their staffs with the knowledge of PDMS

DETAILS OF TRAINING
The Training is a 6-day PDMS training that covers, PDMS Equipment Design, PDMS Piping Design, PDMS Structural Modelling, Pipe Isodraft and Drafting(Drawing Production),for just N15000, More so, the training includes

TRAINING HIGHLIGHTS

1. Advanced Training on PDMS by an Experienced Tutor that has trained over 8000 Students(i.e One-on-One, Online and Distance Learning)
2. PDMS installation disc and installation guide
3. Handout on the PDMS training
4. Free After-training Consulting Service For Students
5. Free Lunch
6. Several E-books on PDMS
7. Promo price on Teach-Yourself-PDMS Video for students

Date: All Saturdays and Sundays between 21st November & 6th of December 2015
Venue: Lagos, Nigeria

You can register by visiting our blog http://www.maridahconsults./empowerment-and-training/pdms/v2-0/
OR send your Full Name, Location, Email Address, Mobile Nos, Qualification to +2348087834695
Re: Free Tutorial Videos And Ebooks On PDMS Designs By Maridahconsults by petengine(m): 9:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
Titemi22:
We created a brand even other PDMS trainers on NairaLand use our videos for training.

They say the Nigerian graduate is not marketable, this is a training that will increase your marketability.

Our track record shows how proficient we are

Then visit www.maridahconsults./empowerment-and-training/form
how do I get the Software for installation on my PC?
Re: Free Tutorial Videos And Ebooks On PDMS Designs By Maridahconsults by Maridahconsults: 9:48am On Dec 04, 2015
petengine:

how do I get the Software for installation on my PC?

we may need to talk on that...kindly send a text to 08087834695 and we shall get back to you
Re: Free Tutorial Videos And Ebooks On PDMS Designs By Maridahconsults by Maridahconsults: 11:49am On Dec 18, 2015
Hi guys!

Do you want to jump start your career in the Oil and Gas Industry this 2015?, remember we are rounding up with the last quarter of 2015 already, Do you know as an Engineer with the current trend of Engineering, you need to have basic skills of at least one Engineering Design Application? then i feel you need to take charge and break barriers with the right skills such as what i am offering you to equip yourself this 2015. however teach yourself PDMS with the TEACH YOURSELF PDMS videos developed by Maridah Consults to teach on the use of Plant Design Management System(PDMS) Application and these tutorial video covers design of primitive equipment, design of a standard equipment, design of a pipe rack, design of a platform, design of plates and panels, design of handrails, design of stairs, design of gates and ladders, the design of a piping component and routing of pipe, drafting etc...thus, see the videos below

1. Converting Designs Made on PDMS to JPEG

2. Creating a Draft for a Design using PDMS

3. Creating an MTO from a Modified Template using PDMS

4. Creating an MTO using PDMS

5. Design and Offsetting of a Standard Pump Using PDMS

6. Design and Routing of a Pipe Using PDMS

7. Design of a Gate and Ladder Using PDMS

8. Design of a Pipe Rack using PDMS

9. Design of a Pipe whose Tail is Determined by Co-ordinates Given

10. Design of a Plates on Pipe Rack Using PDMS

11. Design of a Platform on a Structure Using PDMS

12. Design of a Stairs on Structures Using PDMS

However to have this tutorial video delivered to you anywhere in the world within a short while, kindly visit

http://www.maridahconsults./contact-us for more information call +2347033157433 or +2348087834695
Re: Free Tutorial Videos And Ebooks On PDMS Designs By Maridahconsults by Maridahconsults: 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
Teach Yourself PDMS Video
Course Modules in the Teach-Yourself-PDMS Video.

Being the first developers of the complete Training Video for PDMS in the world and with our increasing recognition, we have trained over 10000 people online through clicks and download of our videos on CAD Designs, that is, PDMS and AutoCAD, we would therefore like to offer our exclusive services to anyone, anywhere in the world, with these you will be offered training on;

1. PDMS Equipment Design

2. PDMS Pipe work Modeling

3. Drafting (drawing production)

4. PDMS Structural Modeling

The Training Material Cover;

1. Converting Designs Made on PDMS to JPEG

2. Creating a Draft for a Design using PDMS

3. Computing a MTO from a Modified Template using PDMS

4. Computing a MTO using PDMS

5. Design and Offsetting of a Standard Pump Using PDMS

6. Design and Routing of a Pipe Using PDMS

7. Design of a Gate and Ladder Using PDMS

8. Design of a Pipe Rack using PDMS

9. Design of a Pipe whose Tail is Determined by Co-ordinates Given

10. Design of a Plates on Pipe Rack Using PDMS

11. Design of a Platform on a Structure Using PDMS

12. Design of a Stairs on Structures Using PDMS

and lots more

Target Audience

3D Modelers involved in Mechanical, Vessels, Electrical/ Instrumentation,Structural, Piping, Civil Drafting and Detailing, more so, Mechanical Engineers involved in design assessment, Piping Engineers etc…

Fee: For the fee and information on how to get these service and materials delivered to you, kindly contact us on
Telephone:
+2348087834695
+2347033157433
e-mail: maridahconsults1@gmail.com
blog: http://www.maridahconsults.
Re: Free Tutorial Videos And Ebooks On PDMS Designs By Maridahconsults by Maridahconsults: 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
For updated eBooks on PDMS and AUTOCAD kindly visit

http://www.maridahconsults./e-books/
Re: Free Tutorial Videos And Ebooks On PDMS Designs By Maridahconsults by Maridahconsults: 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
For updated eBooks on PDMS and AUTOCAD kindly visit

http://www.maridahconsults./e-books/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Complete List Of Nigerian Army Rank And Salary, You Will Be Shocked / Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? / What Are The Advantages Of B.tech Over B.sc In Civil Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.