Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Ghetto Life And City Life Which One Do You Prefer ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ghetto Life And City Life Which One Do You Prefer ? (665 Views)

Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / I Need Help! Its About Life And Death / Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghetto Life And City Life Which One Do You Prefer ? by Neldrizzy(m): 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2014
I schooled, grew up and base in abuja,so i have been able to mingle between the ghetto life and city life, For me, i prefer ghetto life anyday anytime. i like the ghetto feel, the simplicity lifestyle, a life of no worry,the liveliness unlike the boring CITY LIFE, i love it whenever i woke up in the morning,open the door and stretch my neck to greet my neighbours from one end to the other..i also love it when you run out of cooking ingredients like maggi, salt, etc and you call one of ur neighbour's child to get it for you from the nearest shop. Another amazing thing abt ghetto life is you are free to go to neighbours house to charge ur phone, watch premier league matches etc... For me anyday anytime i prefer GHETTO LIFE than boring CITY LIFE...... Let's have your say!!!!
Re: Ghetto Life And City Life Which One Do You Prefer ? by Nobody: 5:33am On Jun 30, 2014
Op , it is not your fault ..... U should 've been schooled in the ghetto !

It is not too late sha , leave wharever you are in Abuja and Move to Mararaba, Kuje, Zuba or remote part of Bwari to achieve your desires !

(1) (Reply)

I Killed My Wife To Stop Her From Infecting People With HIV- Man Tells Police / Man And His Wife With Ebola / What Happens To Your Child When You Scream Or Hit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.