Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

When Nairaland Was Down,which Site Did You Visited - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Nairaland Was Down,which Site Did You Visited (786 Views)

When Nairaland Was Down,which Sight Do You Visited / I Believe I Know How Nairaland Was Attacked...and How Lindaikeji's Blog Will Be! / Why Nairaland Was Shut Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Nairaland Was Down,which Site Did You Visited by Dawinlove(m): 11:34am On Jun 29, 2014
As for me I was busy checking if nairaland is back...but i stil tried somr sites like vanguard but not to my satisfaction as nairaland.So to yo nairalanders how do you felt when it was down and what was your thought.
Re: When Nairaland Was Down,which Site Did You Visited by Guykhena(m): 11:36am On Jun 29, 2014
www.Rap-Royalty.com (for my hip hop desire smiley )
Re: When Nairaland Was Down,which Site Did You Visited by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 29, 2014
Rest in peace English sad grin

1 Like

Re: When Nairaland Was Down,which Site Did You Visited by Guykhena(m): 11:57am On Jun 29, 2014
Odilafta: Rest in peace English sad grin
You didn't Visited any site? grin
Re: When Nairaland Was Down,which Site Did You Visited by Guykhena(m): 11:59am On Jun 29, 2014
Dawinlove: As for me I was busy checking if nairaland is back...but i stil tried somr sites like vanguard but not to my satisfaction as nairaland.So to yo nairalanders how do you felt when it was down and what was your thought.

Re: When Nairaland Was Down,which Site Did You Visited by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2014
Facebook, twitter and Catholic online. com smiley
Re: When Nairaland Was Down,which Site Did You Visited by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2014
Guykhena: You didn't Visited any site? grin

I doesn't visiting any sight o grin
Re: When Nairaland Was Down,which Site Did You Visited by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2014
Odilafta:

I doesn't visiting any sight o grin
Hahahahaha....you don mad I swear grin
Re: When Nairaland Was Down,which Site Did You Visited by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2014
mz mariah: Hahahahaha....you don mad I swear grin

Please doesn't blames me o,it's the op that making me to madness grin grin
Re: When Nairaland Was Down,which Site Did You Visited by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2014
Odilafta:

grin grin
Re: When Nairaland Was Down,which Site Did You Visited by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2014
Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

GRAHAHAHAHAMA
Re: When Nairaland Was Down,which Site Did You Visited by Dawinlove(m): 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2014
download my latest song @ www.sharemobile.ro
tagged: Dawinlove_fit_coded_boy_Iya_to_bimi.mp3..download @ www.sharemobile.ro
Re: When Nairaland Was Down,which Site Did You Visited by RAPMAN02(m): 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2014
grin
Re: When Nairaland Was Down,which Site Did You Visited by bruno419(m): 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2014
Odilafta:

common English u cannot spoke
Re: When Nairaland Was Down,which Site Did You Visited by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
grin
Re: When Nairaland Was Down,which Site Did You Visited by ATSOMEH(f): 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2014
Abeg make una correct op or una leave am.

The most painful thing about d other sites I visited was the fact that I couldnt quote a comment and disagree or agree wit the person, the tin pain me so te I dey nack my own body becos of another person uselessness.

Please can someone suggest a site where I can quote, the headlines (eg. Fp) change every 5 mins and one can create topics at will? Incase of incaseity.
Re: When Nairaland Was Down,which Site Did You Visited by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2014
bruno419: common English u cannot spoke

Is Op was causes it o grin
Re: When Nairaland Was Down,which Site Did You Visited by Divsy(f): 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
Odilafta:

dnt bees done lyk dis nau..simple corectionses u cant gave
Re: When Nairaland Was Down,which Site Did You Visited by Dawinlove(m): 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2014
Odilafta:

you gat to jes start using your brain man
atlist no one is above mistake,simple correction is your problem,ok fine i accept the fact that i made a mistake usin the word "did"nd visited buh u gat use your brain that i made the mistake due to my phone word suggestion,it was not my fault cos i should av corrected it but i.mistakenly posted it.And for your information i dnt mock people when they make mistake as you doing now.But i dnt know how you will feel like when you get mocked cos of jes a litle error.Mind your behaviour cos not only what you post here matters but what others think about the kind of person you are.Thanks for all the condemnation but d fact is am not move by ur coments,you can do more of dat...but I wil gues u matured man?

(1) (Reply)

Photos;fighting Bulls Spread Panic At The Final Running In Spanish Bull Festival / Police Praise Girl For Cutting Off Defiler Uncle’sprivate / Women Of ISIS Tell About Their Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.