Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Who Do You Suppose Launched An Attack On Nairaland And Why? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Do You Suppose Launched An Attack On Nairaland And Why? (2052 Views)

Islamic Gunmen Have Launched An Attack On The Radisson Blu Hotel In Mali's / Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) / Two Robbers Killed In Attack On PUNCH Office (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Suppose Launched An Attack On Nairaland And Why? by Underground: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2014
I have my suspicions but who do y'all think was behind it?
Re: Who Do You Suppose Launched An Attack On Nairaland And Why? by myboy2010(m): 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2014
boko haram

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Suppose Launched An Attack On Nairaland And Why? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2014
Everybody thinks it was political, but I assure you it wasn't, I am here to set the record straight once and for all.

It was because of Tonto Dikeh.

I told Seun to stop putting Tonto on the front page, or I will attack several data nodes and cripple the site, but he wouldn't listen.

So you see it was a choice between Tonto and Nairaland, and I guess Seun made his decision, and that's the way the cookie crumbled, literally.

I did it for us all.

4 Likes

Re: Who Do You Suppose Launched An Attack On Nairaland And Why? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2014
GEJ for no just reason

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Suppose Launched An Attack On Nairaland And Why? by ratiken(m): 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2014
e-APC is fully responsible.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Suppose Launched An Attack On Nairaland And Why? by gymer(m): 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2014
APC for losing woefully in Ekiti
Re: Who Do You Suppose Launched An Attack On Nairaland And Why? by duality(m): 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2014
The supporters of APC

Why? because water been pass garri

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Suppose Launched An Attack On Nairaland And Why? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2014
Lost my way....
Re: Who Do You Suppose Launched An Attack On Nairaland And Why? by Gclan(m): 10:50pm On Jun 29, 2014
Because of these type of guys in quote
Yungwizzzy: GEJ for no just reason
duality: The supporters of APC
Why? because water been pass garri
gymer: APC for losing woefully in Ekiti
rati ken: e-APC is fully responsible.
the guy below in quote is off point
myboy2010: boko haram
Re: Who Do You Suppose Launched An Attack On Nairaland And Why? by 9jii(m): 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2014
I don't know who did it but I can say who caused it.the ill-mannered people whose only aim is to insult others and their ways without any reasonable justification.
Re: Who Do You Suppose Launched An Attack On Nairaland And Why? by McWhillion(m): 12:43am On Jun 30, 2014
How come y'all dont know its Mark Zuckerberg that was behind the attack. He feels threatened by the growing popularity and relevance of nairaland, in his bid to keep up with the tempo he bought over whatsapp, but still couldnt bit Seun Osewa to the game. Anyways in case you havent heard Seun has sued for damages and i heard the sum he's demanding may make Mark bankrupt..
Source... FNN
Re: Who Do You Suppose Launched An Attack On Nairaland And Why? by thoth: 3:55am On Jun 30, 2014
For the past few months a lot of enlightening posts has been made on Nairaland, mostly on politics, Afrocentric Educational reforms and the whole interventionist Humanitarian scam. Such posts, the arguments it raised, and the detailed answers given by enlightened posters has been serving as thought guidelines for most whom were before unenlightened in such matters.

If the attack(if there was actually one and not just a collaborative sham) has achieved anything at all, it can only be said that it eliminated any benefit that Nairaland can offer to its users whom are mostly Nigerians and Africans in the sense of enlightenment and relegated it to an empty, uninformative website where fiddle minds that are alienated from there own reality play light tricks on each other for amusement.

I was not surprised that older posts were not affected, I am only surprised that most of us can still log in with our previous accounts.
If you ask me if Nairaland was hacked, on a good day I can say “maybe”, some other days I might oppose such notion.

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Suppose Launched An Attack On Nairaland And Why? by Nobody: 3:59am On Jun 30, 2014
The fucker deleted my most valuable thread (MVt) who ever you are I pray you choke on dîck!

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Suppose Launched An Attack On Nairaland And Why? by Nobody: 4:32am On Jun 30, 2014
whosoever did this to the most popular website in Africa ........chai chai chai.......dere is God oooooooo...
Re: Who Do You Suppose Launched An Attack On Nairaland And Why? by aljazira: 4:43am On Jun 30, 2014
I dislike both the PDP and APC but sincerely i think it is the PDP for obvious reasons.More nairalanders tend to have simpathy for APC than PDP.Infact,it is on record that most online abuse and hate comments emanates from nairaland than any or website in the world though their comments and reasons are often genuine and on point.PDP as a matter strategists,launched the attack immediately after the Ekiti elections so as to seem it is the APC because of the defeat.All said and done,the people who attacked nairaland made a big mistake-it is now stronger and well protected.The journey has just began.
Re: Who Do You Suppose Launched An Attack On Nairaland And Why? by aljazira: 4:52am On Jun 30, 2014
The online abuse and hate are often targeted at the GEJ led PDP govt.
aljazira: I dislike both the PDP and APC but sincerely i think it is the PDP for obvious reasons.More nairalanders tend to have simpathy for APC than PDP.Infact,it is on record that most online abuse and hate comments emanates from nairaland than any or website in the world though their comments and reasons are often genuine and on point.PDP as a matter strategists,launched the attack immediately after the Ekiti elections so as to seem it is the APC because of the defeat.All said and done,the people who attacked nairaland made a big mistake-it is now stronger and well protected.The journey has just began.
Re: Who Do You Suppose Launched An Attack On Nairaland And Why? by egbaguy: 5:36am On Jun 30, 2014
It was done by madamgovernor,kemi omololu olunloyo
Re: Who Do You Suppose Launched An Attack On Nairaland And Why? by ba7man(m): 6:52am On Jun 30, 2014
If full the full scale bigotry returns, I'll recommend Nairaland for its final distruction.

Its breeds monsters and spawns seeds of hate.........especially in this Political Section.
Re: Who Do You Suppose Launched An Attack On Nairaland And Why? by gymer(m): 9:19am On Jun 30, 2014
APC for losing the Ekiti election
Re: Who Do You Suppose Launched An Attack On Nairaland And Why? by TRADELYN: 9:45am On Jun 30, 2014
Hmmm...just observing!
Re: Who Do You Suppose Launched An Attack On Nairaland And Why? by AfroBlue(m): 10:18am On Jun 30, 2014
I think Mr. Osewa trusted his sever content to the cloud (oyinbo owned) format then all hell broke loose. Good to see the site getting back to normal.
Re: Who Do You Suppose Launched An Attack On Nairaland And Why? by igbo2011(m): 12:11am On Jul 03, 2014
thoth: For the past few months a lot of enlightening posts has been made on Nairaland, mostly on politics, Afrocentric Educational reforms and the whole interventionist Humanitarian scam. Such posts, the arguments it raised, and the detailed answers given by enlightened posters has been serving as thought guidelines for most whom were before unenlightened in such matters.

If the attack(if there was actually one and not just a collaborative sham) has achieved anything at all, it can only be said that it eliminated any benefit that Nairaland can offer to its users whom are mostly Nigerians and Africans in the sense of enlightenment and relegated it to an empty, uninformative website where fiddle minds that are alienated from there own reality play light tricks on each other for amusement.

I was not surprised that older posts were not affected, I am only surprised that most of us can still log in with our previous accounts.
If you ask me if Nairaland was hacked, on a good day I can say “maybe”, some other days I might oppose such notion.

I love the way you think, I wish more people had your mindset.

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Suppose Launched An Attack On Nairaland And Why? by birdman(m): 1:52am On Jul 03, 2014
Well I hope the more educated posters (in my opinion at least), have changed their passwords and made sure whatever email used to register cant be compromised.
Re: Who Do You Suppose Launched An Attack On Nairaland And Why? by NextIG(m): 3:14am On Jul 03, 2014
The one who said he will go on exile if Fayose wins Ekiti Governorship Election. You all know him.
Re: Who Do You Suppose Launched An Attack On Nairaland And Why? by Underground: 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2014
thoth: ......

thoth, you are the man! If only people really did understand the things at stake, the potential of Nairaland and the very disturbing possibility that "those people" have set Nairaland on their sights.....but as usual, our misinformed and unelightened people do not see if from that angle but rather trivialise such with jokes and playful banter...

All I can say is God save Africa!

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Suppose Launched An Attack On Nairaland And Why? by Underground: 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
igbo2011:

I love the way you think, I wish more people had your mindset.

So do I, igbo2011, so do I!!
Re: Who Do You Suppose Launched An Attack On Nairaland And Why? by Randerl: 10:19pm On Jul 04, 2014
Ride On.......

Re: Who Do You Suppose Launched An Attack On Nairaland And Why? by thoth: 5:36am On Jul 09, 2014
But how does one change his password in nairaland ?
Re: Who Do You Suppose Launched An Attack On Nairaland And Why? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 10, 2014
grin grin grin

I reserve my comment. However where is sagamite and dantedasz grin grin grin
Re: Who Do You Suppose Launched An Attack On Nairaland And Why? by Dantedasz(m): 2:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
kulyie: grin grin grin

I reserve my comment. However where is sagamite and dantedasz grin grin grin

This girl again. Seems you haven't learnt not to mention your betters name on these boards after the last pasting you recieved that made you rush to delete your account.
The tsunami that struck Nairaland gave you a chance to retrace your silly steps and so you have your moniker back to continue your male bashing spree?
Just stay out of my way unless you want to be the next contestant on 'get a beat down ' show hosted by Dante.
Be warned and take caution.
Re: Who Do You Suppose Launched An Attack On Nairaland And Why? by Kanwulia: 3:46am On Jul 11, 2014
Whoever is responsible deserves a MEDAL! kiss
The best news for decades to come.
Glad to have been alive and WELL to have witnessed it!
I will drink to more CRASHES!
Wey MukiMUMU2? grin
I wonder how she could have survived without banning MILITIA to be able to phock WELL-WELL in the SPORTS SECTION OF NL!
MUHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Diarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrris GODIIIIIIIIIIIOH!
The wicked keep receiving their punishment. . . .
HALLELUJAH!!!! grin

[size=20pt]I LOVE MY DADDY!I!!!![/size]

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8uS5Qy8X1w

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Suppose Launched An Attack On Nairaland And Why? by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 13, 2014
undecided

what is this one ranting about undecided

Dantedasz:

This girl again. Seems you haven't learnt not to mention your betters name on these boards after the last pasting you recieved that made you rush to delete your account.
The tsunami that struck Nairaland gave you a chance to retrace your silly steps and so you have your moniker back to continue your male bashing spree?
Just stay out of my way unless you want to be the next contestant on 'get a beat down ' show hosted by Dante.
Be warned and take caution.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facebook Scam / Meet The World's Dumbest Criminals(PICS) / Hip Hip Huray Black Axee And Vikings Finally End Their Cult War In South Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.