Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

No Be Joke Oooo - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / No Be Joke Oooo (943 Views)

My Experience In Enugu......(No be Joke ooo) / Please Help Me!!!! No Be Joke / No Be Joke O! Aviation Authorities Ban Witches From Flying Too High! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Be Joke Oooo by ComrEmmanuel(m): 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2014
1. When you scream God's name during sex, I wonder if you're trying to remind Him to punish u later."
2.Someone walks up to u licking Ice-Cream and tells u to help him with bus-fare cos he's
Stranded..pls slap and despise him cos his an enemy of progress"...
3. That awkward moment when you type"Trophy-less" in Google and the result shows"Arsenal"
4.Just put currency sign to be your profile picture and baganda girls would add you shapely
5. If your Girlfriend refuses to accept the Bible as birthday gift, free her, she is a WITCH"
6.They say love is more important than money. Pls try paying a conductor with a hug and kiss.
7. Women are like police, they might have all the evidence in the world but they still want a confession.
8. People That Smoke Weed Before Going To Church, You Wanna Compete With The Most High?"
9. At home ur parents will call u frm ur room to pick up something that is sitting literally 2inches away from them.
10. If God's Plan For You is BROWN TEETH, Even IRON SPONGE Cannot Change It!"
11. If 80k Brazilian hair couldn't get you a good husband, why not use it to pay a counselor
to talk good sense into your life"
12. Ushers!.. They won't allow one sleep comfortably during service.. Thought the house of God
is also my father's house?"
13. WHITE KID BE LIKE: "Shut Up Dad"!!;* Dad shuts up* DAD REPLY'S-*Shut up too*
NIGERIA: KID SAYS: "daddy, Shut up "*wakes up*....where am i?
DOCTOR: .. At General hospital"
Re: No Be Joke Oooo by Funniez: 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
Hahahahaha. Nice one

1 Like

Re: No Be Joke Oooo by sirp2007: 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
nice one, keep it up grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen An Albino Obituary Poster Before??? / Funny Motorboat Effect :) / Photo Of The Day:- If You Don’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed [see Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.